• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What really, really turns you on...

A girl completely dominating and torturing me in any way possible: cutting her name in my chest with a knife, Brutal beatings, Feet, Being locked up and tied up for days and for some reason having no safeword(No way to get out) just being completely at the mercy of a girl with no mercy, Also if the girls on meth

Okay so if a girl has sort of a low sex drive or libido. Or idk she's just not that into sex, and if any girls have this issue please respond, how can a guy best turn her on and get her in the mood?

Loli or schoolgirl girls. Luckily my 26 yo fiancee looks like 16 year old if she wants.
Check lounge's nudie thread if you don't believe.

A woman with good hygiene, for one. Someone who takes the time to look (and smell, ha ha) good. Also a sweet but passionate and flirtatious personality. Things like weight and God-given looks don't matter so much to me.

So far as the bedroom goes, I like someone who really enjoys taking the time to explore each others' bodies and is open to a little experimentation now and then (nothing really twisted, just various acts and such).

I have a new fantasy turning me on atm.

I imagine having a nice hot girlfriend, pretty face C or D cups and a big round ass.

She drives....police control. She has smoked a bit of weed 6 or 8 hours earlier. A pretty muscular 40 year old police man + a 25 years old pretty police lady. They accuse her driving under the influence of drugs and give her the choice to make a piss test on the spot or at the police station. My gf says she will do the test at the police station. I go with her.

After arriving there...they give her a drug test, but she must do it under supervision. We all go to the toilets, 2 cabines next to each other. The police woman says she must take her clothes off shortly just to make sure manipulation is excluded. So she takes off her panties, she checks her clothes by touching.

I am in the other cabine because I must piss anyway. My gf wants to put on her panties, police lady says 'sorry but I have to look ensure you do it the right way so take those panties down and place the drug test right under your pussy'

I think wtf am I hearing what I'm hearing? Just as I am finished and want to say sth...the cabine door gets locked....from the outside. That bastard locked me in there. He then closes the outside doors of the toilet room.

The lady says to her older partner 'you can take over'. He approaches my gf, pulls out a very big cock saying to her " I'm sorry we forgot to tell you the 3rd option.

I try to get out but it's just impossible. I'm kicking at the door, loud noise. I take a deep breath...they I suddenly hear an unbelievable noise.

You can't overhear that cock sucking noise. She mumbles 'sorry honey but that 3rd option is sooo much better' while chewing on his dick. I'm under shock.

But besides the shock there is another strange feeling I can't describe. I slowly realise it's called 'getting horny' and before realising my cock is hard like a rock.

'Let me out please, I now know how this game works'. After begging a bit more the lady opens the cabin. I turn around and see my gf taking his huge cock deepthroat.

I smile at her saying she could have told me earlier that she is such a dirty slut. She smiles back with a look of pure nasty pleasure.

That cock makes me hungry. I ask him 'Sir, do you conceed her a little break? Don't worry, I would be a great substitute and I canopen my mouth every bit as her'.

The police lady who has been watching and masturbating half naked responds 'Fine, she can catch a breath if she eats my pussy'

At this point my gf and me are so turned on that there is no gender anymore, just filthy and crazy sex.

My and my gf take turns concerning dick sucking and pussy eating. The big guy in the uniform then makes it clear he wants to fuck. Pussy or ass it doesn't matter. My slut gf goes down all doggy on the toilet seat, he slams his big piece of meat into her and beats her ass red. She has 3 orgasms, then you hear a loud and deep noise from him, almost like a pig.

I know what time it is. He roars and shoots his load into her. I immediately lay down and tell my gf to sit on my face. Cum goes down my throat. And more cum. I taste every moment of it and beg on him to let me clean his cock.

Well well..that's a big turn on when on a stimulant. Just a crazy fantasy ;)

Eye contact while riding my partner and smiling.
Forearm tasteful tattoos.
Fingers in my mouth.
Playful wrestling before sex.
Knee high socks.
Chokers.
Quiet moans from a guy during sex.
Intelligence.

I actually feel kinda better upon reading some of these that these days I have zero interest in human contact with a woman & the concept of sex really does nothing for me. I used to be a right dirty freak but these days humans truly repulse me.