• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydrocodone and Mirtazapine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake_Eyes

Bluelighter
Hello BL.

I'm new to opiates (sort of) I've taken oxy and hydros before (used only as prescribed) but it was many many years ago, I can only remember them making me tired. Last week I got a bottle of hydrocodone 10/325 and I wanted to see what all the hype was about. :)

I've been taking 30mg of mirtazapine for a little over a month now and I was wondering would the other drugs only be stronger when taken at the same time or is this just when it's the most dangerous?

Recreational Drug Interactions
Alcohol, GHB (and related substances), Benzos (Xanax, Valium, Klonopin etc), Opiates (Heroin, Codeine, Vicodin, Oxy etc), Barbituates: The effects of these drugs will be stronger than normal, as they will add to the sedative effects of mirtazapine. CAREFUL and go easy on these drugs and stick to low doses until you are sure how they interact with the mirtazapine.

You already got your answer basically. Just start out with two. Wait till you feel that... Ride it out. See how you like it.

Yeah if you take them together it will be stronger. A great potentiator but be careful of too much sedation

Status
Not open for further replies.