• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Mixing benzos? (Clonazepam and Diazepam)

Brian242

Bluelighter
Klonopin and Valium have a moderate drug interaction so I am going to try it but wanted to ask BL first. I plan on taking 1mg Kpin and 15-25 mg Valium. Is this a regular combination for benzo users? I have no tolerance to benzos, but it takes a bit of them to hit me. Marijuana will also be combined.

If you have no tolerance I say it would be dumb to take 25mg of valium with 1mg of clonazepam just go with 10-25mg of valium and weed or 2-3mg of clonazepam, after you got a feel to the benzo then decide if you should mix a light one valium and potent clonazepam. be safe man

Last edited:
If you have no tolerance I say it would be dumb to take 25mg of valium with 1mg of clonazepam just go with 10-25mg of valium and weed or 2-3mg of clonazepam, after you got a feel to the benzo then decide if you should mix a light one valium and potent clonazepam. be safe man

25mg Valium doesn't phase me. Takes 70+ mg to even get tired (not dicksizing) so I picked low doses of both drugs to see if they will make a difference

I think 0.5mg of clonazepam equals 10mg of valium so 3.5mg of clonazepam is 70mg of valium you should take 3-4mgs of clonazepam, or both man im just giving info i know good luck

I'll go with 3 mg kpin and just 5mg valium. My script for kpins is 0.5 and I only get 30 a month :\ I appreciate your replies man!

yeah man no problem I am experienced with Clonazepam myself so 3 or even 4mgs are good if you can take 70mgs of valium. be safe take it easy and keep rocking! %)

It's been a regular combination for myself lately and i personally enjoy it. The muscle relaxant properties of both benzos synergize exceptionally well, although clonazepam always feels the mosts prominient because of its potency. I have quite the benzo tolerance and still find Diazepam to provide me with a truly unqiue benzo high, memorable "loose" and relaxed muscles, with a euphoria to top it off. If you think you can dose properly and keep it together fine then I wouldn't advise against indulging in this benzo combination. Works well for me especially if I wanna feel more "fucked up" diazepam doesn't really give me a "fucked up" high on its lonely

It's been a regular combination for myself lately and i personally enjoy it. The muscle relaxant properties of both benzos synergize exceptionally well, although clonazepam always feels the mosts prominient because of its potency. I have quite the benzo tolerance and still find Diazepam to provide me with a truly unqiue benzo high, memorable "loose" and relaxed muscles, with a euphoria to top it off. If you think you can dose properly and keep it together fine then I wouldn't advise against indulging in this benzo combination. Works well for me especially if I wanna feel more "fucked up" diazepam doesn't really give me a "fucked up" high on its lonely

Its safe. A lot of patients prescribed benzos for Legit reasons often need or prefer at least that I have seen a longer acting benzo during the day and a shorter acting one at night. As for getting fucked up..I dont really know.