• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What really, really turns you on...

Asian girls with nice legs in short plaid skirts in public. Asian girls with nice legs in very short Daisy Dukes. Sexy airline stewardesses with nice legs, upskirts etc. Cheerleaders with ...nice legs.

School girls in black leggings does it for me especially when u can see through and see there bum and panties. I got one lives down stairs I love admiring her she knows it to lovely little boob's but sexy arse. Leggings were invented for pervs like me. I got lots of pairs but rather see girls in them, my mates daughter where's them I stole her panties the other day now want to fuck her

I know I'm being watched I'd love what I see earlier here now to play with very cute. If gonna do might aswell do good tied up stripped naked. If only they knew what had already done all them years ago with pat and the couple he shared me with. Not for confession page. I love drugs

The eyes connecting your body starts shivering and waiting until someone makes the first move......then it hits you hard the passion, the connection, the touching teasing and exploring... then it gets a little wild and by that time your a beast and you take control of everything from the foreplay to the sex the postions the sex talk......the sweating the screaming the slutness until you both cant take it anymore and you bond...then the heavy breating and you just stare in each others eyes and come together again for the cuddling and your hearts are beating like crazy in sync......

My ex used to do this thing where she would deepthroat my cock, then lick my balls, whilst deepthroating..

FUCK THAT FELT AMAZING

Feeling a guy being really turned on and pressing against me. Hearing his deep breathing in my ear. Running his hand up my legs and pulling my panties o he side and feeling tha is touch.
Being tied up by a woman and have her have her way with me drives me crazy. have her sitting on my face while my hands are tied.

Roleplaying sleep fantasies. This one is dark but being 'woken up' wih the guy touching me or going down on me while im 'asleep'.

I love someone who's a really good kisser and I haven't told many people before because so many people judge but I've noticed as I got older how I'm attracted to men who's younger than me. It's nothing to be dominant over them or anything like that but I get turned on when I'm around them. I dated someone who was 24 before and I was constantly turned on around him, lol. Older man date younger woman, so who says I can't do the same thing with men. I believe the older I get, my sexual attraction towards them will grow.

A sexy kisser not sloppy either.....kissing my neck ever so softly.....a nibble on my ear and a whisper of what she wants. She runs my finger through her pussy and licks her girl goo off. I will choke slam her ass and pile drive her till she is flopping like a fish begging me to stop but she doesn't really mean it. I'll be back I just got wood....lmao!

I love to undress a woman kiss and lick every inch of her body. Laying her down and eating her wet pussy tell she has multiple squirting orgasms. During intercourse when im about to cum she pull to string of anal beeds slowly out my ass making me explode inside

Making the first move, grabbing her hot ass and kissing her. Then feeling her hand slide across my cock, making it harder and harder while she rubs it through my jeans. Squeezing her big tits while stripping her completely naked then watching her slide her fingers along her slit and rubbing her clit while i take my cock out and start stroking it. After working her up and getting her good and wet, I like to lay her back, spread her legs and tease her pussy with the head of my cock. Rubbing it up and down her slit, slicking my cock up good with her juice. Then go crazy and pound the fuck out of her hot pussy until I'm ready to cum, pulling my cock out and shooting my hot load all over her dripping pussy.

Making the first move, grabbing her hot ass and kissing her. Then feeling her hand slide across my cock, making it harder and harder while she rubs it through my jeans. Squeezing her big tits while stripping her completely naked then watching her slide her fingers along her slit and rubbing her clit while i take my cock out and start stroking it. After working her up and getting her good and wet, I like to lay her back, spread her legs and tease her pussy with the head of my cock. Rubbing it up and down her slit, slicking my cock up good with her juice. Then go crazy and pound the fuck out of her hot pussy until I'm ready to cum, pulling my cock out and shooting my hot load all over her dripping pussy.

Yea, that would probably do the trick!