• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Green Malay combo

percozakk

Bluelighter
I just got in my shipment of green Malay, with a free sample of Thai Maeng Da. I've also got about two grams of red vein Sumatra left over. I was thinking about taking ~10-12 grams of green Malay and then 3-4 grams of the Maeng Da ontop of that.
Would this be a desirable combo? Would tossing in the red vein bring out the buzz anymore?
I just recently became interested in mixing strains to bring out a rounder more full experience from there alkaloids.

10-12 grams is way too much kratom. If you have decent quality then 4 grams should be more than enough for someone with little tolerance. Over 10 grams of crappy kratom will have you wishing you never took it in the first place. I'd start off with a 1:1 ration of each for a total of 4 grams. If you aren't feeling good within a half an hour take another 2-4 grams. Red vein will make it last longer but, combined with those 2, has a good chance of giving you a headache. If your looking for a wealth of resources concerning kratom you should check out this website.

http://www.kratomconnoisseurs.com/

I have had a daily habit for about a year now and have a pretty high tolerance. My usual doses depending on strain, strength of batch and stomach contents is around 10-20 grams.

well the thing about kratom is its kind of like bupe in that it has antagonist effects at higher doses. You might think that, say, a 10 g dose would be strong but, due to the antagonistic alkaloids becoming more apparent in effects, it may feel like you didn't take very much. In my experience the best kratom experiences are at doses below 5 grams at a single time. You could build up slowly to a higher dose but you don't want to just slam your body with a heavy one time dose because the effects will not be pleasant.

This is coming from someone who has over three years of using kratom at least weekly so I'm not just bullshitting you.

www.kratomconnoisseurs.com

Last edited:
It seems that different people use kratom to widely different degrees. Personally, I can't take more than around 7-8g of most strains without getting sick. I think this is most common. Some people take much more however. I prefer the effects in the ~6g range, strain dependent.