• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What really, really turns you on...

When a girl wears those flattering tight yoga pants you see in alot of places everywhere

That only flies with me when she is fit and single.

Of course I only oogle that toned tush. God forbid I ruin it by engaging her in converstaion, only to realize she thinks dat ass is all she has going for her.

When her age is equal to or less than the 3rd member of the set of Fermat Primes.

I absolutely love when a girl has dilated pupils.
I also love pink lips. (Like natural color as opposed to gobbed up with some sort of mystery goop made in France P.R.C by Harbin-Goazien ultraheavy mineral and metal manufacturing company with their left over electroplating baths from cadmium and selenium operations and marketed as being made in France with all organic ingredients.)

When a girl pretty much just has the perfect personality for me always caring and so nice even can make an ugly girl HOT

The first one that comes to my mind is if I'm close to a girl and kissing her/ etc, and she runs her hand over my guy, it really gets me in a frenzy. Pressing her ass against me works pretty well, too. The surge I get from this is unreal. Any sex that results from this is sure to be fantastic.

+1

I really like when this happens when I am not expecting it.

That only flies with me when she is fit and single.

Of course I only oogle that toned tush. God forbid I ruin it by engaging her in converstaion, only to realize she thinks dat ass is all she has going for her.

LOL It's so true. I dated a lawyer (before the current one) and he was into working out so much. He thought he'd get into my pants by sending me pics of when he was ripped. Then, all he did was talk about boobs at dinner and meh. He basically killed my interest even though he had tons of money, worked for a big law firm and probably could have taken me around the world. All I wanted to do was talk to him and he killed it. lol

For me I've been with one woman for almost four years and all she has to do is look at me and I turn into a puddle of mush. But once we get going I turn into a lion and I'm turned on by her being turned into a puddle of mush.

...a "fem" boy? Or, a ball cap wearin', hard drinkin' lesbian?

:D

i was with this chick at a bar recently. it was relatively crowded. she whispers in my ear that she was soaking wet and that she wanted me to taste her.

she was wearing a short skirt and put a finger in her baby hole. takes finger out, stirs my drink with it, and stuck it in my mouth.

uuhhh...yea, check please.

i was with this chick at a bar recently. it was relatively crowded. she whispers in my ear that she was soaking wet and that she wanted me to taste her.

she was wearing a short skirt and put a finger in her baby hole. takes finger out, stirs my drink with it, and stuck it in my mouth.

uuhhh...yea, check please.

Fuck yeh that's really hot. I'd personally rather she didn't stiry my drink with it first - unadulterated ftw...still I bet you got to taste it later so WIN WIN WIN.

Fuck yeh that's really hot. I'd personally rather she didn't stiry my drink with it first - unadulterated ftw...still I bet you got to taste it later so WIN WIN WIN.

i dunno, it was pretty sassy, which equals hot in my book.

plus, i mean, i fucking stuck my tongue up her asshole later, so i'm not really concerned about her sticking a finger in my drink.

quick story that this reminds me of....years ago i waited tables with this super agro italian guy named johnny. gold chains, cras as hell, drunk stereotypical italian. anyway, he's standing by the dishwasher where we dump all the plates. and he's eating chicken fingers off a plate that he had just taken away from a customer's table.

i'm like, "johnny, what the fuck dude. that's disgusting." he puts his arm around me and he says come here....we walk out into the restaurant and he points to this smoking hot chick, and word for word says to me in his thick bronx italian accent...."you see that chick, these were her chicken fingers. i would eat that fucking girls box for hours, and you're gonna tell me i shouldn't eat one of her leftover chicken fingers?"

i just start cracking up. i still probably wouldn't have eaten one of her chicken fingers, but i sure as shit would have eaten her box.

kewl story.