• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD SOCIAL THREAD----Info. Support. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
woahhhhh OD sociall suppp???

Last edited by a moderator:
^Hey laCster. For now, we're staying away from talk about "I'm so high" type stuff since we're trying to encourage support-focused drug discussion in addition to the social aspect. If you could edit your post I'd appreciate it.

Feel free to ask questions about drugs, discuss drugs, etc... just stay away from "I'm so high" type stuff, please.

No fucking way. Wait til all the OD OGs see this.

It's a little cleaner then we left it but....yepy rigs stash is still here and I see you guys haven't moved the 2 dead hookers from the closet.

Omg i feel at home again! This is it guys we have out old stomping grounds back.

:::puts feet on table and relaxes:::

So cane what's for dinner bro? Dilaudid and heroin or have you got something special up your sleeve.

If this is your doing cane I give you great thanks and I can assure you we have all calmed down but you have to understand all of the OD OGs have to return from exile, it's only right.

I know this day would come. I knew it would only be a matter of time. WE ARE BACK ******

Could times be more exciting? NO.

OD SOCIAL IS BACK!

Heh I seriously jumped up from my computer and yelled "fuck yeah!" when I saw this.

welp, someone needs to start a betting line for memphy's next ban.

QFT

So. Wus gut wichu guys atm?

nbd;js.

Nice nostalgia post but we must now go back to the very first catch phrases:

"yo yep"

"wus reely gut wicha ATM"

"nbd js"

Lol didn't we run hdouble0easy out of the original social. Lol.

Bro no hard feelings I hope you have gotten a lot cooler since

^ pipe dreams ;)

Bringing this back was all peg and muv, I just didn't stand in the way like phrozen :D

^Hey laCster. For now, we're staying away from talk about "I'm so high" type stuff since we're trying to encourage support-focused drug discussion in addition to the social aspect. If you could edit your post I'd appreciate it.

Feel free to ask questions about drugs, discuss drugs, etc... just stay away from "I'm so high" type stuff, please.

You did tell me mayne. You guys have no idea what this means to us OD OGs

^ pipe dreams ;)

Bringing this back was all peg and muv, I just didn't stand in the way like phrozen :D

Either way you are alll gentleman and scholars and brought back something that was seriously the most hoppin place on BL in it's prime

nah you didn't run me out.. you got the social closed :|
i donno if i could get cooler..
you only thought i was a lil bitch because i was talking about my grandfather falling and developing diabetes and alzheimer's..

No hard feelings, im not gonna start this shit back up since we finally got the soc. back.

oh yeah ;)

iight, so ive been off benzos and bupe for a while now (don't remember how long honestly, a year i think) but tonight my knees feel like i can run 100 miles and they will still have the annoying midnight breakdancing feeling (don't know why this is happening) just dropped 2 ibuprofen 4 tramadols and 1 zanaflex (wish i had some baclofen-or soma :). hope it helps.

Last edited:
After managing to lose my heroin/needle dependence, I now have the beast back on my back :( I picked up the rig about two weeks ago again and have been shooting about 3-5 bags of dope per day as well as some powdered cocaine as well.

Mentally I am in shambles, I miss my girlfriend so much (she's at a halfway house in Florida) and the pending legal DOOM I am facing is getting very hard to deal with.

someone give me a hug !

^ shit always gets better.. i had shit going on since i was 13 (im 23 now) and it all ended at my final court date (hopefully ever) yesterday.
but if dope helps you cope than go for it.. but if you are in legal trouble- w/d's are horrible in jail. especially during classification in your cell 23hrs a day.

After managing to lose my heroin/needle dependence, I now have the beast back on my back :( I picked up the rig about two weeks ago again and have been shooting about 3-5 bags of dope per day as well as some powdered cocaine as well.

Mentally I am in shambles, I miss my girlfriend so much (she's at a halfway house in Florida) and the pending legal DOOM I am facing is getting very hard to deal with.

someone give me a hug !

*BIG OLE HUG*

If I was a chick, I would let ya motorboat meh bewbs LOL

^ shit always gets better.. i had shit going on since i was 13 (im 23 now) and it all ended at my final court date (hopefully ever) yesterday.
but if dope helps you cope than go for it.. but if you are in legal trouble- w/d's are horrible in jail. especially during classification in your cell 23hrs a day.

You ain't lying.. I've kicked in jail three times now. The librium/clonidine/motrin/promethazine protocol they give you helps, but barely. The initial classification/lockdown is the fucking WORST.

Last time in jail coming off heroin/benzos I didn't sleep for 8 straight days.

Lol I thought the same thing when I first saw this open and h20 was one of the first posts up in this bitch. just kidding tho, good to see you long time no talk. Hows shit?

I saw how you were talking about OD social in tripman's thread in the super secret forum the other day and I started to get the feeling this wasn't too far away from coming back... especially with all the recent staff changes

Feels good to be home

I hope you feel better man and get yourself sorted to where you want to be BDP :)

Status
Not open for further replies.