• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Which drug causes the longest lasting euphoria?

I've read that oxymorphazon has half of the potency of oxymorphone! But the way that morphazon binds to the receptors it can last up to 48hrs.

There's no euphoric high with methadone bro I'm on 150 mgs and have been on as much as 200 and I'd trade it for an Opana, dilaudid, or bag of H in a heartbeat.

That brings me to my answer so far a mixed shot of Opana or H mixed with a little bit of ice/Crystal!

So far meaning that's been my experience so far. There's probably an even better euphoric combination out there but I haven't found it. Oh and having a girl there too. I know the whole combination thing might be cheating a bit but once you mix it it's one substance essentially right?

Pod tea sounds good right now. I wonder if my methadone dose would block the effects. Some really strong opiates can break thru.

How do you injest mescaline? You mentioned cactus that's peyote right? Cause there's a few different types of mescaline.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no euphoric high with methadone bro I'm on 150 mgs and have been on as much as 200 and I'd trade it for an Opana, dilaudid, or bag of H in a heartbeat.

I actually thought methadone was very euphoric (and it’d probably be my answer to the OT because it stuck around for around 36hrs) but only if you have an extremely low if any opiate tolerance whatsoever and even then it’s gone after the 2nd maybe 3rd dose.

If my tolerance is low and I use a high dose of DXM I’ll have a very euphoric trip lasting 8hrs+ then a mildly euphoric afterglow which believe it or not sometimes lasts 40hrs (not all that strong but definitely present) and if I take ANY opiate during that time it’s unbelievably strong and weed tends to restart it if it’s smoked in the first 10-12hrs afterwards.

6apb and 6apdb in my experience ...they Outlast MDMA by several hours

I imagine acid could but my trips aren't euphoric 1oo percent of the trip

out of easily obtainable stuff oxycontin or methadone if you have low tolerance. clonazepam gives me a great long lasting benzo effect

A strong batch of poppy pod tea has had me nodding uncontrollably for upwards of 12 hours and remains euphoric through the next morning.

LSD comes to mind too. A really good trip with some high quality acid feels like a lifetime of euphoria.

IV meth.

But on the other hand no drugs causes the longest euphoria - because that's one of the first things you get tolerant to and cannot seem to achieve anymore.

Have to go with effy, got a a DOC blotter that lasted damn near 3 days. although the 3rd day I was pretty much begging to come down and all "euphoria" in any sense had turned into WHY ISN"T THIS ENDING. BTW don't pass off DOC,MC w/e as acid, it can freak out even experienced users. If nothing else really throw a person who holds a schedules life into turmoil.

edibles? in response to the guy who wished weed lasted longer. I hit reply but it popped up down here. ah well, my intentions were not double posting.

I like the guy who said mescaline. I loved mescaline except for the puking. Thats not always going to be euphoric, necessarily. I'd Probably just say meth, IMO. Oral lasts all day.

psychedelic experiences can cause chronic euphoria, like the days following a perfect trip on LSD or mushrooms. i was euphoric for months during my honeymoon period with DMT back in '08.

for euphoria lasting the duration of the high (which euphoric high lasts longest?), i'd go with a long-acting opiate/opioid, personally landing on oral morphine. poppy pod tea be dank, bros.

Tramadol use to give me euphoria for 12-24hrs back in the day when I had no opioid tolerance.

Buprenorphine would surely give one euphoria for a good 12hrs if one has no tolerance.

Those saying methadone is not euphoric are people with tolerances or are using it for maintenance, but surely it would give a non-tolerant user euphoria, just like tramadol and buprenorphine would.

Methamphetamine is definitely a long acting drug, but I find the euphoria only last a good 4-8hrs and then the rest of the time you are just twacked out and have to do dopamine-releasing activities (sex, masturbating, music, etc..) to keep it up and also redose. Exceptions for high quality meth though.

DXM for those that jive with it can cause euphoria for a good 4-8hrs and possibly longer if one takes the extended release.

Last edited:
Methamphetamine or LSD, possibly DOx drugs too, but I haven't tried any of those yet.

I took 4 years off crystal meth and then that first 2 point shot put we into an all body orgasm for about 12 hours. After that everything just got more and more meh. It was almost worth the 4 year wait. Next best was 300 ug GG LSD, that had me trembling with pleasure for a good 2-3 hours at the peak and totally joyful for another 4 or so hours.

I took 4 years off crystal meth and then that first 2 point shot put we into an all body orgasm for about 12 hours. After that everything just got more and more meh. It was almost worth the 4 year wait. Next best was 300 ug GG LSD, that had me trembling with pleasure for a good 2-3 hours at the peak and totally joyful for another 4 or so hours.
I got away from it for 13 years. 2 wimpy little lines and I was wrecked. Solidly high for 48 hours. I freaked a little while coming down and flushed the remainder, a decent amount lol.

Talk about buyer's remorse 😩

Tramadol use to give me euphoria for 12-24hrs back in the day when I had no opioid tolerance.

Yes I agree. At first the euphoria can last a whole day and the comedown is negligible.

Buprenorphine would surely give one euphoria for a good 12hrs if one has no tolerance.

How do you take buprenorphine? I have some Bupe patches (35 mcg/for 24 hours). I was thinkin to chew it. Could it give me some euphoria? At least in the past it did work but I had no tolerance for any opioid those days. In fact, one day I chewed too much bupe and threw up my guts haha. :ROFLMAO:

Yes I agree. At first the euphoria can last a whole day and the comedown is negligible.

How do you take buprenorphine? I have some Bupe patches (35 mcg/for 24 hours). I was thinkin to chew it. Could it give me some euphoria? At least in the past it did work but I had no tolerance for any opioid those days. In fact, one day I chewed too much bupe and threw up my guts haha. :ROFLMAO:

I usually do intranasal, but that is with pills. You could still do this by dissolving the patch or extracting the bupe out in a saline nasal solution on a spoon and then snorting it up with a straw. I find intranasal is the best way to obtain any (if at all) euphoria from bupe. It seems to be more "stimulating" when done this way. But can still lead to some heavy drowsiness once the stimulation wears off. Only way you are gonna feel anything is if you are not tolerant. Although even with something small like a tramadol tolerance, you should still get a pretty heavy opiate buzz from bupe. I would start small and anything over 2-4mg is not gonna bring on anymore euphoria or opiate feelings, it will just boost your tolerance and can produce some wicked constipation. I have no experience with the patches, but if you have no tolerance, I would just chew them, as it will hit you pretty hard with no tolerance anyway. Hopefully this helps and you obtain the lovely feelings you seek. :p

I've been taking bupe daily for almost 5 years now. I can still get a little "buzz" if I keep my doses low or skip a day or two, but it's nothing compared to heroin, that's for sure. Honestly, I think the tramadol euphoria is better than bupe euphoria. Although for some strange reason, after starting bupe, I could no longer achieve euphoria on tramadol, even if I take a few days off my bupe. I still get the yucky SSRI type feeling from the trams, but the lovely "everything is fine and I can listen to the same song on repeat for 10 hours straight" type euphoria just isn't there anymore and I'm not quite sure why. Although low dose bupe + medium dose trams can be a nice feeling and helps with heroin cravings more than either trams or bupe alone. I generally have to consume cannabis to enjoy these drugs now a days as well.