• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What really, really turns you on...

This might sound stupid and being high may have played into it but anyways

this guy and I were cuddling we started getting more intimate and I'm so used to guys just wanting sex but I could tell he wanted to make love-huge difference. I moved his hand towards my breasts but he wouldn't touch them just yet. He kept caressing my face and kissing me so passionately it was like he wasn't asking for sex just love. He didn't want sex he wanted me. Just the fact that he knows sex is more about penetration..idk that turned me on.

When a guy goes down on me until I come, and then that first moment, right when he penetrates me…..fuck that feels so good.

What are you guys talking about. I nice cock, I liken em to squirm under me. A guy Cumming f
does it for instantly. This guy over here gets in and to buy 8 Lyrahheavy m 9 metal makeup?

When im busting my load and a girl swallows it all 100% literally sucking it dry. Caps off a wonderful fuck session.

To show im not selfish. When i eat out or bang a girl so well that shes twitching for a few minutes once she has climaxed. I always lol to myself and am thinking "yeaaaaa nugiants1313, you are the man look at her she loved it all, good work nygiamts1313 well self high 5 later"

What would a member of the opposite sex have to do to get you as turned on as possible? You can list more than one way.

The first one that comes to my mind is if I'm close to a girl and kissing her/ etc, and she runs her hand over my guy, it really gets me in a frenzy. Pressing her ass against me works pretty well, too. The surge I get from this is unreal. Any sex that results from this is sure to be fantastic.

...I'll think of more later. What do you guys/ girls have?

The biggest turn on for me would be two women letting me watch them have sex with each other; One, an Arab dressed in a Muslim headdress and garb and having a big ass, and her doggystyling a Black woman with a big ass with a strap-on lol.

Interracial strap-on lesbian sex drives me crazy lol.

Guys: blonde curly hair, long hair, facial hair, tall, pall, skinny. I love love love when guys kiss my neck and pull my hair. Being aggressive (i think thatd be the right word?) In the bedroom. And a weird attraction missing top teeth

Freshly shaved legs in a black and pink and white Plad mini skirt. Just wanna push against wall lift up skirt and have fun

I love anal and this meme puts it perfectly.

dadfa07843d8cb7b9a40cf3a347d5c6d63fa717834f351638628530fe0709039.jpg

I got wet just thinking about what my answer would be. It's really hard to say though, I have different sexual moods. Sometimes I like it kinky and rough(not hardcore), sometimes I want it slow and sensual. Sometimes I just want to be taken, no foreplay, no questions, just bent over the bed or nearest counter and just take it when and how he wants. But my biggest turn on is to hear my man moan and tell me how he wants it while I just ravage him.

My biggest turn on is blood play with someone who is really close to me. When me and my ex would do it, it made the sex amazing. A close second would be being choked really hard and long during foreplay and sex, that really makes me get into sex. And third would be being slapped in the face as hard as who I'm being intimate with can, I love it.

Tell me about your relationship with your father ^

My relationship to my father? What about it? He was not really the greatest parent, but never abused me in any way heh. He just wasn't around a lot. Then my mom and him divorced when I was 14, personally I didn't care much.

Sorry I thought you were a chick, my bad. Whats with all the violence during sex? Are you generally a violent person otherwise?

Sorry I thought you were a chick, my bad. Whats with all the violence during sex? Are you generally a violent person otherwise?

Hahah it's all good, yea I'm not a chick, although I'm very feminine. I just like being dominated by my ex when we hook up, and she likes being dominate when it comes to being with me. I just find I get really aroused when she hits me or chokes me and she likes doing it to me. About the blood play I've only done that with two of my ex's and it is one of the most intimate sexual acts I think you can do with your S/O. I'm not violent at all otherwise, I hate conflict. Mind you when I wasn't on the right medications, my schitzoaffective order would make me sometimes flip out and I'd get very angry, not violent, but I'd scream at people and punch holes in walls and stuff. Now that I'm properly medicated, I haven't had that problem in maybe 2 years.

When me and my ex do have sex/fool around it's always her doing the hitting and choking.

well that sounds like some real shit right there, i guess as long as eveyone is having fun you may as well get some