R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What really, really turns you on...

Pegasus

Ex-Bluelighter
What really, really turns you on...?

What would a member of the opposite sex have to do to get you as turned on as possible? You can list more than one way.

The first one that comes to my mind is if I'm close to a girl and kissing her/ etc, and she runs her hand over my guy, it really gets me in a frenzy. Pressing her ass against me works pretty well, too. The surge I get from this is unreal. Any sex that results from this is sure to be fantastic.

...I'll think of more later. What do you guys/ girls have?

Last edited:
I'm a guy. Her pressing up against me is an instant turn-on whilst engaging eye contact.. but any pressure down there from her body = instant response. Biting/Sucking on the side of the neck also really does it for me, something I never considered would be arousing before it was first done to me.

Perhaps the biggest turn on for me would be a woman who is mature of mind, heart, and soul. Not many mid-twenties gals fit that criteria unfortunately in this era :/

Breathing on my neck and pulling me tightly against her.

Animal mode turns on.

When I can feel his breath on my ear, and he nibbles it lightly (I'm not into pain), mmm :)

Breathing on my neck and pulling me tightly against her.

Animal mode turns on.

this and stubble with gentle kisses on the neck and ears. tongue on my banjo string in a certain technique that feels otherworldly. kissing and smelling- eye contact and kissing and holding

Definitely when a guy softly runs his fingers up and down my thigh. I get good vibes all though my body and there's no turning back after that. :)

I actually only learned this about myself tonight at work. The guy at the desk next to me was softly singing along to songs on the radio. I've come to realize, when a guy can sing, wooooooo!

school girl outfit with short skirt and tied up shirt = instnat turn on.

turn off = no pulse lmao

Running her hands through/pulling my hair, biting my neck.

I find it sexy when a man takes charge & makes it his mission to pleasure me. =D

I know this will sound cheesy and lame, but conversation. If I can feel totally calm and happy and have an amazing night out with someone, I'm all about the bedroom on the first date. lol This doesn't happen that often. I usually hate first dates, but sometimes there's just something about them. And the guy has even a bigger chance when he is a gentleman and doesn't do the cheesy shit to get me in bed. The guys I turned down after first dates were ones who tried too hard to get me into bed or make a move on the first date. I don't know why, but I immediately shut down.

Dirty talking over phone or text when you're not together. The anticipation it builds is ridiculous.

I find that to be rather corny, and I really tried to get into it.

:\

I am most turned on by a smart--not sassy--female that wants to get me alone and all to herself.

I guess I enjoy being chased a bit, but not desperately.

Dirty talking over phone or text when you're not together. The anticipation it builds is ridiculous.

Yeah, nice. I get this too, not really from dirty talk per se, but just from recognizing that the next time I see the person, I know what's gonna happen. Like you said, the anticipation is intense!

I'm gonna have to think of more... So far, I've only mentioned the time when I best like girls to tease my penis. :eek:

my spirit leans strongly towards stoic and zen philosophies. thus, i aim to be in control of my emotions at all times. i have a rather spartan mind.

that being said, when someone discovers the various "back doors" to my mind's programming, can infiltrate me, and control my emotional reactions to their sexual advances, then i am jelly in her hands. so for me, its more like having someone infiltrate my thoughts and seduce me, which is not easy to do, as i see myself as the dominant/seductive one.

that, and women who defy social norms, are strong and independent, and live outside the socialization of patriarchy. i fantasize about the Mujeres Libres and whatnot.

When a girl kisses my neck, breathes in my ear, and pulls on my hair, running her hand, with fingers splayed, down my chest and over my stomach and down to my crotch, only not to touch it, but play around my stomach hair...

i do pretty much the same, but carry on past the crotch and across the thighs.

When a girl has got the sex look in her eye - holds my eye contact, and BITES HER LIP (gets me everytime...makes me growl)