• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

NEW PILL, really interesting..

pda5005

Greenlighter
All in one pill. 1/8th psilocybin 2 tenths of mescaline 2 tenths of mdma.
Just came across this. I don't a picture to upload but about the size of a perc 30 or your pinky nail. had pinkish purple color and crumbled to the touch. anyone else heard of this because this is some crazy stuff. didn't buy off some random kid either, swim had about 100-200 and is a very reliable source. ideas thoughts??

NO.

there is no mescaline in pills, EVER. Maybe extracted mesc but you still need like 400mgs of it to get you going, waayyy bigger than most pills.

an 1/8 of shrooms in a pill? Thats not even physically possible... you probably mean extracted psilocybin but thats never been in an E pill before, and its not in yours

and lastly if you dealer told you it had any of the above ^^^ then there is probably no MDMA.

these are either pipes or maybe the new 5-MeO-DiPT and unidentified pills

This almost seems like spam as he made another thread exactly like this.

not spam it's an unusual question involving a pill and phycs. just asking questions dude. thanks for the info. but anyone else have any info?

its not extract, because its not mescaline or psilocybin

I would assume the pills are pipes, and that they are most likely dangerous.

but get a test kit, thats the only way you will know what it is. If something sounds too good to be true, it is

Yea i'd like to confirm for sure. but 200 mg of mdma (average dose), 200mg of mesc (pure extract, average dose) , and about 2-4mg of psili (pure extract, larger dose) is really not that much size wise..less than half a gram. easily able to be combined. like i said its hardly a pill it looks like it was pressed by hand. if you even touch it it'll crumble. and don't tell me it's impossible because someone COULD do it if they had the time and energy. I'm just trying to see if anyone has heard of these yet b/c like i said, they are fresh on the market :) hope ya'll have some good hook ups to try these bad boys

No.

Folley is right, there is no mescaline or psilocybin in your pills or in anyone's pills for that matter, nor will there ever be.. And unless you live in Holland or get stuff from there, I doubt the pill has anywhere near 200mg of MDMA

All I have to ask is why? Why wont there be and how do you know? Is it impossible or just so new or what? This is straight from a chemist, and not that college level chemist who can make mdma or lsa hits either....just sayin..

Because its not logical to put those things in a pill.. Why would you waste time putting in hard to find substances like mesc and psilocybin in a pill? Besides, the amount of mescaline you would need to take orally to get effects is more than the mass of an average pill. Get a test kit. Or better yet, save up $40 and send your pill here:

www.dancesafe.org

And please be honest, we know you didn't get these straight from the chemist, otherwise you wouldn't be telling random people online that you did.

The mecs is a relatively low does for the sole reason to lengthen the psili trip as to that would only be around 6 hours. it turns it into about 8 and gives you a fantastic head-space. 200mg+200mg+2-4mg in one pill is completely doable and is a combination unlike any other. And they are not in any way hard to find haha. they grow on the planet..honestly not that difficult. Anyone can make mdma and anyone can extract substances. not rocket science to get .5g or powder compressed either..

I'm trying to see if anyone else has had these because like I said they just came out. I made this account just to ask people if they've had these too, trying to find out if there are others out there

Well ask away, but please don't spread rumors of mescaline and psilocybin in pills.

The mecs is a relatively low does for the sole reason to lengthen the psili trip as to that would only be around 6 hours. it turns it into about 8 and gives you a fantastic head-space. 200mg+200mg+2-4mg in one pill is completely doable and is a combination unlike any other. And they are not in any way hard to find haha. they grow on the planet..honestly not that difficult. Anyone can make mdma and anyone can extract substances. not rocket science to get .5g or powder compressed either..

so now hes telling you that its going to last longer than normal...

8 hour high, crumbly pill, thats supposed to make you hallucinate but still roll?
come on man... just accept it... these are piperazine

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/piperazines/piperazines.shtml

just trying to keep you from putting unknown substances in you, because its deff not anything you mentioned

That's rubbish. The proper analysis is clearly 1/4 DMT freebase, 1/4 crystal meth, 1/4 DOM and 1/4 2CP... soaked in GHB.

If you are so dead-set against listening to reason, then why don't you just send one off to be tested and prove us all wrong? I can't imagine why, having absolutely no evidence other than what some dealer has told you, you continue to almost insist that there are these chemicals in your pills? Can you not see how ridiculously unlikely this is? I mean, not just mescaline AND psilocybin in this one little wonder-pill, but 200mg of MDMA as well!

So they came straight from the chemist (and not just some "college level" one either), but he only had a couple of hundred at most? Hmm. Have you consumed these yet? If I were you, I'd be giving these pills of yours a miss entirely, but if you must consume, then test first at the very least.

No one is going to come on here and tell you that they've taken pills with mescaline or psilocybin in them, because they don't exist. You're not going to get any more useful information out of this other than what's already been said, that's why your last thread was closed.