Bluelight

Thread: Mixing benzos? (Clonazepam and Diazepam)

1. Collapse Details
    Mixing benzos? (Clonazepam and Diazepam) 
    Klonopin and Valium have a moderate drug interaction so I am going to try it but wanted to ask BL first. I plan on taking 1mg Kpin and 15-25 mg Valium. Is this a regular combination for benzo users? I have no tolerance to benzos, but it takes a bit of them to hit me. Marijuana will also be combined.

2. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    If you have no tolerance I say it would be dumb to take 25mg of valium with 1mg of clonazepam just go with 10-25mg of valium and weed or 2-3mg of clonazepam, after you got a feel to the benzo then decide if you should mix a light one valium and potent clonazepam. be safe man
    Last edited by heavyriffer; 16-11-2011 at 05:39. Reason: jumped the gun

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by heavyriffer View Post
    If you have no tolerance I say it would be dumb to take 25mg of valium with 1mg of clonazepam just go with 10-25mg of valium and weed or 2-3mg of clonazepam, after you got a feel to the benzo then decide if you should mix a light one valium and potent clonazepam. be safe man
    25mg Valium doesn't phase me. Takes 70+ mg to even get tired (not dicksizing) so I picked low doses of both drugs to see if they will make a difference

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Peace
    I think 0.5mg of clonazepam equals 10mg of valium so 3.5mg of clonazepam is 70mg of valium you should take 3-4mgs of clonazepam, or both man im just giving info i know good luck

5. Collapse Details

I'll go with 3 mg kpin and just 5mg valium. My script for kpins is 0.5 and I only get 30 a month I appreciate your replies man!

6. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    yeah man no problem I am experienced with Clonazepam myself so 3 or even 4mgs are good if you can take 70mgs of valium. be safe take it easy and keep rocking!

7. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    you can take even more than that it's really hard to overdose on benzos

8. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    It's been a regular combination for myself lately and i personally enjoy it. The muscle relaxant properties of both benzos synergize exceptionally well, although clonazepam always feels the mosts prominient because of its potency. I have quite the benzo tolerance and still find Diazepam to provide me with a truly unqiue benzo high, memorable "loose" and relaxed muscles, with a euphoria to top it off. If you think you can dose properly and keep it together fine then I wouldn't advise against indulging in this benzo combination. Works well for me especially if I wanna feel more "fucked up" diazepam doesn't really give me a "fucked up" high on its lonely

9. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    It's been a regular combination for myself lately and i personally enjoy it. The muscle relaxant properties of both benzos synergize exceptionally well, although clonazepam always feels the mosts prominient because of its potency. I have quite the benzo tolerance and still find Diazepam to provide me with a truly unqiue benzo high, memorable "loose" and relaxed muscles, with a euphoria to top it off. If you think you can dose properly and keep it together fine then I wouldn't advise against indulging in this benzo combination. Works well for me especially if I wanna feel more "fucked up" diazepam doesn't really give me a "fucked up" high on its lonely

10. Collapse Details

Its safe. A lot of patients prescribed benzos for Legit reasons often need or prefer at least that I have seen a longer acting benzo during the day and a shorter acting one at night. As for getting fucked up..I dont really know.