• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Plugging Ambien - effective?

Doc Hydramine

Bluelighter
Is ambien anymore effective through this ROA? I'm curious; the funny buzz I get from it is definitely a plus, but I'm interested in finding out if my sleep will be any better. Thanks.

10mg generic Zolpidem. Small round white pill.

niqqa plugging something with such a high oral BA is just an excuse for putting something in your ass %)

I used to snort massive amounts of Ambien; I find it a disgusting drug that I no longer put into my body, but at the time it was a novel experience I used to enhance the daily routine of smoking herb. My point is, I found snorting the Ambien to be quite effective at producing an intense experience quickly. I have also found that any substance that is nicely active when snorted can, likewise, be quite nice when plugged.

I should say this, though; zolpidem tartrate burns like a bitch when snorted, so Im not sure how that would feel in your rectum :/

But if you do try it, report back and let us know how it went. Although I have no intention of trying it, this is a drug with which I am just so familiar and have never tried this ROA with it.

~ vaya

Just eat it. Chew it up a bit if ya want. Snorting it can be fun once in a while if you dont mind the lil burn. But, dont stick it up your bum. No need.

The deed is done; no burning, or pain at all, just the typical "i am injected stuffs into my ass" feeling.

Im shaking, from how high i am. all i wanted was a bit of a buzz, and then sleep. not geeked and wired

I've plugged it with no pain or shaking......or hostly no subject difference in effect except :::maybe::: fast onset - I think the oral bio is pretty high....

Be safe

I was a peculiar kind of high last night; Propylhexidrine 250mg, 60mg Ambien, 1800mg Neurontin. I took a hit of AM-2201+MDPV in a smoking blend, and was blitzfucked. Quite rewarding.

NO NO NO. Lol, unless you are determined to plug it for some reason just swallow it or you can break it up into pieces and swallow those or crush it for the fastest onset. It's not heroin for godsakes, it's zolpidem there is no reason to plug. I had to stop taking ambien because i was making horrible choices under the hypnotic effects where you do things you later regret, have nearly 5,000$ credit card debt from spending under the influence of ambien.

This thread is a good example of what ambien will do to a man, plugging a pill that gets you as high as possible by just taking it orally how it should be.

This thread is a good example of what ambien will do to a man, plugging a pill that gets you as high as possible by just taking it orally how it should be.

People have said the same of Lyrica, but I find that rectally administered pregabalin produces a very significant euphoria unique to that ROA. Personally, I wouldn't plug Ambien, but for said reasons I will not discourage other people from attempting it with various pills unless there's some explicit reason to...

~ vaya

I've founD plugging not worth the trouble -snorting most effective but bad for sinuses -saline spray before -after helpful for absorption and health- but honestly on an empty stomach chewin them is probably just as good- also,unlike IV, w/ plugging u have to take other variables into account: empty rectum,last bm, etc.. As Feces will eat drug -
Be safe & NEVER DRIVE

And because of the fact that I take 400mg tramadol daily (other than the obvious reasons............) I will never, ever plug a drug...ever lol...

Dude the oral bio-availability of zolpidem is something like 99% or something like that, and it onsets in about 10 minutes even with food in the stomach, seriously!! Snorting is fun because it provides a rush, but I actually think the overall buzz is weaker when snorted! Rectally, I have no idea why you'd want to do this when oral is probably as good if not better, but hey TEHO. :)

As a matter of fact, in the past I've noticed that when I snort ambien, I can go through 3 or 4 10mg pills in a few hours, nice rush every time, no problems, hang out, have fun, talk to friends, smoke weed, watch TV, whatever. One single 10mg pill taken orally will make me completely delirious and incoherent, I'll forget everything I did, lose inhibitions, have full on conversations with inanimate objects, take my clothes off and run around the house, etc.. It's strange...

Careful with that stuff. It's really, really fucking scary when you wake up in the morning, knowing you took ambien, and you find out you did all sorts of things like drive to the store, call family, rearrange things in the house, and worst of all, find your ambien bottle half empty and absolutely no recollection of anything.

And because of the fact that I take 400mg tramadol daily (other than the obvious reasons............) I will never, ever plug a drug...ever lol...

why?? just curious. i feel like i'm missing you point.....................

Ive.plugged once.or twice.and.i must saybthat.the feelinh is QUITEdifferentdifferent...more spacy,kinda delirious.hard to explain..windwring if i shud try again noenor jusy.snort...

I once plugged phenibut out of curiosity never again. Zolpidem burns when snorted I am sure you will not have a good experience by plugging this try using something to get the PH balance down for a better experience.

Swim plugs ambien exclusively. Usually in 20 ml doses, adding up to as much as 100mg in a night. First discovered it with dilly and MSC, to get a much better bioavailability. Also with suboxone strips slipped into a 10ml oral dosing syringe with the tip removed and plunger pulled.
Drop the strip in, add hot water or strong coffee, put plunger back in, cover tip and shake til dissolved.
Why, because when you wake up sick, an 8 minute onset vs a 45 min onset can make or break how fast you get out the door and start your day. Also no masty orange taste swim and his wife have 5 years on subs using this ROA exclusively. It?s just superior. Ambien hits in 8 min this way like a switch that turns up the gravity in the room, just suck the ambien for 30 sec and wipe the wax off before putting in a pill crusher. Dump the powder on a folded buss pass and dump into the back of the oral syringe. Ambien can also be much more potent IV?d, I?ve even added it to speedballs and holy shit. Glad those days are done. Odd question tho, does anyone taking ambien suddenly feel like any food they eat tastes like chewing on a sponge? Every damn time for me, have to eat before I plugged it because anything I eat after is like chewing a mouth full of sand...