• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD SOCIAL THREAD----Info. Support. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chillin man. Just copped my guy has a FIRE stamp right now I got a couple bundles gonna have a great night.
Sounds good.

dude has been on your nuts FOR DAYS son.
Eh. Never noticed...

------------------

I need to quit smoking. It's fucking hard to do in the winter, at least for me.

In the winter quitting smoking is like quitting studying, it just happens.

I'll be damned if I could make a fresh pack of smokes last until sunrise during the warmer months.

Its been about 24 since my last methadone high. Could i take like .250mg of buprenorphine as an opiate potentiator?

In the winter quitting smoking is like quitting studying, it just happens.

I'll be damned if I could make a fresh pack of smokes last until sunrise during the warmer months.
Opposite for me... I enjoy smoking in the winter more. :\

Smoking in the heat blows.

Interesting that a customer in Walmart thought she could get away with making shake 'n' bake meth inside of the Walmart.

:|

Trying to find where I read it, think it was in DiTM but I can't for the life of me find where. :(.

That shit is badass though.

What's good OD? I'm high as hell right now been nodding for hours...

My guy got this stamp Shop Rite that's fuckin fire...

Sup OD?

Bored myself. Thinking maybe I'll organize some tunes.
Still workin on the whole kickin thing. Re-did my methadone taper & switched to morph/oxy again.
Give it a few days for the last of the done to clear & what not & perhaps it'll be jump time.
Not lookin forward to that hell.

Anyways it's time for some morphine as this lil bit of Oxy isn't cuttin it.
Get to around baseline & kill some time perhaps.
Regardless I digress just rambling nonsensically. Guess I'll browse some threads & answer some questions.
I try to multi-task; browse BL while I organize music. Makes the process less tedious.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Can someone answer this question? Say you have been on suboxone for a few months at low doses, less than 1mg the whole time. You quit, and experience very minor WR for 4 or 5 days... Very minor though, you're able to go to work and exercise. If you are clean for a week, then use for a day or two, are you going back to square one? Wi you experience another minor WD?

The risk is certainly there if you go right back to using. IMO you should count your blessings since it was pretty minor this time around. Pushing your luck won't do you much good.

I would have to agree with Oxide.
I know I wish I could turn back time & not have restarted opiate usage.
Hell I quit for 2 months, 1 day of usage & boom withdrawals were right back.
Sadly enough so was the habit... but I digress.

I don't know about your bodies physiology but I can tell you in my case I would experience w/d's.
As like I said in my experience 2 months wasn't long enough clean to not get w/d's upon usage.
Though as everyone is different YMMV.

Can someone answer this question? Say you have been on suboxone for a few months at low doses, less than 1mg the whole time. You quit, and experience very minor WR for 4 or 5 days... Very minor though, you're able to go to work and exercise. If you are clean for a week, then use for a day or two, are you going back to square one? Wi you experience another minor WD?

Probably no WD's, but I couldn't tell you. I'm still using bupe daily.

kava bad for w/ds

never take kava when w/ding for opioids it makes you feel awful

Bowls of weed or skillet hits work for me!

Anyone in West Hollywood want to toke up with the Cpt? Send me an application to hang out! =D

DEADLINE 1 Hour!!! I don't give uber generous deadlines and then extensions once I'm not happy with the stellar applicants whom have already shown consistent interest. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.