• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Cross-dimensional chatter. Now featuring mesphereomeantoliopeme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solipsis

Bluelight Crew
Carry on as per uge. :D

Scenes from the last episode include:
- strawberry jam
- willy wonka on MXE
- calculating the llama persistence factor

Please we need some kind of seal of approval. Any kind will do. Thanks.

Incoming.

WeddellSeal.jpg

Hooray! A PD Social refresh. I was almost afraid that the other thread was going to reach some sort of nuclear critical mass, and completely obliterate cyberspace as we knew it.

As long as we're posting images, why not:

funkblasting.png

since we're all posting pics
imag0031hc.jpg

yeah i know its not art or anything like your guy's pics but who cares.

tiger_temple_1.jpg

ahh i saw a nature show of a seal being hunted the other day.... 4 or so whales cornered it on a small piece of ice, then they do this thing where they create a wave which knocks the seal into the water, and then chomp

Last edited:
^I saw that show too, David Attenborough "Frozen Planet". Killer Whales are cool...

How do you become a real whale? Like... what is the classification to be considered a 'whale'

Last edited:
^ Well, I mean, for starters, you've got to go to whale school, and get a degree. Learn to filter the ocean water for krill, and swim around, and also you've got to learn to weigh a number of tons.

blue_whale_anthro_by_ross_sanger-d4dm5r3.png

Ah... so being able to filter... that may be a limiting factor for some of the cetacea order which are often considered whales. So sperm whales... not whales either.

I made moby dick my bitch, for I am ishmael...the great white whale got a cap popped in his ass when he stepped to me.

A new social thread, I never thought I'd see the day!

To mark the occasion, I will give you my best attempts at artsy photography with a cell phone camera from 2008-ish.

NSFW:
n548857735_534843_86561.jpg

6740_98945032735_548857735_2242926_3798082_n.jpg

6740_98945017735_548857735_2242923_5220650_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.