Acid in America 2011-14 v. Drought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really weird chemical going around MI right now. I saw it on the Beatles paper and idk what the fuck is going on. You can see the crystal on top of the paper. It's in really small amounts, people are eating 2 hits and tripping out for 24-36 hrs. People seem to like it when they know they are in for something other than lsd.

One friend of mine was planning on an acid trip. After 30hrs of tweaking it changed his life. He no longer takes drugs and quite smoking weed daily. He doesn't want to get a wrong chemical that fucks him for life....i dont blame him.

Hey, I know it's an older print, but I was wondering if someone could tell me how the 'cartoon shivas' are?
They look like this, this isn't my image:
28407010150341734202247.jpg

^ nice...I'll probably ending up eating some my month long christmas break from school. I've been eating acid with higher frequency lately which has been nice, I would just like to find some strong, clean stuff.

Hey, I know it's an older print, but I was wondering if someone could tell me how the 'cartoon shivas' are?
They look like this, this isn't my image:
28407010150341734202247.jpg

That my friend is some high quality LSD. very good stuff. I would put it on par with the alex grey mind tabs and the bicycle hoffmans. enjoy yo self.

That my friend is some high quality LSD. very good stuff. I would put it on par with the alex grey mind tabs and the bicycle hoffmans. enjoy yo self.

Thanks for the info man! There are so many crappy Hofmanns and a few really good ones so I hope you mean t one of the decent. As long as they are over 80ug I am totally content.

Thanks for the info man! There are so many crappy Hofmanns and a few really good ones so I hope you mean t one of the decent. As long as they are over 80ug I am totally content.

One or two of these will put most people at the highest level they can comfortably be at. If you're taking LSD more for cosmic union then pretty colors and laughs 4-5 tabs will properly rock your world.

Bown / dark orange jellies: NOT LSD

We took (1) tab each to get a feel for them. Come up was slow, maybe 2 hrs to peak. Total duration unknown, we bailed w/ valium after ~ 6 hrs. My girl was sleeping within an hour on 30 mg of valium, I could not fall asleep after 40 mg valium and cold medicine (I had a head cold which may have attributed this). I finally slept after a few more hours passed.

Mostly this was a pleasant body high with very light tingling at extremities. If you were moving around it was very easy to overlook this aspect of the high. In addition, the visuals were very subdued. Lying on the bed relaxing allowed for the most enjoyment. I higher dose would probably have resulted in more pronounced effects.

The tabs had no taste initially but left a distinct taste in your mouth throughout the trip. It was not chemical in nature, almost metallic-like. I had trouble pinning it down due to the head cold. My girl fell asleep during the discussion so we never pinned down the taste. Whatever the flavor, it was unusual.

Unfortunately there was no mental engagement whatsoever. This compound had no soul, or spirituality whatsoever. Reflection, introspection, and/or a connection with something special just couldn’t be had with this compound.

With great regret I have to say yet again the doses being passed off as quality family goods were not L. :(

One or two of these will put most people at the highest level they can comfortably be at. If you're taking LSD more for cosmic union then pretty colors and laughs 4-5 tabs will properly rock your world.
Thank you again for the info, I am now excited, and yes I like to go pretty far with psyches!

^ Is it clean? I had some strong unperf'd white blotter recently but it was dirty. I'm not THAT far from where you mentioned which is why I ask.

Got some BOMB Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle blotter. Sheet should be to me in a day. Its apparently some British fluff. Two of these things had me tripping HARD. Deff over 100ug a hit. Very clean shit too.

^ Is it clean? I had some strong unperf'd white blotter recently but it was dirty. I'm not THAT far from where you mentioned which is why I ask.

Dirty, eh? The stuff I've seen in the past few weeks has been un-perfed and very "clean" I.e. Nice, fast, clear onset with super crisp visuals. Feel amazing the day after. Beautiful stuff, not dirty at all. The only thing I know for sure about these doses is that they originate from the west coast..

Last edited:

there's some swiss crystal going around on white unperf blotter. I have some currently, it has poorly drawn pencil lines on it. Strong, but not the cleanest. Why is it that everything from EU is not as high quality as American?? (lsd wise, their mdma is absolutely killer)

there's some swiss crystal going around on white unperf blotter. I have some currently, it has poorly drawn pencil lines on it. Strong, but not the cleanest. Why is it that everything from EU is not as high quality as American?? (lsd wise, their mdma is absolutely killer)

because it degrades when they ship it over, obviously Im just talking out my ass here though

Just finished up a sheet of Ganesha's from Boston. Tried one tab when I got them and tripped as hard as I did the first time I took acid. Strong stuff. Three tabs had me THERE.

Really funny you posted this. Just acquired a ten strip today. WoW, un-perfed with pencil lines indicating where to cut for doses. Going to try a hit or two tonight. I will report back in the morning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.