• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What really, really turns you on...

my turns on include at least 2 weeks deceased roflmao jk jk

i love when my girl shakes her ass in my face and i get off to getting her off if you get that :)

^only just boyo.

i dunno, it was pretty sassy, which equals hot in my book.

plus, i mean, i fucking stuck my tongue up her asshole later, so i'm not really concerned about her sticking a finger in my drink.

quick story that this reminds me of....years ago i waited tables with this super agro italian guy named johnny. gold chains, cras as hell, drunk stereotypical italian. anyway, he's standing by the dishwasher where we dump all the plates. and he's eating chicken fingers off a plate that he had just taken away from a customer's table.

i'm like, "johnny, what the fuck dude. that's disgusting." he puts his arm around me and he says come here....we walk out into the restaurant and he points to this smoking hot chick, and word for word says to me in his thick bronx italian accent...."you see that chick, these were her chicken fingers. i would eat that fucking girls box for hours, and you're gonna tell me i shouldn't eat one of her leftover chicken fingers?"

i just start cracking up. i still probably wouldn't have eaten one of her chicken fingers, but i sure as shit would have eaten her box.

kewl story.

Cool Story, Bro... nah I just meant that it would have been hotter if she'd just stuck her fingers in my mouth, than in my drink...but the drink thing is JOKES - seriously that's really cool.Did she hold your gaze like "I'm eye fucking you while being a dirty dirty bitch" sorta thing?

He should've just said he didn't wanna waste food imho...

what turns me on? honestly? i was sat on the sofa on saturday when mrs.buffnstuff came downstairs, dropped her dressin gown to the floor to reveal this gorgeous pinstripe underwear she had on! straight away i was turned on then she just got to her knees undid my jeans.... the rest is history! i love sponataneous stuff like that! :D x

.Did she hold your gaze like "I'm eye fucking you while being a dirty dirty bitch" sorta thing?

i don't really remember.

it sounds pretty hot, but i've been hanging out with this girl for a minute and i'm not really that into her, so the story ends a bit anticlamactic.

it would have been much cooler if she was just some random hot cougar that i'd never met before.

I love it when he gently brushes my thighs with his entire hand. It sends electric shocks through me! and i love it when he comes up and touches me out of the blue. I love it when we talk- really, deeply talk, not the everyday chatter. Or when were laying down together and he just holds me and presses me into him. Any time he touches me, firmly- not tickling turns me on so much. Or when he grabs my hips and lifts me onto his lap. Insta-turn off? when he tickles my stomach. It totally kills the mood.

Hmmm.......I rarely post in here anymore. I'm pretty guarded on this type of thing....but I will try-

Intelligence.
When a man can hold a good conversation, teach me things I don't know, and be humble about it all- MAJOR turn on.

Dominance and Masculinity.
(Not an asshole, just someone who will take the reigns but also know when it's time to let me have them, or time to share.)

Compassion and Understanding.

Honesty.
I like when someone will be straight forward w/ me, be open and tell it like it is. ;)
(This includes calling me out hen I'm wrong and expecting the same of me)

Physically......learning one another....the ability to be uninhibited.....strength....eyes....talking me through the thoughts the occur with touch....soft touch, hard touch.....and now I'm carrying on ;)
I'll leave it there.

When a girl makes me chase her - but with that devilish "I wanna feel chaste before I jump on your dick" look in her eyes.

Chicks who work at the state research establishment for virology and biotechnology and doesn't afraid of ending life as we know it. (LOL what one of my ex's does...but she is actually just hot cause she is fucking hot, I'll take or leave the marburg)...more generally speaking, when she can hang with hardest core science, AND still look smoking (as it cute and feminine and not a typical 'dyke')

Chicks who can toss on a IIIa+stab vest, pads, SPECTRA helmet, chest rig, magnum boots, a AR with an M203 under it, make you think the grim reaper has arrived, only to give you a kiss and lead you to bed.

Big one: Must not think cars/motorcycles/airplanes/boats are wastes of time or money and must be good at using at least one.

Basically, I am attracted to rangrz is an attractive feminine form...

i was with this chick at a bar recently. it was relatively crowded. she whispers in my ear that she was soaking wet and that she wanted me to taste her.

she was wearing a short skirt and put a finger in her baby hole. takes finger out, stirs my drink with it, and stuck it in my mouth.

uuhhh...yea, check please.

Oh god, so much this^

But ideally, it would be with a girl that I haven't JUST met. If I know her beforehand, I don't feel like I need to hold back. I really love when a girl I've grown friendly with pulls that kinda thing.

Also someone mentioned the dilated pupils...I never really thought about it that much, but I also really like this.

Also someone mentioned the dilated pupils...I never really thought about it that much, but I also really like this.

I had posted that, according to science mydrasis from looking at someone shows affection/attraction, so it is therefore attractive it self.

I think I like it because i'm a tweaker and sahe has epic pupils in broad daylight, she's probably down for a puff. I also just like the sight for its own sake. It has a cute, neoteny quality to it.

Stockings, a torn shirt barely exposing the bottom of her breasts, [nothing else], mellifluously moving her thin-framed body over the top of me, excessive hotness flowing in slow motion causing my growing bulge to immediately attend the situation. Kissing, teasing me with her gyrating hips; lips, tongue on body with her hands rubbing me eagerly. Whispering softly, and heads fed on neck crevices. Spins to my side opposed and continues to excite my lust, her lips on my will, empowering my uncontrollable urge to enter her deeply, soundly and sweetly.

Something like that.

mmmm, i love it when my guy kisses on my neck (but im always worried about him leaving a mark) i recently had perfect sex relating to all my turn ons.
we started by lying down cuddling and started kissing and he rolled over on top of me, i love looking at my guy when he's on top. i love it when he nibbles on my ear and whispers or moans quietly into my ear. and massaging my back and holding me down. soft grip on my neck and my clit is my weak spot. when my boy gets to a certain spot on my clit..i orgasm fully and start screaming and twitching. i love it when he rubs my feet during this one position and rubbing his hands gently all over my. and when he digs his nails in my back that gets me falling and spanking is occasionally nice[:
also, cunnilingus

Knee-high socks drive me absolutely crazy. So do girls that leave a little bit of trimmed hair down there. It seems like every chick in the world shaved bald now. Thin landing strips = Best. Very feminine voices do it for me too. Girls that can really dance in the club turn me on a lot too. All that gyrating is fukn hawt.

Knee-high socks drive me absolutely crazy. So do girls that leave a little bit of trimmed hair down there. It seems like every chick in the world shaved bald now. Thin landing strips = Best. Very feminine voices do it for me too. Girls that can really dance in the club turn me on a lot too. All that gyrating is fukn hawt.

More 90s styles! LOL

I dated a guy who was 32 and liked the 80's style underwear that was raised all the wait above the hips. Just my experience, but guys who grew up in the different decades have a thing for the girl styles during that decade. It's funny.

For me, I kinda like the suits. Not the metros. I'm not really into metros, but a guy in a suit with power. A guy that exudes power is a panty-wetter for me. I think that's why I like the suits.

I wonder if guys born in the 70s love huge untamed bush. Maybe I'll ask my dad.

I'm very attracted to brunettes with long, straight dark brown hair. Especially when she takes the initiative after I've made her cum and tells me to lay on my back, gets on top, and let's her hair hang down near my face and chest, while riding me to orgasm.

That orgasm is brought on exponentially quicker if she reaches behind her while still riding me and glides her hand along the base of my cock and scrotum until I am near climax and ready to erupt, then she whispers for me to cum inside her. Then I stop holding back and cum so violently that she can feel it inside her and she cums at the same time.