• MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Free Thizzlam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure gay sex feels great too but Im not in any hurry to try it

LOL

fabulos.gif

Just got outta class.
I wish I could say that that was the first time I've ever put a tourniquet on someone. 8)

LSDMDMA&10058951 said:
dont be a pussy, smoke meth

sound advice.

in other news, i was tripping out reading stuff about the new world order and illuminati & all that. Anyone here put any merit in any of that?

I will tell you this:
You can believe everything you read on the internet.

sound advice.

in other news, i was tripping out reading stuff about the new world order and illuminati & all that. Anyone here put any merit in any of that?

I think there are evil or Satanic forces that are constantly trying to control our world, but like 80% of what your hear is made up

just look at our Government and tell me there isnt someone calling the shots who has way more power than Obama

^ Keaton is correct. EVERYTHING.

Ok, ok.. I'll admit, I own the world, deal... I also go by the name God.. Bow if you must

Lol there's no such thing as happy sex. At least not if you're doin' it right.

i hate you fuckers, its shit like this that makes me want to get high. makes me feel inadequate/bad about myself :(

none of you got shit to complain about in the sex department

pretty much yeah but after the sixth or seventh can of duster you really start to get into it

ic so thats how its gonna be, everyone ignores ol' llama
then dont bitch at me about meth/amphs then if you dont give enough of a shit to read my fucking posts.

You must have a rubber chicken for clown sex... That is law

LSDMDMA&10059095 said:
ic so thats how its gonna be, everyone ignores ol' llama
then dont bitch at me about meth/amphs then if you dont give enough of a shit to read my fucking posts.
Why don't you look at the time stamps, homie?

Status
Not open for further replies.