• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Grand Theft Auto V

this is fucking stupid im not waiting til september

What choice do you have?

That said, I'm putting it out of sight, out of mind, until August, assuming they don't delay it yet again (which would not surprise me in the least).

I've been waiting for this came for fucking years, believing release to be imminent since late October 2011. Shit is unbelievable. Can't think of any game aside from maybe Team Fortress 2 that ever took so long to develop from what appeared to be a relatively polished phase.

^ Yourself ;)

Apart from that. :)

Damn I was getting bored over the weekend, lashed out and bought Vice City off psn....

Well it's been two hours and I think I need to see an optometrist, fucking tracers on my 50inch are doing my head in.

^ what? on the tv? Or console?

Just looks like it ain't designed for newish aged flat screens.

If I can't suss it I just won't play it as much, and book myself in at OPSM :)

It's in the game settings somewhere. It's not on the TV.
I had that problem when I first got the game. I thought they had ruined GTA. It was so blurry it was almost unplayable. The game is too old now for me to remember how to get to it it, but I assure you. It's somewhere in the settings after you press pause.
Maybe someone still sportin' a ps2 can fill you in.

Last edited:
must be really fucking huge, and very buggy if the release date was pushed back this much. seriously this is gonan be the game of the year. looking forward to playing mulitiple characters, as long as the overlap in the timeline works with the story and the freedom to advance as you want is there.

83139543.gif

83139547.gif

83139549.gif

83139558.gif

83139564.gif

83139565.gif

lol

Aside from the super cool swan dive off of the bridge, this one is such a typical example of an out of control motorcycle in GTA games.

All the vehicles are looking rather spastic.