• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Cross-dimensional chatter. Now featuring mesphereomeantoliopeme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a measure of my tiredness this morning: It took me 3 edits to get the title right even after I had the new title written down in front of me.

In good news though I actually slept throughout the night, even if I did only just wake up half an hour ago at 12:30.

In even better news, now that character creation is done and the DM should actually be around this week - might be playing my first day of D&D tonight :D

i'm stuck having to bang out a rough draft for english this morning, due today in less than 3 hours.
shouldnt be too bad since i'm not sober and thus will be typing and thinking quicker than usual i guess, i'd just rather not have to do work at all today, especially write a rough draft of a paper i just came up with the topic for last night and a paper that is dry, boring and involves writing about facts/statistics and arguing a way to fix some problem in the world/offering a plan that would resolve whatever issue.

Just rant rant rant, it should be easy if you're stimulated, and ranting away rather than making the neatest best paper is a good way to get away with only having a short time to do it, or not knowing much on the subject.

Time for some breakfast I think. Any of the social regulars taken 6-APB? There's a lot of info in the Big & Dandy thread but it'd be cool to get some anecdotal information from people here too if anyone has done it. :)

Llama persistence factor? Intriguing! Is there an explanation of this phenomenon somewhere?

Hooray! A PD Social refresh. I was almost afraid that the other thread was going to reach some sort of nuclear critical mass, and completely obliterate cyberspace as we knew it.

As long as we're posting images, why not:

funkblasting.png

Love this picture - has a slight DOC like quality to it...

If that has DOC like qualities I want to try DOC :D

So I've been playing Thief 2.. Man I missed that game, it's fun knocking out so many guards and not knowing where to stash them all - then ending up throwing them all in a corner where you end up with a pile so high you can jump on them and get to areas of the game you're not supposed to get to.

I knew something had to be going on, PD Social wasn't showing up in my subscribed threads anymore. That one was by far the biggest one I'd ever seen. I remember when we got all excited when 1200 posts would go by before a mod would kybosh it.

Ha, I remember riding my motorcycle during the summer when I rode by a field with a few llamas in it, yes, I though of you :p

Your pictures of ice has me intrigued but I probably should resist. I have a good enough stock of plain amp as it is. The ice advantage is fewer peripheral effects. The little dextro I have is really smooth and if d-meth (most ice) is smoother, well..

I've just been reading through some old posts in the archives from 1999 when Bluelight was apparently referred to as the "MDMA clearing house" - is there anywhere with a bit of a timeline of the history of the site? This kinda stuff interests me and I'm curious. :)

Have you ever had Ritalin? I found it felt quite toxic for me and left way way too jittery, cross-eyed etc, I'm still wondering if speed (both amphetamine and meth) is smoother in that respect as that's what's put me off buying any stimulants lately.

Bluelight started off as an MDMA/ecstasy discussion site in the height of the ecstasy/rave boom of the late 90's. As time went on ecstasy dropped off in popularity, board members frequently talked about other drugs and that's why the other forums sprang up.

Even to this day Bluelight's 'official' emphasis is on MDMA; I read the mandate not long ago and it still stated that. In practice though psychedelics are very much promoted (conferences advertised, etc.), and we have a MAPS representative (Sebastian's_Ghost).

Bluelight seems to be the most reputable of the online forums. Earth/Fire Erowid have accounts here representing Erowid. I remember when I was a mod and saw Fire on the tubes, I was starstruck :p It was during the Br-DFLY mislabelling thing.

In general though you find that psychedelics are at the forefront of stuff. Erowid has a HUGE bias towards representing psychedelics over other drugs. It's not necessarily a bad thing, they try to emphasize the good drugs I guess. PD/psychedelics are without a doubt Bluelight's new emphasis whereas 10 years ago it was an MDMA site.

all meth is d- only unless they're cooking oldschool 70s biker meth with P2P, P2P is how they used to make it in the 60s and 70s but the DEA made P2P a legitmate controlled substance, and it's not especially easy to synth via P2P methods i'm pretty sure, so in the 80s somebody figured out pseudoephedrine is easy to use to make meth, easier than P2P and you get better dope..and since then i'm under the impression no one makes racemic/P2P dope ever....although P2P is also used to make amphetamine, someone needs to tell those euro mofuckas to just use P2P to maek meth and not amph, cause i'm pretty sure thats the method used by euro amph cooks, using P2P in the synthesis....
thats a shit picture of it socks, you cant really see any of the individual shards, but yeah socks. ice is a million times cleaner than d-amph, let alone other pharm amph products. i accidentally fell asleep/passed out for an hour the 2nd day i was on meth, even though i smoked 2 bowls 4 hours before that happened...or at least i think i woke up an hour or two later with no recollection of what happened...its happened on dexedrine before too...
only thing i dont like about methamphetamine is it blows your pupils up like mad compared to regular amph....proper saucer pupils like from MDMA if ya get pretty high on meth, snorting never blew mine up bad when i got high via snorting the first time i did it, and the subsequent redoses/bumps after the first didn't blow em up TOO big, but smoking gives me pupils like i'm rolling fucking balls, no iris...and thats the only thing i was ever paranoid about during my 2.5-3 day meth excursion, getting busted because my irises fucking vanished completely
meth doesn't last as long as they say it doesnt seem to me though, 12 hour BS? after the initial bump, i snorted a little bit more 2 or 3 times over the course of 5-8 hours that day, was not high for 12 hours, or even 6, or at least proper satisfied high, i'm sure never knows what i mean, where you're not sober, but not real high, but not tweakin? like you can still feel it, but its not all that intense/you're not as high as you wanna be?
i've got a scale now so i can actually weigh out a point to smoke when i get next, i'll let you know what i think of meth vs d-amph (THE FINAL VERDICT) when i can weigh out fat doses and know how much i'm packing to smoke at once, def. gonna smoke a point to start with next time
yall cracka cant touch the llama speed rant.

Last edited:
LSDMDMA&10101421 said:
all meth is d- only unless they're cooking oldschool 70s biker meth with P2P, P2P is how they used to make it in the 60s and 70s but the DEA made P2P a legitmate controlled substance, and it's not especially easy to synth via P2P methods i'm pretty sure, so in the 80s somebody figured out pseudoephedrine is easy to use to make meth, easier than P2P and you get better dope..and since then i'm under the impression no one makes racemic/P2P dope ever....although P2P is also used to make amphetamine, someone needs to tell those euro mofuckas to just use P2P to maek meth and not amph, cause i'm pretty sure thats the method used by euro amph cooks, using P2P in the synthesis....

Yeah, I was curious about how euro peeps made amp, I looked it up and it's P2P+ammonia instead of methylamine. BTW, d-meth is most produced in the US via pseudoephedrine but the glass grade stuff made in proffesional labs (most Canadian meth) is most likely P2P or phenylacetic acid derived due to the networks of asia sourced precursors. Hence why I have a feeling most ice up here could be racemic. I don't think much meth up here gets produced via pseudo.

I don't think Bluelight should be so provocative against China... I mean... They make like all the RCs basically

I hope the new mods don't make en example out of me :D

Ready the gallows! :D

I'm really itching to try my 6-APB, but I don't know if I can find a club where I live with decent enough music and enough people by tomorrow night. I'm under the impression that doing it home alone would probably leave me longing to be at some kind of music venue.

Maybe. It really depends on how stimulating it is, I think.

It could like, ehh, be the most profound experience of your life

I was so tempted to order some but I had to withhold; I feel I have to try MDA first. It'd be like trying methylone before MDMA or something along those lines. I do have a sample of MDAI which I was thinking of trying this weekend but I'm not sure. It would be the last time for a long while that I'll have a good set/setting for it but I think I want an opiate bosh more. :\

Of course I could combine but that's no good, especially on a 1st try.

i'd like to try MDA and 6-APB
socks idea
i run up to moosehockeyabootland, i'll bring high quality methamphetamine to smoke, you provide MDA to nom?

I haven't tried MDA either, not even MDMA. However I'm trying to treat 6-APB as a separate experience entirely. I think actually not having tried MDA/MDMA will be an advantage when I try it, since I see a lot of people trying these empathogenic/psychedelic stimulants in the hope that it'll be an exact match to (or better than) MDMA/MDA, and being sorely disappointed. It's akin to someone not being able to find LSD and purchasing 2C-E, expecting it to be exactly the same - they probably won't get much from it, whereas if they approach it with a fresh perspective, as different to LSD as mushrooms or DMT are, then I think they'd enjoy it much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.