9th Issue Heroin Discussion v. quit drooling on yo keyboard

When do you smoke cigarettes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommyboy

Bluelight Crew
Old version found here.

You know the drill. No sourcing, dealing, listing specific locations, or anything else that violates the forum guidelines.

Edit: I added a poll. It goes for any opiate use really, it doesn't have to be specific to heroin.

Last edited:
Coppin a jab FIRST thing tomorrow morning 8am.. fuckin cant wait to drool all over myself

yo blue_valentine what the fuck did we tell you? Dboy wanted u since day 1. shit was obvious from the get go. Whichever way u cut it, youre sellin ur pussy for that dope which theres nothin wrong with that, just think if ur gonna look back on it and be like damn i was a fuckin dope fiend hoe..

10 pack of some quality M 30s and Blueberries (A215s).

Friend also gave me about 1.5g black Opium in a ball as an early bday present.

I'm drooling on my keyboard atm. my lungs hate how much tinfoil i've been smoking off of, though.

Also, Blue Valentine, i had posted this on the last page of the last thread:

LOL, that's the definition. Yes, yes it really, really does. But hey, if that's what you want to do, go for it (assuming you have thought this out and are not just using what I like to call "dope logic")! I've had plenty of girls buy me oppies or bags of weed after & before sex, but I've never pre-negotiated anything in exchange for sex. For instance, if a girl was to ask me, "what would it take for me to get you into bed", i would reply "make me want to fuck you" - not "a few blueberries and a quarter of headies".

Curiosity has me wondering how much you're expecting out of each sesh. Feel free not to answer

Aw, shit, it's my 50th post so that makes me a bluelighter...how exciting! Too bad I don't really have anything exciting to say though...I will give an update on what happens with my guy after I see him next time...I'm not really gonna "ask" him for anything, I'm just gonna play it by ear and see what happens. I mean it's not all about the dope; I thought this guy was hot since day 1 myself, was even thinkin of making a move well before he started it up...I'd think it was more of a dope ho thing if it didn't involve my own pleasure like if he was some nasty old guy or something then I wouldn't even consider it, obviously.

How bad could tin foil be to smoke off of. I can wrap food in it and put it in a campfire and people have been doing this since it was created. I don't see how a bid lighter is going to make toxins come out more than a wood fire or charcoal. I have no scientific evidence about any of this but if I'm smoking drugs off foil the foil is the least of my worries. I would be more concerned with brass screens or even chore boy. I have used all of these products I am not judging anyone because then I would have to judge myself.

Blue Valentine if you would have sex with the guy regardless then I don't see a problem. But one thing to keep mind is will this affect your relationship with him if this goes south down the road. Make sure you have another connect incase he don't want to deal with you down the road.

Blue Valentine if you would have sex with the guy regardless then I don't see a problem. But one thing to keep mind is will this affect your relationship with him if this goes south down the road. Make sure you have another connect incase he don't want to deal with you down the road.

Very good point.

I would like to ad, that if he wasn't a dealer and you just ran into him and would have still considered making sex to him, then that's fine. Ideally you could make this decision without being strung out, but not sure how likely that is.

Very good point.

I would like to ad, that if he wasn't a dealer and you just ran into him and would have still considered making sex to him, then that's fine. Ideally you could make this decision without being strung out, but not sure how likely that is.

^ this. Just don't do anything you wouldn't normally do just cause you want some drugs...

The quote was a bit off, but in Eastbound and Down, Kenny Powers is talking about April and says how he gets to have sex to her, and kiss her pussy. So yea it was have sex to her, not make sex to her. It sounds funny saying make sex to her though.

Last edited:
I used to know a chick that would say "make sex to" back in the day. Always thought it was hilarious. I've also heard her make up a song called "I'm a sausage wallet" when she was all fucked up. She was a strange soul, but cool as shit to be around. Unfortunately her brother found her dead on mother's day two years back, it's too bad the good die young.

^ That's a shame. Strange souls are always entertaining to say the least. I dated one for a little while, but I couldn't keep up with her free spirit. I needed a bit more structure in my life, and always go for girls that will help me out, not hold me down.

Man fuck hippies and "free souls" n hipsters and all that bs..

Anyways, 8 hours 38 min till i go cop... bout fuckin time

Aw, shit, it's my 50th post so that makes me a bluelighter...how exciting! Too bad I don't really have anything exciting to say though...I will give an update on what happens with my guy after I see him next time...I'm not really gonna "ask" him for anything, I'm just gonna play it by ear and see what happens. I mean it's not all about the dope; I thought this guy was hot since day 1 myself, was even thinkin of making a move well before he started it up...I'd think it was more of a dope ho thing if it didn't involve my own pleasure like if he was some nasty old guy or something then I wouldn't even consider it, obviously.

truthfully i think the dude is smooth talker and knows how to make you laugh and smile and make you feel good about yourself..i mean im sure he knows you have a dead husband and any player would be able to use that as ammo, knowing that your lonely and maybe lacking the attention now i dont know if i believe you would give it up to him if he hit on you randomly..i mean you met the dude while he was standing on the corner in the hood sellin dope..my guess is every crackhead in the area has prolly sucked his dick for some crumbs or fucked him for a bag or 2...so with that said im suprised to be honest you would fall for his smooth talks , cause your not some young naive 17yeard old whos new to the game..you have been doin this long enough that i would think you wouldnt listen to the game a drug dealer spits.

with that said though who are we to tell you what you should and shouldnt do. i mean you have been married for gods sake, i just think hes doin what any drug dealer will do if he thinks he can get some pussy off you for the drugs they sell..so if i where you and was gonna prostitute myself, id ask for cash and not drugs...i say that bc $50 worth of drugs to you is only $25 worth to him, so by givin g you some drugs reallyhes not losing anyhting and your just givin it up for free to him..tell him you want cash and see what he does...

============

i felt like getting high 2 days in a row for the first ime in a couple weeks and i swear i didnt even nod that good..i should have just stuck to my system and waited til tomorrow

Last edited:
i took this from the detroit thread cause he said some shit in the old thread i cant quote..

Ds hot as fuck right now, got followed my an undercover yesterday morning, then pulled over by a car full of narcs waiting outside one of my spots later that night. Heard it might be because a white girl and guy in there 20's were found bound and executed, haven't seen it in the news tho. Anyone heard about this?

bro your still in highschool and being that wild will not last long..

i could be wrong but chances are im gonna be right..

peep this http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/forums/89-Bluelight-Shrine

...and understand this bro.

just check out bhann for example..his very first posts were about being on subs and tryin to be clean and in 6months startss doin dope and is dead...yes he hit a semi head on and didnt OD but it was at 9pm and the worst part was he tried to steer back but he was too far over..i believe he nodded off at the wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.