Acid in America 2011-14 v. Drought

Status
Not open for further replies.
really good WoW and good liquid in So Cali. One tab of WoW was very strong! Clean too

following up on my other post, tried them out + got more info

the print are the new yellow-boxed ganeshas. took 1.5 and felt phenominal. supposedly making the rounds around the northeast, so keep an eye out. worth it to pick up :D

There's some american sized dancing bears (a bear every 4 hit square) that taste kinda funky. Might not be LSD, but has the same come up/duration/feel blah blah blah

^^^dancing bears are good lsd. there were some mushroom prints with them as well. they all got laid better than the beavis and butthead, alice in wonder land, $100 bills, and there were a few others i think. all MI prints.

You guys are so lucky. Over the last 11years I have yet to run into Lucy. 2 year ago I thought she found me, but of course it was half a sheet of inactive WoW. :..(.
Seeing this thread gives me hope that MN will get some someday.
As happy as I am for u guys I can't help being extremely jealous. :)
I love the pics guys n gals. Keep them coming please.

'Twas dirty...I had a good trip but the comeup was filled with anxiety-I drank a 40 oz. beer with it which is only the 2nd time out of around 50-75 LSD trips that I've had to consume alcohol to regulate anxious feelings.

Definite jaw aches and pains/grinding, in fact, a friend of mine who took 1 hit as well ended up having a tooth filling come apart. I did not have an appetite at all during the experience and am having trouble getting it back this morning which isn't normal if the L is clean.

I had a headache during the end as well along with general feelings of spaciness and light irritability.

So not really impressed and I will return to the hunt for clean stuff as if I felt such discomfort from 1 tab, I will not attempt to take a high dose of this stuff as the discomforts would become more apparent I'm guessing.

Sorry for your poor experience Logic.

Anyone heard of Swiss crystal laid on white unperf paper? Midwest

W. Michigan/Midwest-

First off, the dancing bears that were mentioned are garbage. Definitely a DOx compound, tried a couple and was very unimpressed. I have not heard good things about the $100 bills, alices or beavis and buttheads either.

There is swiss crystal going around on WoW but it is laid fairly weak, decent LSD though.

Right now everyone should be looking for the WoW in decorated tinfoil, it is strong family fluff laid around 120mcg. Anything else is inferior from what I have found right now, however the other tabs that have been mentioned I havent seen in over a month, the family stuff has been available 24/7.

Life rules living on the west side!

I have seen this in a black and white version, close up in a thread a long time ago, labeled as "frytards" or something. I want that version of this pic to make a full print T shirt out of it and I will post the shirt if somebody has the picture saved and can post it.

Thanks a ton

I got a single hit of some new stuff. I can't tell what print it is but I'll hopefully be testing it soon. If I like it, I'll probably be getting a bit more and then I'll be able to find out what print it is.

W. Michigan/Midwest-

First off, the dancing bears that were mentioned are garbage. Definitely a DOx compound, tried a couple and was very unimpressed. I have not heard good things about the $100 bills, alices or beavis and buttheads either.

There is swiss crystal going around on WoW but it is laid fairly weak, decent LSD though.

Right now everyone should be looking for the WoW in decorated tinfoil, it is strong family fluff laid around 120mcg. Anything else is inferior from what I have found right now, however the other tabs that have been mentioned I havent seen in over a month, the family stuff has been available 24/7.

Life rules living on the west side!

that seems to be the consensus too..bears are weird and taste funny. sucks :(

On another note, I tried the Swiss on White paper that was talked about. 2 was a pretty intense trip. Fairly clean, felt odd sensations in my arms/legs a few times but for the most part it was pretty smooth.

Went up to Chicago to see a concert. Tons of it. Amazing White on White. Amazing. Thank you.

There is some liquid of in Wa again, hopefully the same amazing stuff it was before

I should practically be SWIMing in the stuff soon! :D

I think it might be due to tolerance as last night was my third time dosing in an 8 day period. I got mild visuals. It felt pretty clean. I just took 1 hit though, it was the 3rd new batch I've tested and I kinda want to see if I try it again in a couple weeks if my results will be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.