Bluelight

Thread: Eating San Pedro Cactus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Eating San Pedro Cactus 
    Hi, Today my 24" piece of San Pedro Arrived in the mail. Originally I was planning to do an extraction or at least a reduction to a potent tea. I prepared 12" of cacti , by cutting into star shapes... but THEN I decided they weren't so bad, So I've just eaten 12" after peeling the outter layer (just barely) and getting out the spines.

I've read that certain parts of the cacti can make you nauseas, So i'm a little worried, I've jsut barely consumed the 12" and now I have class for 1 1/2 hours, and then I come home. I think It won't kick in that strong untill two hours from now , but Im not quite certain?

Has anyone just strait eaten the cactus? this is my first time.

2. Collapse Details

muppet !! don't get high your not in a safe place to be high

3. Collapse Details

I find cactus kicks in within an hour. I know synthetic mescaline takes a while, so I guess it's the other alkaloids at play.

Most people throw up anyway, I wouldn't worry too much about which bit you ate.

4. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    lolololol he's right
    Quote Originally Posted by gymstud View Post
    muppet !! don't get high your not in a safe place to be high

5. Collapse Details

I don't know whether 12" will be enough to get you past threshold. Not sure whether fresh cactus causes much nausea but dried cacti makes you vomit up your own arsehole.

6. Collapse Details

I daresay by now you've found out either way. But I reckon you should be fine to go to a class, just... it's not the best place to be while tripping. Fortunately the come-up is very gradual and gentle, and you haven't taken that much, so if you're going to do it on anything, san pedro is the one. In future, I'd make sure to have a full two days set aside - one for the trip, one for recovery - where you don't have to do anything.

7. Collapse Details

A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down.
    How the hell did you manage to eat that much san pedro? In the specimens I have acquired, 12'' cuttings are 3-5 pounds...

8. Collapse Details

I didn't break through the threshold.... Felt great and invigorated though! I left class a bit early to go "bouldering" with a friend.

I only ate 2/3rds of it... then I blended the last 1/3 heated it with equal parts water for 15mins and strained with some panty hose... I think if I would've manned up and just ate the hold thing, I could've broken through.

I experienced virtually no nausea... just a hint now and again. I found chewing on the skin like a cud while hiking seemed to give the most effect.

I have another 12" cutting... I'm gonna wait a few days and eat 100 percent of it, minus the the prickers and let you guts know how it goes.

stuff actually tastes pretty good! Really squashy and sappy. like bell pepper and cucumber kinda

9. Collapse Details

Isnt it the outer layer that has the highest concentrations of mescaline? You really should have researched this a bit more beforehand but I have done less than sensible things with drugs in the past too.... Im just finding it hard not to call you an idiot right now... no offence.

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by wooger View Post
    Isnt it the outer layer that has the highest concentrations of mescaline? You really should have researched this a bit more beforehand but I have done less than sensible things with drugs in the past too.... Im just finding it hard not to call you an idiot right now... no offence.
    Quoted for truth.
    I'm 100% with this. --^

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by wooger View Post
    Umm ? ok ? What did I do that was not sensible ? I researched plenty... and the traditional way to do san pedro is just to eat it. I felt fine , I could have gone to work or school and been just dandy. I hate how BL is turning into a buncha prissy know it all dorks who just wanna prove how smart they are. Offense is spelled with an S too.

12. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by motiv311 View Post
    Umm ? ok ? What did I do that was not sensible ? I researched plenty... and the traditional way to do san pedro is just to eat it. I felt fine , I could have gone to work or school and been just dandy. I hate how BL is turning into a buncha prissy know it all dorks who just wanna prove how smart they are. Offense is spelled with an S too.
    Depends on the variation of the language you speak.
    Offence is spelt correctly here in Australia, and I assume the UK too.

Anyways, not looking to get into an argument about your other text, but was wishing to put that statement forward.

13. Collapse Details

I hate how BL is turning into a buncha prissy know it all dorks who just wanna prove how smart they are.
    What do you mean "turning into"? It's always been like that.

14. Collapse Details

^Lol

Yeah, it's the deep green outer layer, under the waxy coat, outside of the core, that is the desirable part.

15. Collapse Details

stuff actually tastes pretty good! Really squashy and sappy. like bell pepper and cucumber kinda
    then it is a dud
    potent clones are super bitter

16. Collapse Details

For me ive done a cut less that 12" & just did a quick tea extract. Took about 30 minutes instead of the long 4 hour extraction & it did pull me head over heels. Took a little over than an hour for the come up. Idk how u find it good tasting??? It tastes like complete crap... Even with the tea extract. I just dont understand yd u consume this before class?

17. Collapse Details

Because I was already planning to bail out of that class early anyway, to go hiking.... Half of life is just showing up right? (It was "guitar making: woodworking) and it was a 4 1/2 hour class. I was only planning to attend the first hour lecture portion and bail anyway, and I had nothing else to do that day.

So I guess I mightve got weak san pedro. You can get anything on amazon . com these days. for my next 12" should I just eat the whole thing, inside and out? Even though its quite weak in the center?

18. Collapse Details

should I just eat the whole thing, inside and out?
    Hell, eat the wrapper it comes in if you like.

19. Collapse Details

12" should be basic amount for breaking threshold, especially with a newbie to mescaline.

I had a similar first experience with mescaline. I recommend finding someone who has several mescaline trips under their belt and learning from them. I think you'll find that this person will be able to guide you to the best trip.

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Renz Envy View Post
    12" should be basic amount for breaking threshold,
    mescaline is quite bitter, if his cacti are pleasant tasting, it'll take a truckload

op,
    maybe plant the cutting?

21. Collapse Details

Here we go ... reducing it down and either capping it, or making tea : ) ...

I'm pretty good with my trips... never really lose control *(yet)*

the 12" I did before was fun, and illuminating, but felt kinda like a cross of low doses MDMA and/or mushrooms

22. Collapse Details

12" has always been plenty for me. Similar to 150ug of LSD in intensity, but more relaxed and a different feel and vibe.

But that cactus has been stressed for like two decades. I wouldn't be suprised by now if it was Peyote-strength

23. Collapse Details

I ended up letting it heat pretty good for over four hours. The sludge w/ peels was about the size of a raquet ball ... I would put a ton in my mouth and chase it with whatever... gaggin while I just simply swallowed whole... Tripped about 20 percent harder this time.... but I still am not impressed. My father and I are going on a desert vision quest (he's ain't done shit) and I think the remaining san pedro will be good for breaking him in

24. Collapse Details

Tripped about 20 percent harder this time.... but I still am not impressed. My father and I are going on a desert vision quest (he's ain't done shit) and I think the remaining san pedro will be good for breaking him in
    No way! I'm hoping to have the EXACT same thing with my mum in a few weeks. Giving her a san pedro cutting (simultaneously breaking the news that I do drugs too) and heading out to the desert for a high-dose mescaline vision quest.

25. Collapse Details

Couldn't you do an a/b extraction for your mom? Beats throwing up for hours.

Extracted mescaline is nausea-free. Beautiful drug, easily the gentlest, most forgiving psychedelic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast