Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Free Thizzlam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bsiren

Bluelight Crew
Old Thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/593251-The-Cuddle-Puddle-vers.-Mmmmm-water...

Rules:

1. No drug questions. Thats what every other thread is for.

2. Bluelight User Agreement and ED forum rules apply. That means no flaming, no sourcing, etc. When a moderator asks you to do something, please follow their directions. If you have any questions with it, please shoot them a PM

3. All pictures must be in NSFW (Not Safe For Work) tags: . This is due to a) picture may be inappropriate for work, and b) bandwidth conservation. Users who post pictures with out NSFW tags will have their picture removed.

4. Treat everyone with respect (as we usually do). This thread is for us all to get to know each other, so be nice and don't make anyone feel unwanted/uncomfortable.

5. When a Social Thread reaches 1,000 posts, do not start a new one. This is the moderators job. This will prevent multiple threads being started. If a new thread has not been created in a timely fashion be patient and wait until a mod opens the new one.

^ :(

Spending the day with Lucy (again) =D Whoa..She's just arrived ;)

Murr hurr I experienced cold weather bringing down a roll for the first time. When I went to gig though and got all warm it was fantastic :D

lol free thizzlam
he's too cool for me, i'm just that hardcore smokin tweak 8)
i <3 ice
i need ot pay my dealer back, then get a little bit more.
just enough for one more night of smokin ice though.
i miss the taste

Its fun
you've done it before, you know how it is lol...
that feeling when you get a good hit, where you tingle all over, and your eyes just like suddenly open up wide...
and then youre liek
MOAR MOAR MOAWR MOAR MOAR MOAR
i <3 methamphetamine.
@joshe ^^^^^
mang i need a cigarette, i need to get some L enxt time i hit up my diggity too.
Amphetamine+LSD is epic win...smoking meth on LSD would be even moreso, thats my next trip idea.
just thinking about meth makes me wnat more really bad...

^ Stop tempting me motherfuckerrrrr ;)

Keaton, dude..I'm..feeling.like.so..fucking..awesome..=D

Sure am dude..

I've got the week off, everyone is out for the Melbourne Cup so yea, Lucy is keeping me company =D

Hows your night going?

So...

3 people in this cuddle puddle, one of which is on the other side of the world, are on LSD right now..

Cool

and i'm sober.
what in the fuck.
i wasnt sober from wednesday 2pm-saturday 6am though last week
methbingeftw?

So...

3 people in this cuddle puddle, one of which is on the other side of the world, are on LSD right now..

Cool

lets not forget the mushrooms

you cant forget the mushrooms...

*le stumbles into thread disoriented and clueless*

I'm the boss, fuck off

Status
Not open for further replies.