Not open for further replies.
uhhh
acid is LSD mang.
what the fuck kind of acid ISNT lsd?
NSFW:
llamae.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Huvym4GZp1k
story of my life..
last time i dropped acid i nom'd 3 european tabs of some sort, "indian goddess" tabs supposed to be 110-120ug a piece iirc, and snorted 90mg or 70mg of adderall during the peak..
LSD potentiates amphetamines it would seem cause 70 wouldnt do shit to me normally but on acid, changed the trip and shit some.
but i was trippin real hard, that was like a monf ago...first time trippin since february.
i dont trip/roll often enough, and i do speed/amphetamines/(methamphetamine not really applicable here seeing as i've only done it a few times and only bought it once) too much probably.

i looked at that TR, thats some WEIRD ass acid...
all the L i've had has come on within an hour some at least, other than one batch of tabs that didn't completely come up/start full on till an hour and a half-2 hours, but everytime i've dropped within a half hour you start feeling funny at least...
and with most of my L trips, an hour after dropping i'm starting to trip hard as a mofucka.
my body's weird though, drugs dont seem to have the right/normal durations for me sometimes, and not just one specific chemical, a few dont have the right duration for me it seems...
NSFW:
imag0031hc.jpg

Last edited:
yuck mushrooms are gross. after eating 5grams at once, i have no desire to ever ingest them again

tis why you take like 3 hits of acid and like 2 grams of shrooms, shrooms and applesauce usually go great together

high there!!!

Drank more lol.
It makes me proud that I was able to wait like 8 hours before drinking

Mushies are great, i love the trip. But ever since the whole 9g worth of a combination of strains i havnt had a good trip off them yet...maybe ill mix some mdma in there next time to see if i can stay lovey and not flip shit.

Title: RLaBS approved

I want to find some REAL lsd....too much bunk shit going around, and the only times ive had legit shit i only took one tab...good enough for clarity but I WANT A ZILLION FUCKING FRACTALS IN MY EYES DAMN IT!!!!

Deemsters is the way to go if you can find it. Honestly i dont see why more people dont have it, its easy as hell to extract and what not, i know someone who has multiple grams pretty much at any given point in time. Tho i fear if i relied on that shit to get me off i would go thru some serious psychosis....thats some strong ass shit right there, hands down the most intense trip ever.

waiting for everyone to be asleep before i conduct a scientific experiment (and get a decent bit higher)
i'll get around to trying DMT eventually, i'll get some after i've gotten more tweak (and thus i'd have a tweak PIPE so i could smoke DMT proper)...
i'd bet DMT you'd get a million times higher smoking it from a vaporizer/meth pipe with someone who knows how to smoke meth than you would/will from putting it in a bong/on top of weed ashes.
i'd assume smoking DMT would be the same technique as smoking methamphetamine....and maybe easier depending on the vape point temperature of DMT...i'd think you'd break through for sure no matter what if you use a tweak pipe to smoke it (and if you know how to smoke methamphetamine/have experience)...
smoked DMT doses are what 10-20mg? i'd bet i'd have no trouble getting that in one hit vaporizing/inhaling all of it at once with a tweak pipe, if i had a real one...cause i could maybe get a 10-20mg hit of meth at once if i had a real pipe and someone to hold the lighter for me or some shit...
although if DMT is like meth, itll vaporize slow and throw off a fuckton of vapor...or at least one 50-ishmg bowl of meth is a few hits at least for me, if i'm careful and try hard to get fat hits/hit it slow

Last edited:
lol shit I went through like a half vial of acid over this summer... only got like 10 left... :(

I need to get me some DMT bad... I know a guy who can do the extraction for me but idk I dont like ordering shit online

LSDMDMA&10100142 said:
waiting for everyone to be asleep before i conduct a scientific experiment (and get a decent bit higher)
i'll get around to trying DMT eventually, i'll get some after i've gotten more tweak (and thus i'd have a tweak PIPE so i could smoke DMT proper)...
i'd bet DMT you'd get a million times higher smoking it from a vaporizer/meth pipe with someone who knows how to smoke meth than you would/will from putting it in a bong/on top of weed ashes.
i'd assume smoking DMT would be the same technique as smoking methamphetamine....and maybe easier depending on the vape point temperature of DMT...i'd think you'd break through for sure no matter what if you use a tweak pipe to smoke it (and if you know how to smoke methamphetamine/have experience)...
smoked DMT doses are what 10-20mg? i'd bet i'd have no trouble getting that in one hit vaporizing/inhaling all of it at once with a tweak pipe, if i had a real one...cause i could maybe get a 10-20mg hit of meth at once if i had a real pipe and someone to hold the lighter for me or some shit...
although if DMT is like meth, itll vaporize slow and throw off a fuckton of vapor...or at least one 50-ishmg bowl of meth is a few hits at least for me, if i'm careful and try hard to get fat hits/hit it slow

I'd take 30-50mg, in as many hits as you can take.

lol shit I went through like a half vial of acid over this summer... only got like 10 left... :(

I need to get me some DMT bad... I know a guy who can do the extraction for me but idk I dont like ordering shit online

Why? Everything you order is legal.

well I would probably be ordering some things that can be placed under the analog act along with mimosa or whatever...

Well Mimosa is only illegal if prepared for human consumption, so you should be good in that area.

well hopefully ima get getiing $$$$$$$$$$$ out the ass soon

so I shall deff branch out lol...
and start pimpin!

Well shit yeah thats always a good thing :D
Hopefully same here, people just need to smoke some of my bud and then itll start flying out the jar haha

dude shit I know lol Ive been getting the best bud for forever lol... and it just keeps getting better. This last batch of Afghan Kush was like seriously the best shit Ive had In years... and the Ghost before it was the same lol...

dude shit I know lol Ive been getting the best bud for forever lol... and it just keeps getting better. This last batch of Afghan Kush was like seriously the best shit Ive had In years... and the Ghost before it was the same lol...

Man I haven't had a good kush in a while...But yeah I feel ya. Fuck yes to meeting growers at raves btw

Status
Not open for further replies.