• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What really, really turns you on...

Obviously what really turns me on is when my lover (only have one of them and she has been my one and only lover for over a decade) tells me she wants to suck my dick and then starts off by first cupping my dick and balls with her hands while passionately making out with me. Then when I'm hard she proceeds to give me head like she really enjoys it. The more turned on she gets while doing it the more it turns me on.

For some weird reason I don't want her to suck me until I cum. I'd much rather switch to fucking for that (never had a partner swallow and don't ever really want her to). I would like to cum all over her face just once but will never ask or actually do it because I care too much for her and I know (atleast I think I know) she would not appreciate it.

I don't know why... and I've never admitted this to anyone anywhere... but I like it when she kisses me after she gives me head. Like I said, I never cum in her mouth but after she gives me really good head I can faintly smell precum on her breath and it fucking turns me even more. I am straight though I do have some fantasies of complete role reversal (actually switching bodies) so who knows maybe it stems from that. Maybe I am bisexual who knows.

I love it when she looks back at me with that lustful look in her eyes while I'm fucking her doggie style.

I love watching her face as she climaxes while riding on top of me.

I love sucking on her nipples when they are big and hard. The bigger and harder they get the better. Sometimes I pretend I'm actually sucking her dick (switching bodies thing again) and that turns me on even more.

I like it when she sits on my face even though I cant really breath or accurately eat her out like this.

I absolutely love it when she squirts while riding me. The louder and wetter the better.

I love it when she smiles at me while our eyes meet and it feels like our souls briefly merge into one.

I would really love it if she understood and accepted the true me (flaws and all) because I live a hidden life of shame. She knows not of my account here on bluelight and we never talk about my drug use. She knows but we don't discuss it though I wish we could because I need her help and her guidance badly. Maybe somehow someway she can read this. I hope and pray she does and I hope and pray she understands.

I've dreamed I was a guy going after a sassy witch with long black hair and deadly voodoo. I dunno why I just wanted her SOOOOOO bad and in the dream I went down on her and she came like so quickly. It might have been a reflection of a part of myself I want to be thats unavailable but deadly confident and lives every moment. I've dreamed about being a guy before. But then i;ve dreamt I was a baby elephant boy who could fly. WAIT DUMBO. I've always wandered what it would be like in reverse.
I think you have a beautiful soul what you said moved me.
Also I had a terrible experience with MDPV too...

That sounds of so sexy!

NSFW:
C0036375-Spinal_fusion_surgery-SPL.jpg
Maybe you should find a neurosurgeon or orthopedic surgeon to date?

pml

Hydroplaning. The literal version.

It has nothing to do with the other sex, but I'm kind of an adrenaline junkie and the thrill just kind of turns me on.

The end

Algebraic geometry and abelian group theory. So fucking abstract and above the unshowered masses. It makes me turned on to do stuff that makes the average dipstick say "Lolwut".

^I'm jealous :p if you lose your stash ill help you look for it (kidding)

It turns me on to turn other people on.

Agreed. It's why I like nomming a girl more than I like banging.

rangrz i know you do this for humour's
sake but having some humility regarding
your intelligence is a sign of greater
intelligence... that being said your posts
pretty much always make me laugh out
loud.
I'm doing it for the lulz, but I'm also being serious. I find talking about or doing math/science to be a turn on. Especially doing it with a girl. (And my fiance is a fellow geek so it works out well) I think the real reason it turns me on is just cause it gets my brain working/mind active and as we all know, arousal/sex is mostly a mind thing. It's like the math/science overcomes the inertia of a mind at rest, and then it's momentum can carry over to sex. If that makes sense.

Domination is a very big turn-on for me
Me too, but opposite the way it is to you. I like be dominated by my partner. I like it best when it's both very dominant but also very affectionate and loving. For anyone saying Lolwut, remember dominant=/=sadistic. Just as I'm lucky to have a girl who discuss the different types of infinity, I'm also lucky to have a girl who'll choke me, gag me on her fingers, and then pet my head while she straddles over my face as I nom her. :p

Hydroplaning. The literal version.

It has nothing to do with the other sex, but I'm kind of an adrenaline junkie and the thrill just kind of turns me on.

The end

Oh, all you have to do is come on the truck with me. ;) hahaha just kidding.

Just realized that my responses probably made me out to sound masochistic,
but that would be the opposite of what turns me on.
I already am in pain all the fucking time.
:D

Squirting. I absolutely love when I make a woman squirt. I also love big asses. And like it was said earlier, I love turning women on/giving pleasure.

It's a big turn on to wake up spooning in the early morning and feel my SO's erection against my butt. I don't know what it is about this particular time of night, but I instantly get wet.

Just be a flirt, as far as actual sex, hot passionate, like it a little rough, hair pulled. But I'm all visual, how the chick looks will do it :)