Acid in America 2011-14 v. Drought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read a few post back on the last thread someone got some wow called orange sunshine. If you read about Orange Sunshine LSD it is said that it was in fact ALD-52 not LSD-25. This may just have been to avoid charges, but if people are selling you Orange Sunshine now and its bitter I would suspect ALD-52.

Doesn't ALD convert very quickly to LSD?

Just got some of these in the DC/MD area and they were very very weak. 5 tabs provide very subtle effects. Some wow around here that has ALD-52. very texture with a bitter taste. Great experience though and very strong tabs.

There's no point in synthesizing ALD-52(for distribution at least) because it requires LSD as a starting point. So why the hell would anyone want to waste the time and money to create something which is just going to hydrolyze back to L anyways? It would just make the synth longer and more risky (and I assume that once they have synthed the L they'd want to break down the lab and get the fuck out of there ASAP, not stick around taking yet another risk in synthing ALD-52). And even if there was ALD-52 going around, by the time it got to you it probably would already have hydrolyzed back into LSD...

=D

Mass has some things here and there. Ive also seen a lot of RCs going around. Some seriously bad stuff at a local fest had people acting like animals, breaking other peoples property etc. Bad bad news.
hehe, theres lots of wonderful, pure lucy in Mass right now. Some of the best love I've ever had.

Yessir! Beautiful WoW and recently some Simpson prints as well. I was hoarding the prints until I was told the WoW is actually MORE potent. Go figure haha. Variety is nice. <3 all

Came across some WoW that is supposed to be pretty good. Hopefully I will be able to report back on quality within a week or two.

From my understanding ALD-52 is extinct to the mass market . It is more likely that the person is calling it orange sunshine as a selling tactic than to avoid charges as I'm fairly certain ALD-52 is supposed to be a harder synthesis within its own right and in some cases actually requires LSD to be made not to mention it DECOMPOSES into LSD-25.

I'll go ahead and say that you probably have something along the DOx lines, bitter does not describe an LSD compound imo, and you have already said it isn't LSD (Instead something that turns into it).

In Michigan right now we have a lot of family fluff, WoW and decorated blotters (Will update when I know the print, supposed to be grateful dead art of some sort) all dosed around 100-120mcg. Very clean, I chomped down on a ten strip and had a grand time.

Happy tripping!%)

Yea I had read about ALD's rarity and difficulty synthesizing so I was suspect as to the actual chemical on these tabs. Anybody know of some DOx compounds that are short lasting. What little I know of the DOx family they all seem to be very long lasting and characteristically speedy. The come up on these tabs could be described as speedy. I do notice every time I have dosed with these tabs it feels like I took twice the amount during the come up. The time of onset is always within 30-90 minutes and the total trip lasts 7-12 hours. The actual trip is fantastic. Beautiful flowing visuals and a very psychedelic mind state so similar to LSD. I was fortunate enough to get a lot of great LSD this past festival season and would easily compare them.

I was able to try the Alex Grey "Mind", Albert Hoffman anniversary, and the Blue Shiva tabs that were around the DC Metro area. Five of these mystery tabs felt like 4-5 of the Alex Grey tabs, which I found to be very similar to the Hoffmans and Shivas. Let me know what you guys think.

Was planning on dosing ten of the mystery tabs but would really love to have some nice clean fluff for such a large dose.

Last edited by a moderator:
^GOD DAMN IT!!!

How does that shit go from north of me to south of me and i dont even get a lil sample....i need to discuss some matters with my peeps and get them off them fuckin "youtrip" sheets.....also they claim to have some "magazine paper"...basically its just magazine type paper with god knows what on it. Anyone come across that at all?

^GOD DAMN IT!!!

How does that shit go from north of me to south of me and i dont even get a lil sample....i need to discuss some matters with my peeps and get them off them fuckin "youtrip" sheets.....also they claim to have some "magazine paper"...basically its just magazine type paper with god knows what on it. Anyone come across that at all?

Lucy finds you...remember? ;) I hope you can get some of this Wow man, i've never fried so hard then off two hits of this shit last night.

^this is true my friend, very true indeed.

It will happen soon i have a feeling. I just have to be patient!!!! But when i get it, its all mine....im not fuckin sharing wit noooooooobody lol

the best stuff always finds you. when you least expect it, it appears!

fact. wasn't looking for L for a show im promoting tomorrow night, but a friend called me and said his roommate's connect was visiting from home (wherever the hell that is). ended up picking up a few of the new ganesha prints. my guinea pig said that 1 had him im the "zone", but I can't say anything until after tomorrow.

first time i've had non-WoW blotter in the 518 in years, but if you're around here, keep an eye out. supposedly these imports are making the rounds and ARE legit.

Still on my journey for real L. :(

Found some more WOW from a completely different circle of people so to speak. My hypothesis was that the previous NorCal stuff may have been coming from one dirty bastard (or a group of them) Anyway, took (2) hits of WOW the other night. The paper seemed very similar to the previous analogs (see my previous post on p. 1 for details) but having seem/handled such a small amount it was difficult to confirm.

Come up was slow, approximately 2 hrs, with a definite amphetamine feel to it. Its a very sad day IMO.

Still on my journey for real L. :(

Found some more WOW from a completely different circle of people so to speak. My hypothesis was that the previous NorCal stuff may have been coming from one dirty bastard (or a group of them) Anyway, took (2) hits of WOW the other night. The paper seemed very similar to the previous analogs (see my previous post on p. 1 for details) but having seem/handled such a small amount it was difficult to confirm.

Come up was slow, approximately 2 hrs, with a definite amphetamine feel to it. Its a very sad day IMO.

What type of WoW was the bunk stuff coming on? If there's a WoW imposter please add details as to the kind of paper, size of squares, do they have a taste, etc.? Also it seems a lot of the liquid dried up around here recently, which is awful to hear. Hope something replaces it.

BlowinKush32,

I get into details a few posts ago.

In summary; the paper is ever-so slightly thicker/stiffer than normal, unusually white, no unusual taste, all unperfed.

from WV

choice between hendrix, alex gray, and a grateful dead print with flowers on it (not well versed in dead culture, sorry)

did one last night, felt right as rain...everything leads to believe its the truth. Slightly bitter taste but no more than the Hoffmans have been "confirmed" to be legit.

Anyone else heard of these? Only reason I'm skeptical is bc you can see a large amount of crystally like substance on one sheet but not the other. He said it was because he fucked up laying it...

Last edited:
A friend gave me some perf'd, otherwise unmarked white blotter. It was given to him but he said he thought it would be weak, if at all effective.

I took one but I was also doing bumps of MXE all evening. It was very weak, if at all active. This was not the same WoW I mentioned procuring so I am still waiting on an opportune time to try them.

Status
Not open for further replies.