9th Issue Heroin Discussion v. quit drooling on yo keyboard

When do you smoke cigarettes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate when its humid and the dope gets all fucked up, that shit sometimes happens just sitting in my pocket if its super hot.

And nah bhannon was older than me, he was 21, MAYBE 22? Shit im doin 1 more cap tonight then savin the rest for tomorrow so i can once again make a post "IM NODDIN" hah just playin (but seriously you're gonna see that post)
Sophomoric comment was edited out.

it looks like were not gona see that post.

I'm 28...and I feel like I've been doing dope forever, and whoever said most dope fiends die before 45 is damn right--either stop using somehow, or end up dead. This is the case for many many junkies I've known. My husband's dad is the oldest dopefiend I know (he's like 50)--I can't even believe he outlived his son, considering we had to bring him back/breathe for him numerous times. But hell we sure as fuck can't predict life--J's mom had cancer, and his dad kept overdosing, yet J's the one who died at 28. Who woulda thought? No one said this shit makes sense.

I'm pretty damn careful getting high, though, since I've seen so many od's. It took awhile for me to move to the needle, but since I did, I'm extra careful and I always err on the side of caution regarding the size of my shots. It's kinda a waste of dope to do so much that you're completely incoherent, anyway, that's just my opinion. I like a good nod sometimes but I also like to just feel high, and enjoy the buzz.

What I wonder though is where are all the female dopefiends on this board?? There's gotta be more, I've noticed a few in some other threads, and a really cool girl PM'ed me regarding one of my last posts, but mostly it just seems like y'all are guys.

It seems like 2006 was when heroin really gained in popularity here. The combination of readily available oxycontin, and cheap dope created the perfect storm so to speak. So considering most people seem to start it in senior year of high school, or freshman year of university, most heroin users in here seem to be 21-26. Heroin was always around, but not like it is now where you can easily find it in high school, and people have just as many, if not more heroin dealers than weed dealers. Yes, you were able to find it on the street a little easier back in the 90's (in some places it is still as easy), but it wasn't in schools like it is now.

I thought that Oxy was going to come up , its never really got popular over here n we still have the old formula. Although folk enjoy it as a treat cos it hasn't got the stigma , i like it but need at least 80mg to get nice n thats a few £!

The last great influx of addicts was in the early - mid 90s n before that the early 80s reflecting the general mood (impending doom !) of the country .

Youngsters aren't starting on the H anymore i mean why would you when i started mid 90s it was hard to score shit stuff, know unless you have good connects or live in London the H is poor nothing like it was anyhow .
, Used to be avv. 50/60% know as low as 5 % some of the younger users don't know anything different as well so they think thats what Heroin actually is .

Sometimes i don't think it will ever get back to how it was , as the dealers know they can sell sub par stuff n still make money, Also the big gangs aren't bringing in Tonnes any more .
In other parts of Europe things are different , but still not as good as years gone by, i lived in Portugal for awhile n they get fire H , but friends have said that even their stuff is not quite so good.
Cheers Tommy%)

oh yeah Blue V. Theirs plenty of females on the European board as well n also i notice you I.V , 1st time i tried dope was I.V , i have been on n off the needle 16 years , i smoke it on foil , sometimes as we ghet the Afghan dope here that is designed for smoking.

Last edited:
Brimz, that's cool that you managed to get off the needle. It's like now that I do it this way, I feel like any other roa is wasting it, it's hard to imagine going back.

Anyway I'm going off to meet my guy...I guess we'll just see what happens hopefully just a good time. I could use it :)

Yeah, tommy I'll have to agree 06-07 it got big around these parts too. I guess we're not too far from eachother, although NYC is a huge difference from backwoods CT. I mean it was always around anyways there's a smallish town about 15 minutes from where I grew up that is widely known for it's HUGE dope infestation for a long time... lol go to google and type in "heroin town", fuckin Willimantic CT is all that comes up for pages, It was on 60 minutes and then they even made a movie about it. But as far as being among kids in schools and shit, I never really even SAW dope till I was 17, a senior in high school. My school was known to have a shit ton of weed floating around, and there were pills but almost never dope. I only knew of two people that used it and I guess you could say I knew all of "that crowd". I graduated in '06 (Yes, I'm 23) and apparently it blew up the next year and they had some stupid amounts of arrests for possession of H in that school the year after I left. Even among people I used to hang with, everyone used oxy for the most part and just within the last few years everyone switched over to dope because it's so much easier to find and so much cheaper.
I personally didn't start using dope till they fucked up the old OC 80s with this OP bullshit.

I would say most people on this board (and users around here in general) are in their 20's. Don't know of too too many old dopeheads still kickin it

Brimz, that's cool that you managed to get off the needle. It's like now that I do it this way, I feel like any other roa is wasting it, it's hard to imagine going back.

Anyway I'm going off to meet my guy...I guess we'll just see what happens hopefully just a good time. I could use it :)

i got off the needle too. its very dangerous, theres a very good chance of ODing. js.

smoking my shit works just as good. its instant like shooting is, so its fine with me. also smoking it gives me a GOOD rush, not as good as IV, but its still purty good..

btw i know plenty of 40-50 yo dope fiends on the done, yes dope fiends die young, but not necesarrily

i bet you'd enjoy other roa's IF you took a break nd let your tolerance drop.

btw, be safe out there.

Good luck, have fun and be safe!

i bet you'd enjoy other roa's IF you took a break nd let your tolerance drop.

After a 3 month break snorting was great. But In the back o my mind I knew what I was missing and shortly after bought a 10 pck of points. Your right tho, give yourself a long tolerance break and you will jus be happy to get some dope in your system regardless the ROA.

After a 3 month break snorting was great. But In the back o my mind I knew what I was missing and shortly after bought a 10 pck of points. Your right tho, give yourself a long tolerance break and you will jus be happy to get some dope in your system regardless the ROA.

man when i take a break, a 3 month break.. its not even necessary to get a rig, my tollerance is so low. youve got to be carefull, even if youre just smoking the shit, if youre coming back from a long break like that. i rememaber this 1 time i got sick for 14 hours from smoking a point, so IDK, i dont think u need a rig to get a good blast....

So, I had some hot sex with my d-boy today...it was great, and mutually beneficial for both of us :)

I just wanted to say something for those who feel I could end up working for him, to work off a debt or a bigger habit or something--I totally appreciate your concern. Totally. But, you gotta understand that I would NEVER, EVER end up doing some shit like that for a couple reasons, one of them being that I really don't need free dope or money. At all. After the accident last year I got a big insurance settlement, so I absolutely can afford to keep getting as high as I want for a loooong time. But of course being honest here, I like free dope--who doesn't? I'm not really used to paying for shit, since J was able to keep our personal use free due to his business endeavors. But I have been buying my dope since I moved up here.

TRM, you are talking about smoking tar right? When I did tar it was before I started shooting, so I used to whip it up with dormin in a blender and snort it. Now I get white, and I sometimes still snort it when I don't feel like shooting, but that's very rare. However when I do snort it I still feel it pretty good. So I would like to go back to snorting, especially the next time I take a break you guys are right, it would probably be a good idea to snort it afterwards instead if I was gonna get high. Speaking of breaks though, I've known a few people that died just because of that--they took a break, lowered their tolerance, then the first time they got high again they shot it up and miscalculated what it would take to get them high...So you're totally on point saying be careful after a break, I completely agree sometimes you are surprised how much lower your tolerance can get.

^ You should go to church. We all should.

Rock Stars were able to blow though their money til they were broke, so don't be so sure that insurance money is gonna hold you over that long. And just like all of us probably said "I'm never gonna do heroin," you should know how that works when it comes to other things.

/lecture

@blue

i am indeed talkin bout smoking tar. you should have smoked it instead of mixing it with dormin and snorting it!!! YUCK

and yes, you def dont want to shoot up when coming back from a "break", people REALLY do not understand how dangerous IV drug use is, or they just dont care. I know theres nothing like a blast from the needle.. but IMO, its really not worth it. I dont mean to be preachy, or redundent, but i KNOW what happens to IV drug users. Me and all my friends were shootin smack, and i realized that it is just too dangerous. Car accidents, overdoses, abscesses, the list goes on.. Been there done that . now i just smoke my shit...

oh ya,

have you ever hit a nerve in the crook of your arm blue valentine? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk shit hurts thats why i quit shootin

btw, i havebeen clean from dope, almost 4 days. wow.

blue i see you and your dude hooked up..dont tell me after he slayed you that you opened up your purse and bought some bags off him

I hate when its humid and the dope gets all fucked up, that shit sometimes happens just sitting in my pocket if its super hot.

And nah bhannon was older than me, he was 21, MAYBE 22? Shit im doin 1 more cap tonight then savin the rest for tomorrow so i can once again make a post "IM NODDIN" hah just playin (but seriously you're gonna see that post)
Sophomoric comment was edited out.

bhan was 21 his obit says

It's funny you say that because I can (easily) find dope over weed these days. I'm sure if I wanted weed I could get it pretty easily, but not like I can just drive 20 minutes and get it at the street corner like I can with dope. Heroin in the chicagoland area is easier to get to 16 year olds then it is to get a case of beer for the weekend, which sad/crazy.

shit i got weed dealers where i live and get hooked up but i know certain spots in the hood that sells weed too..sometimes when i got extra cash i might grab a sawbuck and smoke a blunt on the way home, its straight cause they sell it right outside the liqour store/ food place so all i gotta do is walk in buy a rillo a nd when i walk out i grab bag..they arent "kush" like they claim or that fat really, my guess is .4..but for not planning on buying them and not wanting more then a sawbuck you cant go wrong..i mean i dont know anyone that sells sawbucks anymore except in the hood and since im on probation and shouldnt really be smoking its not like a need a couple grams or an 8th..theres just sometjhing about riding in a car and smoking a blunt with the music up..it has to be my favorite place to smoke a blunt outside of sittin on the couch with my feet up

just another word for dime bag...i dont know if its a chicago or midwest specific term or not..and by dime bag i mean the generic term for dime bag, not a bag that weighs 1.75grams

I copped the same fire as yesterday. Decent size bags too, like almost the size of bags when I started doing them in 2006. They all used to be up to the first fold, so the whole thing looked full when folded and taped shut. You can see a little bit of room for dope to fill up the fold in the pic.

NSFW:

The picture below is what it looks like broken up. Looks a lot smaller than your chitown caps, and I would say that this is definitely still under .1

NSFW:

I could actually make out the picture on this stamp today being that it wasn't stamped dark enough to see yesterday. It's a vampire with a needle pointing to one side of his head, and a gun on the other side. Certified fire.

Edit: Speaking of weed, do all the guys in the hood have haze and regs? That's always how it was by me, they had both haze and regs all the time.

TRM, Wow congratulations at 4 days being clean...am I right that you did it cold turkey, not even subs or methadone? That shit is HARD, but the longest time I ever quit was after detoxing absolutely cold turkey--I really suffered that time, and the memory of how much it sucked kept me clean for awhile! Either way you did it though 4 days may not seem like much to some people but I think it's awesome! Also, yeah, I have no idea why I used to snort tar like that instead of smoking it--but I haven't gotten tar in like 2 years so I guess it doesn't matter anymore.

Tommyboy, oh I know that money goes fucking quick--it's sickening how much I've spent in the past year! I actually put a chunk of it in my mom's account too so I can't run out completely, and some in a CD, so I'm trying not to be completely out of control.

And chinky--now I am not gonna give it up then hand HIM money, lol, he gave me 4 bags while we were hanging out this afternoon, then sent me back home with 6 more...I thought that was pretty nice; like I said I didn't really wanna ask him for shit, but I knew he'd give me something so I just waited to see what he would do and I was pretty happy with what he did.

@Highonlife: Nah I didn't start bangin to sophmore year I believe.
Thanks blue valentine, I will. I'm honestly just going to try to get on methadone the second I turn 18 and hopefully keep my dose under 70 mgs. Ive used subs before, but the clean never lasts.. I need to something to stablize myself and help make me get my shit in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.