• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Skyrim

I have decided that dwemmer ruins are my least favorite place to be in this game.

Is it the mechanical spidery things and those rolling automaton thingies? I hate those fuckers. Hunt in packs too. :! Centurions OTOH get taken down! Stupid Centurions. :)

Yeah it's the whole package. Nasty traps, mechanical killing machines, pain in the ass puzzles, and of course, the centurions. Probably some other shit too. Walked up on one the other day, and outside I ran into two "afflicted".
Basically, they were redguards that puked acid onto me. And that was outside the dungeon.
I just said "fuck it. I'm out."

Well i found a working solution (PC) for anyone who's been unable to 'trigger' the Blood on the Ice quest in Windhelm which is the precursor to ultimately buying the Hjerim house. The downside to this fix is you dont actually get to do the quest, but considering how unbelievably bugged it is, you wouldn't beable to do so anyhow.

Using the console:

Complete the quest:
Type "completequest ms11" and "completequest ms11b" in your console.

Buy the house:
Type "setstage a7b33 10" in your console.
First buy "clean up that murderer's mess" and then the rest of the home decoration or type "df492.disable" in your console.

Clean the fog, broken glass, etc. in the house:
Type "df495.disable" in your console.

Get the Necromancer Amulet:
Type "player.additem c891d 1" in your console.

I've been a bit iffy about this game, have it for ps3 and there's a lot of people bitching about the lag. I think ill buy it once they fix it and hopefully by then the prices for the game should have hit a significant decline

Ill be looking forward to forgetting what sunshine ever was

^Game runs fine for me on my xbox. not sure how different the PS3 is

This is the best game of all time ever!

Skyrim burned our my friens PS3 GPU, which I inhereted for free, fixed and now have a PS3 because of. I LOVE SKYRIM!

So the other day I fought a glitched dragon. The glitch? It was invisible.
It was one of three dragons that attacked me immediately after fast traveling.

Had to kill the first two before I realised it was there. Only things I could see of it were it's health bar, and it's breath.