Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

crystal MDMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

lman_15

Bluelighter
Hey, I got a bunch of MDMA powder or should I say crystals.. The stuff came in big rocks of crystal, it honestly looks like glass you can almost see through the rocks, but also there is a small tint of brown in some of them.. Is there anyway to tell quality based on this?
Also, is there a distinguishable difference between crystal in big rocks, versus getting powder or brown rocks?
I picked up a quarter and it came in 7 big crystal see through and lightly tinted brown rocks

In my limited experience with MD crystal (only ever had a few batches of crystal, as in only ever had 2 different kinds/sources/batches) brown is just as good as the offwhite tan-ish shit i've had.
But seems even batches from the same bulk supplier can vary slightly in potency, as in dealer acquired at the same time, from the same source, same price, etc....
the MD crystal i've had has never been completely see through, shit i've had the one batch i had half a gram from was brown crystal and not see through, and the other batch i've used like 2g of was offwhite-tanish and somewhat/slightly see through but not glass like in appearance..hell even the methamphetamine crystal i've had i would call more icelike than glasslike...MD that looks like pieces of crushed/broken glass sounds fishy to me, unless the chemist was a perfectionist and cleaned it mad good after synthesis it wouldn't/shouldn't really look like glass..
does it smell like licorice/root beer/candy/sassafrass?

yea sorry i over exagerated a little bit its not see through, its cloudy see through, if I put my finger behind it i can see the color of my finger but if I put it to my eye i can't see right through it

right, that sounds more reasonable...
i know what you mean, all the MDMA crystal i've had has been like that, and i'm pretty sure most MD crystal is liek that, does it smell at all?
no substance ID but i'll halp ya before it closes, stick your nose inside the bag and see if it has a smell to it.

There is no way of knowing what you have based on anything you can physically see, feel, or smell.

Before you consume, use a reagent kit: www.dancesafe.org

We don't allow "what is this stuff?" or substance ID so I'm closing this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.