• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone else think coke without drinking is just not worth it?

I won't say it isn't worth it on its own but booze really helps to smooth out the experience.
So, maybe it's better with booze but I'd still do it without?

The first time I ever did cocaine was the only time I really got anything from it. But I was like walking up and down the side walk on the phone, and after my phone call the feeling was already gone. I mean Ive had a few other times, where it made me talk a lot, though I had to be doing A LOT for days.

Its not my drug of choice really, just something Ill get if I cant find better stuff.

Cocaine isn't a drug you can sit down and just do and be satisfied with its effects, you need to use it as an enhancer for the fun you're already having. Or else you'll feel uncomfortable, as you mention, and you'll be wondering what you should do next. The euphoria comes from the fun you're having, accented by the coke. Not the coke alone.

back in my coke days if me and some friends were ever stressing on what to do that weekend and someone busted out a couple lines of coke all was well. feeling so good not even thinking about what to do that night. after some good coke just chilling out with the mates having good conversations was all we needed for a good time.

i also enjoyed mixing alcohol and coke. not because i needed to but because i was also a heavy drinker back then and it was just routine for me to do coke whenever i'd return home.

Coke is a money wasting drug, not worth it. It went from me doing opiates to hitting lines with friends, to taking opiates and smoking crack, then finally taking opiates and IV'ing soft. It wasn't the coke that was so addicting for me, it was the fuckin' bellringer for some reason. Sometimes I'd get my soft and some hard, drive home smoking the rock down, then as soon as I got home I'd run to the bathroom and prep my shot -.-

my DOC is meth but for a change i decided to try coke. it was not the best that i have had but still good enough. and was i dissappointed, it was stimulating and felt good but i hated the fact that the moment i started to feel good and start to enjoy i felt it coming down. so basically after having a line all i was doing was waiting for the comedown so i can i have another.

conclusion, only the first line is fun the rest are just taken only to avoid the terrible inevitable depression. i mean coke is just expectations and it never delievers with every line i expected something to happen( probably in my mind i was comparing it to meth) but nothing special happened.

its not worth it considering the price tag.

hi everyone,

really glad to have found this site. i can be real and talk about my addictions. actually a friend (former - she cut me off) at rehab hooked me up with this site.

Thanks especially to milfhunter ;-) yes, i really do need to quit drinking. In my recovery, I am trying to quit unhealthy behaviors all together. the coke/booze is especially difficult (worse than quiting smoking). Ideally i don't even want to ever think about that crap. i want to be in a state where i enjoy being sober and that i want to protect being sober. a girlfriend would help but it is hard as heck to meet a normal person when one is in recovery.

The other thing with coke use is I have lost every friend (ever). lonely as heck trying to get better. I spent the last weekend alone with so much negative self talk, feeling like a victim (then accountable), hating on everyone (most people are not worth knowing), sleeping, etc

i'm not into the 12steps (tried it), i like the CBT model for recovery. I was verbally abused in dollarama (dollar store) last night by this guy i went to rehab with in the summer. I told him not to call me (ever) about 2 weeks after rehab. he used to call/show up at my house and i called him a stalker and told him to leave me alone. his name calling/slander last night was brutal... yes he is a loser. He is 40 yrs old without a grade nine education and is a criminal (spent alot of critical yrs in jail). I am thinking of getting a restraining order. Kind of good (in a messed up way) that people are talking/gossiping about me... lol. wish they were talking about how hot/well-2-do i was instead though... ;-)See what i mean about loneliness?

Can anyone relate? or am i really out there?

r

Check out The Dark Side forum for help with quitting, life after drugs, etc...

I never drink when doing coke. I do love cocaine, though. Nothing like an eight ball (to go with my H), on 'any kind of day'. As someone above said (a few people, I believe) good cocaine isn't speedy or dirty feeling. Instead it's 'clean' (mentally) and you just feel 'better. A little more confident, a bit of a sped up heart, yes... maybe brief periods of anxiety, but overall a nice, 'everything is going to be okay' feeling. I don't want to dull that with alcohol.

To sleep I always take benzos. (lorazepam or temazepam, as I have these prescribed)

Yes it's true, alcohol and cocaine go well together...I think it's called synergy when you combine a CNS stimulant with a CNS depressant. But with the crack form of cocaine I never drank with that, it was extremely addicting pure euphoria that wore off so so quickly. I did IV coke a couple times and smoking crack is even better lol. It's been years since I've done cocaine tho-

Yes it's true, alcohol and cocaine go well together...I think it's called synergy when you combine a CNS stimulant with a CNS depressant. But with the crack form of cocaine I never drank with that, it was extremely addicting pure euphoria that wore off so so quickly. I did IV coke a couple times and smoking crack is even better lol. It's been years since I've done cocaine tho-
No way! IV caine is the ultimate rush, and the bellringer.. Ahh, so, so, soooo good.. When I started smoking hard, yes, it was very intense, but, it doesn't compare to IV soft, imo. Although, I was getting some very pure caine, maybe that was why. I had gotten a few batches of good stuff, just nothing spectacular like his usual goodies, and it didn't provide me with a loud bellringer, which was the whole reason I slammed coke. I will say, however, as soon as I started smoking crack, I COULDN'T go back to sniffing lines, ever. It's such an intense feeling and upcoming, although as soon as I hit it, I'd cache my hit, and instantly start loading up another. I was a terrible crackhead. And it usually always killed my opiate high. :X

Everyone says they had the best coke around, never met anyone that didnt say "man this blow i had one time was pure" lmao

Coke and booze go together like peas and carrots :). Opiates I can always enjoy by themselves (although some coke does help that, too), but doing coke by itself just isn't all that great. Add a few drinks and a couple lines and SHAZZZAM!!!

The mixing of coke and any alcohol feels good when you are doing it but the hangover(next day) was the most sickest, zombiefied time ever. me and people did this a few times, at night have huge parties drinking alot and doing alotta coke and wake up or not cuz we couldn't sleep just to be the sickest ever.

Cocaine in the vein is... well, insane. It definitely ranks up there in the rush dept, but I cant stand how short lived it is. The first time I did it I bet I stuck a needle in my arm more times in a 24hr period than the whole year I was on tar! I'm kidding of course, but man, I couldn't believe that shit. Human pin cushion. Put so many holes in my skin I was beginning to think I possibly had a drug problem!

These days it aint even a hard decision. Insufflation for me, thanks. Cocaine is something I want to savor. It treats my body like a two dollar hooker anyway, so I don't wanna give it anymore leverage. And what about that floor-cleaner taste in your mouth right about the time you start to hear the train comin? Does anyone really like that? Be truthful. I used to think I did until I realized I only liked all of the weird side effects because... how could you not love everything about shootin coke?!?! haha

The only way that whore gets into my bloodstream anymore is with a chaperone named Hank.

Oh, and of course the stuff I did was 101% pure. But that's only when I couldn't find the good shit.

†€¢}{И¡¢λ£ €¢§†λ$¥;10112317 said:
And what about that floor-cleaner taste in your mouth right about the time you start to hear the train comin? Does anyone really like that? Be truthful. I used to think I did until I realized I only liked all of the weird side effects because... how could you not love everything about shootin coke?!?! haha
Lol, I've never tasted a 'floor cleaner taste' from coke. Actually, everytime I shot I didn't get any taste in my mouth afterwards, oddly enough. Gah, shooting coke is amazing. If I didn't call it quits with soft/hard/needles for good you can bet I'd be slamming some fatties right now. That's what I loved about it, I'd get it, instantly when I got home I'd run to my room, grab my gear, head to the bathroom, and start letting it dissolve. I loved it because it would disperse in the water, leave behind no particles (that my eyes could see, looked to be clear water) and with the tiniest bit of stirring (5 seconds maybe) my shot was already prepped. Then BAM, the bells go off and I'm soaring. The best rush, and shooting it really didn't give me much of a comedown.

Lol, I've never tasted a 'floor cleaner taste' from coke. Actually, everytime I shot I didn't get any taste in my mouth afterwards, oddly enough.
It's been a while. Maybe I'm thinkin about the lemon juice after taste with... blech.... crack. I'll never forget the first time I heard about people doing that. You mean to tell me you can shoot crack? That just sounds like pure evil. Hell yea, I wanna try it!!!

Hahaha, you're crazy. I know shooting lemon juice is not good, considering it can have parasites in it, I think is what I heard, don't quote me on that though, I just know it's not good. Smoking it though.. Man, the first time I did it I couldn't get soft so after hesitating me and a friend got that. After my first hit, damn, going back to snorting lines wasn't going to happen. Then I starting shooting soft, and smoking hard wasn't going to cut it anymore. What a slippery slope we once lived in.. But boy was it fun.

Yes iv had alcohol with coke and to be honest i think either with or with out can be euphoric sometimes.
Iv said it before though, coke is a very subtle drug. Not the effects its self, it can be very stimulating im talking strictly on euphoria. Iv had different stuff to, some of my stuff looked like fish scale. The euphoria was there sometimes but it was never in your face, you'd kind of have to look for it. Its a very different type of happy/euphoria from mdma, much much different. The only way id notice if im feeling more euphoric is id be talking more, o what a weird drug you are cocaine.

To me it isn't worth it drinking or not drinking. I've just never experienced more from it other than a slight mood lift - and even that could be placebo.

Have to say that I'm a coke lover... I'd rarely drink at the same time unless I had already been drinking when I started. Years ago I used to do it all the time but stopped because I was doing it in an unhealthy way and allowing it to take over my life. Also, 4 out of 5 times I got cut crap (most people do and just don't realize it). Very rarely could I find a dealer that wouldn't f*k around with their stuff. Always ended up having a stuffy nose because of the damn filler. What ever happened to people taking some pride in their product?? I remember the best stuff I ever got was a one time deal: I convince my guy to purchase a lot on my behalf from his guy... he wouldn't do it again though because his profits were no where near as high (most beautiful white I've ever seen) - all I did with that was cook it up and fly away ;)

I would like to report that being off alcohol really does help with not doing cocaine.
my natural sex drive is totally back again though.
The depression that comes with the withdrawl is no joke. I have negative self talk alot. this is not fun.
This experience makes me think that using/not using is just a mind game. The cravings are real but it is what i do that matters.
i am still riding my motorcycle (yes it's cold in Toronto) and have started to work out, good diet, and go to sleep on time

this weekend some chicks were like whoa check out that guy! they waved and hollered and everything. in the past i would have chased those skirts, seduced them with some blow, and it would have been afternoon of full-on debauchery. I let them go go and was glad I was sober.

will keep you all posted as to what trajectory my path takes from here. New Years is round the corner.

re: The girl that cut me off that i met in rehab and fell for, it is her birthday tommorrow dec 21. i miss her a lot. if you read this MM have a great bday. wish you all the best. you know where i live you can always stop by...

I know how much of a loser i sound like, but oh well. I am more about being real these days.