Acid in America 2011-14 v. Drought

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember back in the late '80s through the mid '90s I could get all the acid I wanted and it was almost always good. One batch was a print of beavis & Butthead and that shit was the bomb. I had a friend that had friends that followed The Greatful Dead around and hands down their shit was by far the best. Sadly I lost touch with all my connects and hope one day to find a new one.

that liquid i posted on the past page is the realness. Clean and at about 110ug's a hit (i'm guessing). 2 hits will have you where you want to be. I'd like it to be stronger, but the shit is still great.

We're still getting WoW here in Ohio but since it isn't any different than a month ago I haven't mentioned it. The main source locally is getting low though so we'll see how the rest of the year goes.

Some amazing "swiss" white paper around my area.. the paper is a bit softer and melts away in your mouth in less than 10 minutes, it has cotton texture to it. Very srtong, very clean, no body load.

No reason to grab the liquid or WoW that's available aswell.

what do you red microdots look like? just curious...they aren't stars like a few years back are they?

just had some amazing fluff at a small get together and a kid showed up who just gave me such great energy had some white on white with weird writing on the back some amazing stuff felt so damn clean best i had in a while combined with mxe and tis amazing glad theirs good doses going around again because this feels clean :)

was the writing gold colored?

supposed wow i heard but some have like some kind of gold pattern or something. Long come up just like wow, extremely clean but sounds like they are dosed kind of low

I'm about to pick up a hit of blotter with a scorpion on it. Does anyone have any info on this print? The L is PRICEY which is a good sign with all the nbome going around. I'll have more info on what the blotters look like in a few hours.

Tasting super bitter but I got him to lower the price at least because I started to figure they might be nbome but had to try... He didn't even seem to know much about LSD and hadn't ever heard of 25i-nbome.

Georgia, specifically Atlanta anyone? Bought what I think were some research chemicals from a trusted dealer last weekend. 6 hits, I was up all night, no visuals, but awful thoughts and completely disgusted in humanity. Hearing shit that wasn't there. And nauseas as hell. One of my pals said it could of been LSA. 15 hours of misery. Feel free to help me out. Need some real shit.

I am in NC and I just picked some up from a guy who said that they were 25i+LSA together....idk if I have ever even heard of that combo....he mentioned something about a weird stomach feeling but he did say I would get visuals as he and his room mate did. I did a quick taste test on both of them and neither of them had a weird chemical taste associated with nbomes...were yours possibly decleration of independence print? mine were..

Georgia, specifically Atlanta anyone? Bought what I think were some research chemicals from a trusted dealer last weekend. 6 hits, I was up all night, no visuals, but awful thoughts and completely disgusted in humanity. Hearing shit that wasn't there. And nauseas as hell. One of my pals said it could of been LSA. 15 hours of misery. Feel free to help me out. Need some real shit.

I dont live in Georgia but i done LSA a good amount of times an that stuff does have a good amount of visuals and didnt bring any bad thoughts or uncomfortable hallucinations. I cant say what ya got but it dont sound like lsa.

LSA/25i blotters? I call straight marketing BULLSHIT! Just my opinion though.

LSA/25i blotters? I call straight marketing BULLSHIT! Just my opinion though.

No i totally agree...he saw i was skeptical right away. he lowered the price by half. so i bought to for shits, came home and tested them.
no reaction. only a slight yellow color it looked like on the ehrlich.
tasted like nothing from a taste teste and ive been n-bombed before so i know what to look for.
since it had no reaction and I was only out 10 bucks i chunked the other one in the trash...
But yes, bullshit.:X

A source very close to me (same source as many of the Euro prints I've posted about) frustrated with the local scene and all its RCs recently purchased a gram of crystal from a popular market we've probably all heard of, and laid to blotter the "Crop Circles", "Neo Human Evolution", "Moment of Truth", and "Human Star" prints all purchasable from key-z.com. Dosage is estimated at 90 micrograms assuming the crystal purity is 90%.

These probably will not make it much further than the local area (Ohio, Midwest) so as always exercise caution and test with Ehrlich if you come across these, as someone else could very well have laid RCs on the same prints.

Status
Not open for further replies.