• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Letting Xanax dissolve under your tongue? Is it safe? Better?

Te0X2t

Bluelighter
I Just let two 1mgs dissolve under my tounge, and it burns... holy fuck, like worse than mollys... lol.

Have you ever tried this?

Was it more effective? Hit faster? Stronger?

Thanks.

They say that most pills used sublingually are a bit more effective, faster and stronger cause it bypasses liver and goes right inot your system I guess. I never used xanax like that but I take my Clonazepam like that when I dont want to drink something works fine.

Xanax has the most bioavailability when taken orally. No need to let it dissolve on you're tongue, especially considering how nasty the taste is.

My oldest son used to get panic attacks that were horrifying to him when they first started. I had experienced them, but I would much rather have something wrong with ME than anything wrong with my kids. He dissolved a xanax under his tongue and the effects were immediate, he would start to breathe slower as the xannie melted.

It didn't take affect faster. The placebo effect or rather, the knowledge that he was NOT dying and relief was at hand, made the attacks much easier to manage.
He doesn't have them anymore, which is good because his wedding is Dec 10. He doesn't have to worry about panicking like he would have in his teen years. (He's 32.)

IMO, this is the best way to take xanax. It kicks in almost instantly, just be sure to have a soda around because once it's done dissolving you will be left with a small amount of sludge under your tongue, and alprazolam tastes like asshole.

He dissolved a xanax under his tongue and the effects were immediate, he would start to breathe slower as the xannie melted.

This is a great way to abort panic attacks instantly. You can also use it as a way to dose Xanax on a full stomach.

I wouldn't take a benzo any other way, I prefer SL ativan to IV ativan even.