Acid in America 2011-14 v. Drought

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've personally ran into more WoW. unperf'd, unmarked, but I will say that they feel exactly like the extremely high quality WoW that was making the rounds in NY/VT over the summer.

Friend of mine went to Swedish House Mafia in NYC last night and ran into both Krishnas and some new batch of avatars. he opted for a couple of the Krishnas and loved it, but also brought back a 10 strip of the avatars to try out.

Tried two hits of the newly acquired WoW with pencil marks drawn on the strips. This is definitely different than the WoW I've come across recently. Pretty strong, I'd say at least 100ug but definitely not the cleanest, especially in comparison to some of the 'cleaner' WoW going around. I've always heard about Czech and/or Swiss crystal being strong but a little disorienting. Can definitely say I experienced that with these tabs. More prone to thought loops/disorientation than normal. Not a bad trip at all, just different, for sure. Personally, I have never taken "needlepoint" crystal knowingly, but I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the 'cleaner' WoW I've come across is laid with it. Where as these other ones, which others have said to have originated in EU to be laid with "fluff". This is all purely speculation, though.

There's some nice sugar cubes going around Atlanta right now, but they are nowhere near 150mcg.

there's some swiss crystal going around on white unperf blotter. I have some currently, it has poorly drawn pencil lines on it. Strong, but not the cleanest. Why is it that everything from EU is not as high quality as American?? (lsd wise, their mdma is absolutely killer)

LOL! Not even close to true... The dali lama's from EU shit all over the US doses... In fact almost every dose I got from EU has been stronger AND cleaner. I'm assuming the guy posting about his Swiss bliss either got lied to or it wasn't stored/sent properly.

Have you guys ever heard Owsley talk about alchemy and LSD synthesis? He talks about how he believes the chemists intentions are distilled into the final product. Phil Lesh from the Grateful Dead says that he knew Owsley before ever meeting him, just from ingesting his LSD. I'm not sure how to explain it but I definitely felt like the WoW with the pencil marks on it that I tried this weekend were definitely produced strictly for profit. I don't know how to explain it other than it wasn't anywhere near the quality of the doses I've come across from the west coast.

Have you guys ever heard Owsley talk about alchemy and LSD synthesis? He talks about how he believes the chemists intentions are distilled into the final product. Phil Lesh from the Grateful Dead says that he knew Owsley before ever meeting him, just from ingesting his LSD. I'm not sure how to explain it but I definitely felt like the WoW with the pencil marks on it that I tried this weekend were definitely produced strictly for profit. I don't know how to explain it other than it wasn't anywhere near the quality of the doses I've come across from the west coast.

they just dont wash it as many times so theres more impurities... thats much more likely

Could someone explain to me why so few people produce lsd? I assume the precursors are hard to come by but I have no idea lol

they just dont wash it as many times so theres more impurities... thats much more likely

correct, the purer the LSD is, the less it weighs and in washes, product is lost.

As to why so few people produce LSD, it is a difficult synthesis and the precursors are heavily watched.

Also, I took some unperf'd WoW the other night. Another hit of which I got two from a friend in a trade. The first one I ate was incredibly weak which I now know is due to tolerance. The one from the same sheet I had was fairly nice for one hit, though still about average-nothing crazy though nothing too weak.

Hopefully going to get more soon of another batch so I'll be reporting back with quality.

What impurities would be present in a product that wasn't washed as good as it could have been? I'm just curious..=D

Could someone explain to me why so few people produce lsd? I assume the precursors are hard to come by but I have no idea lol

As to why so few people produce LSD, it is a difficult synthesis and the precursors are heavily watched.

I'm also guessing because LSD is a relatively picky drug to deal with, kind of a pain in the ass as far as money-making goes. Meaning after you do go through the more complicated process of making it you have to be careful how you handle it, how you store it, how you distribute it/ dose it out. Also it goes bad quicker than most drugs. There's a lot more effort involved.

There are people who want to create it as a means of sharing it with humanity and whatnot, but from a money-making standpoint it's a lot of BS to deal with, much more of a hassle than coke or weed or heroin or something.
Also for many of these reasons it is not a drug that's really mass produced which once again makes not extremely profitable. The people who make acid generally are the ones who do it somewhat as a labor of love- most drugs are made because people want to make a lot of money and LSD just isn't the easiest thing to do that with.

And for the people who still would make it despite that, yes the precursors are somewhat difficult to obtain and once you do get ahold of them, the synthesis process isn't very easy to do correctly.

There's some nice sugar cubes going around Atlanta right now, but they are nowhere near 150mcg.
There is really good liquid in Atlanta. I've come across three different batches in the past few months. The first batch had me floored with one drop. It was something special. The second batch was a little disappointing, but the third is almost on par with the first and is just a little less potent. I don't like to purchase liquid unless it's being dropped in front of me. Who knows how long those sugar cubes were just sitting around. Most of the WoW I've run into, at least my theory, is just being laid sloppily by the folks with the vials. I picked up some WoW and it was really splotchy. So I just put my foot down and said "you know what I want." I did see a print going around, but it was nothing to write home about my guess quite a bit less than 100 mics.

I'm also guessing because LSD is a relatively picky drug to deal with, kind of a pain in the ass as far as money-making goes. Meaning after you do go through the more complicated process of making it you have to be careful how you handle it, how you store it, how you distribute it/ dose it out. Also it goes bad quicker than most drugs. There's a lot more effort involved.

There are people who want to create it as a means of sharing it with humanity and whatnot, but from a money-making standpoint it's a lot of BS to deal with, much more of a hassle than coke or weed or heroin or something.
Also for many of these reasons it is not a drug that's really mass produced which once again makes not extremely profitable. The people who make acid generally are the ones who do it somewhat as a labor of love- most drugs are made because people want to make a lot of money and LSD just isn't the easiest thing to do that with.

And for the people who still would make it despite that, yes the precursors are somewhat difficult to obtain and once you do get ahold of them, the synthesis process isn't very easy to do correctly.

not true. properly stored (away from light, heat, undue moisture) it will outlive us all. any natural drug (weed, shrooms, whatev) has a much shorter shelf life.

not true. properly stored (away from light, heat, undue moisture) it will outlive us all. any natural drug (weed, shrooms, whatev) has a much shorter shelf life.

Case and point. I don't argue the fact that it can last a long time whereas weed dries out or gets moldy and shrooms rot, but it has to be stored properly as you said. People do not always store/ transport it correctly, especially if someone had a large quantity that they were trying to sell off. Sure if it gets humid powder drugs will goop up. Desiccant will help stop shrooms from rotting. Even leaving it in your pocket gets pretty hot. With acid, the more you handle it, the more daylight it sees, just stupid stuff that isn't bad for most drugs. All drugs have to be cared for somewhat, but acid just seems pickier.
If I have a few hits, personally I keep them wrapped in foil, in a bag, and kept cold and I've never had a problem with them losing potency. As far as a dealer trying to sell off a lot though, they have to be careful to not let it go bad is the point I was trying to make. I guess I should have said it CAN go bad quicker than other drugs. All substances go bad or degrade or brake down after a while for the most part but if not cared for properly acid can lose potency real fast which has got to be annoying in the eyes of a potential dealer.

Last edited:
What impurities would be present in a product that wasn't washed as good as it could have been? I'm just curious..=D

ooohh man IDK about that, mainly just byproducts from the chemicals used to make it... nothing to be too worried about but they can cause side effects like muscles discomfort and spasms

I got some white-on-white in Western NY, pretty sure it was from the Furthur concert. It was good, but low strength, definitely felt "clean" but who knows. One hit just gave me that feeling of energy in the back of the head and that tugging on the corners of your mouth that makes you unable to stop smiling and laughing. Not much pupil dilation but I was definitely high. Smoking a bunch of pot with my friend resulted in some soft but gorgeous visuals. Faces looked bizarre and vaguely sinister/disgusting, but when I looked closely I wasn't really hallucinating, just perceiving aspects of people's faces I wouldn't normally. Same with the visuals, things weren't moving around so much as I was perceiving patterns that were already there and focusing on different patterns in turn in such a way that it was like they were moving but they weren't. I noticed this acid had none of the speediness I associate with acid, in fact when the peak was over I felt like I could easily go to sleep. Also the actual peak with visuals and tripped out thinking only lasted like an hour and a half, but I could still feel a little something for 12 hours total, especially if I smoked some pot.

In other words a typical low-dose acid experience, good times.

Incidentally how the heck can you tell if your acid is dirty? The old studies and such report gastrointestinal discomfort, muscle tension, and headaches as fairly common side-effects and their acid was 100%. I do have a suspicion what I had was an ergoloid alkaloid, mostly because the peak effects didn't persist and I had an appetite and did not feel stimulated (or really remotely intoxicated, the trip was very smooth and natural feeling), but given how widely LSD can vary I wouldn't be surprised if it was just 40-60micrograms of bonafide Lysergide.

Last edited:
I got some white-on-white in Western NY, pretty sure it was from the Furthur concert. It was good, but low strength, definitely felt "clean" but who knows. One hit just gave me that feeling of energy in the back of the head and that tugging on the corners of your mouth that makes you unable to stop smiling and laughing. Not much pupil dilation but I was definitely high. Smoking a bunch of pot with my friend resulted in some soft but gorgeous visuals. Faces looked bizarre and vaguely sinister/disgusting, but when I looked closely I wasn't really hallucinating, just perceiving aspects of people's faces I wouldn't normally. Same with the visuals, things weren't moving around so much as I was perceiving patterns that were already there and focusing on different patterns in turn in such a way that it was like they were moving but they weren't. I noticed this acid had none of the speediness I associate with acid, in fact when the peak was over I felt like I could easily go to sleep. Also the actual peak with visuals and tripped out thinking only lasted like an hour and a half, but I could still feel a little something for 12 hours total, especially if I smoked some pot.

In other words a typical low-dose acid experience, good times.

Incidentally how the heck can you tell if your acid is dirty? The old studies and such report gastrointestinal discomfort, muscle tension, and headaches as fairly common side-effects and their acid was 100%. I do have a suspicion what I had was an ergoloid alkaloid, mostly because the peak effects didn't persist and I had an appetite and did not feel stimulated (or really remotely intoxicated, the trip was very smooth and natural feeling), but given how widely LSD can vary I wouldn't be surprised if it was just 40-60micrograms of bonafide Lysergide.

Sounds like a good, clean low dose of L to me.

Thats strange. Some people claim that body discomfort is all in your head but I don't believe this. I've taken LSD with no idea of "cleanliness" or "dirtiness" but reach the same conclusions about a batch as others who've taken it knowing it was "clean" or "dirty."

^ There isn't any LSD that is 100% pure btw. From my understanding of chemistry, it is quite difficult to get 100% purity as 100% purity generally entails PERFECT conditions during synth, not to mention an incredibly skilled chemist, etc. I believe these things would be even more apparent since LSD is a difficult synth.

I'm surprised about those side effects from good L, if the L is good, I have no such effects though if the L is dirty, I've definitely had those sensations.

I wouldnt really worry about by-products in your acid, as long as its LSD your in for a good time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.