• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Which drug causes the longest lasting euphoria?

Once you get past the vomiting... it is good, though. What dose do you use Feste? Extracted or synthed?

Once you get past the vomiting... it is good, though. What dose do you use Feste? Extracted or synthed?

Various doses. I've liked them all, a few times I've done barely a threshold dose - it just leaves me feeling really content for the day. I've mixed with with MAOIs a couple of times too. Always used cactus, the synthetic stuff is too pricey per dose. I'll try it when I get some cash together.

I've never thrown up from it, or had any adverse effects. It's always been perfect.

I found it quite hard on the body. A lot of nausea and a cheeky vomit on the come-up, hot and cold flashes, jitteriness... it was worth it though. Beautiful drug, so rich visually but understated at the same time. The mental depth was incredible as well, not a headfuck at all, but it really opened up a clear headspace. Reminded me of how a lot of people talk about MDMA.

I found it quite hard on the body. A lot of nausea and a cheeky vomit on the come-up, hot and cold flashes, jitteriness....

I got that with most of the 2cs - especially 2c-e. Far too many side effects & few too many positive sides. 2c-b is the only one I like. But mescaline was always very side-effect free.

Beautiful drug, so rich visually but understated at the same time. The mental depth was incredible as well, not a headfuck at all, but it really opened up a clear headspace. Reminded me of how a lot of people talk about MDMA.

Yeah, agreed - it's great stuff. It definitely does remind me of mdma & mda in many ways.

This really makes me want to do some again - it's been a year or two now.

Oxymorphazone sounds insane. I've heard of it in purely clinical and limited scientific context but surely it's not even as common as Oxymorphone? No? To answer the question though I've got chronic pain and prescribed oxy and I've gotta say I thought oxy was pretty long being my first real opioid I experimented with but if I play with enzyme blocking with even 25mg of Benadryl or drink some tonic water with quinine and I've had Hydrocodone last 8 hours of constant euphoria...I don't do it allot because it felt like a constant orgasm lmao I was having trouble focusing. Morphine lasts a long time with me though, only had it IV in the hospital a few times but I had 10mg iv morphine with 1mg of lorazepam and some promethazine (the doc was VERY generous) and was nodding in and out for 9 hours straight while I had to get CT scans (I've got two painful chronic diseases). I remember talking allot lol. I'd say opioids for me are euphoric with the right doses.....I'm decently tolerant so I don't get amazing euphoria I used to get from even a Lortab 5 with Benadryl LOL. I'm content with the oxy now though it dulls the pain, makes me feel better and unlike hydro and morph, it doesn't make me nod until I take my benzos at night...if I have a few hours of pain free I might take a tad bit more oxy later on in the day and it usually lasts 5-6 hours with like 7.5-10mg.

Oxymorphazone sounds fucked. Covalent bonds to the receptor? I know aspirin does, but still...

Has anyone ever done it? My curiosity is revived...maybe it's the oxy kicking in haha. Opioids are cool though..I bet you could have an entire academic class on them :O!

aMT at around 25mg orally last Saturday gave me 12-14 hours of strong euphoria (on a par with 150mg of MDMA), and was absolutely beautiful. I did manage to drink a lot, which felt very messy, coming off the aMT though. By comparison, MDMA gives me typically 3-5 hours euphoria, plus a couple of hours residual stimulation. aMT was wonderful as it ramps down slowly, appears to enhance music nicely as well.

I'd say aMT is on a par, euphoria wise, as MDMA is, but the trippy aspects make it very interesting. It doesn't seem to have much of a comedown either, more an afterglow which lasts a few days.

I know nothing about Opiates though, as I have no real interest in them (prefer stimulants/psychedelics, plus the addiction aspects of Opiates scare me off).

^ This, aMT lasted a hell of a long time for me, incredible though

For me it would be mescaline. The trip lasts all day, but there's a really strong afterglow that lasts the rest of the week.

This.

No drug has ever produced such sustained euphoria for such a long period of time.

hahahha^ seriously or is that just a joke?

Im tripping my fucking nuts off right now on some shrooms and i cant believe that everyone else doesnt have the same opinion. My eyes are watering right now and i honestly cannot stop laughing.Jesus fuck. EUPHORIAAAAAAAAAA

If my dad walked in my room right now and asked me what i was doing. I would honestly tell him nothin just chillin i ate some shrooms about an hour ago. Haha.

Mushrooms last for like 4 hours, they're just not even in the running, sorry. Glad you're enjoying yourself though :)

Heroin for sure. You may have to do some more every now and then but you can keep going on that stuff.

^ I used 400mg extracted Peruvian Torch alkaloids, and myself and my companion both threw up.

6-APB gives me MDMA-like euphoria that lasts for nearly three times as long. A session could last anywhere as long as 48 hours (although the strongest euphoria is only for the first 8 ).