9th Issue Heroin Discussion v. quit drooling on yo keyboard

When do you smoke cigarettes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wasn't there a rapper who ate his kid's eyes while on pcp?

and christmas came early today. after speedballing with the girlfriend last night (went through the vast majority of 1.5gs of coke and atleast 60mgs oxy each), she woke me up as she left my house. i turn over and see 1 fat rail sitting on the plate for me. I look in my klonopin bottle, and i see an op30 sitting right on the top. not to mention my ex (who im still good friends with) was hanging out with us last night and gave me like 2 g's of this legit purple kush as an early xmas present.

AWWWWWWWW YEAAAAA.

took the potentiators (benedryl, dxm [80mg], about 3 shots worth of quinine water [all i had left], magnesium, b complex,)....now the real question:

what should i do with my op? chew it up and have a slight tingle all day, cook it up and make it snortable and do a fat speedball line, or cook it up and plug it. hmmmm

edit: fuck it. 1 fat speedball line, 1 line of just oxy, a 1mg klonopin under the tongue, and a bowl of some purple kush. that will be my friday.

Dude, like what BluffBoy said. It is not a speed ball if you are sniffing the stuff.. a speedball is a shot consisting of dope+coke

I used to mix up an OC80 or a couple of bags of dope with coke and consider that a speedball...

It may not give you that same rush, but hey I don't do needles. Still made me feel great either way...

you considered wrong.. theres no comparison between IV & snorting

Man the stuff I have been getting has been off. I just don't get how it's so different from week to week. You think u get immune so to speak to a certain batch if u have been doing it for months? I have a number but may consider shopping around but so risky cuz u never knw. Well I hope everyone has a great Xmas! You would think they would put out a fire batch for Xmas but that is not the case..

There's always good dope to be found in the Chi
you may have to shop around a bit, but It;s definitely there to be had

you considered wrong.. theres no comparison between IV & snorting

Did I ever say I was comparing anything???

As far as I remember I said that it would not be the same if you didn't IV, so...?

So I'm wrong huh? That's what I personally chose to consider, there is no right or wrong, it's what I think.
That's like saying dope isn't dope just cause you don't shoot it. Sure dope has a better rush if you shoot it. Still gets you high if you snort it...
But either way you look at it coke and dope mixed together is still exactly that- coke and dope mixed together. Just cause it's a different ROA doesn't mean that both drugs aren't still entering your body. They may not hit you as hard, but it's still the same combination. You may not personally like it as much, but who the fuck really cares about what you like?

Last edited:
How many people get a Christmas Gift from the D-boys ? If anything today would be the day they are full of the Christmas spirit ;)

I'm still going strong with 2mg suboxone. I got a text from a friend saying that he'll come through with some "gifts" in a few days, but he's not a dealer.

How many people get a Christmas Gift from the D-boys ? If anything today would be the day they are full of the Christmas spirit ;)

I wish. the best my guys will do is maybe on trips very close to X-Mas will be to shake in a bit extra weight and then say "Merry Christmas" at the end

damnnn i was nodding so hard last night on suboxone, it never has happened before..

i think it was the 50mgs dph and weed i smoked along with the 50mgs valium i took last night...noooddd lannnd %)

damn those liittle vals are strong, i'm use to xanax so i was suprised of how sedating they are

I wish. the best my guys will do is maybe on trips very close to X-Mas will be to shake in a bit extra weight and then say "Merry Christmas" at the end

the dboys dont give a fuck about a custy. its all about $. why would they give a fiend a present?

how much is in a bag?..is it .1 gm?.. In my day they called them papers but I never saw many of those in el paso. The only place I would see them is from junkies that broke some of their stash down and try to sell it. We got our stuff in balloons. You could tell when you were in a real dope fiend's car because you could see balloon knots all over the floor.

You think d boys are on the block today? Gonna try to hit a new spot later by usual has been off..

yesterday i got 2 gs of some sour apple as a gift from a friend. now im getting hammered (mimosas and twisted tea) and waiting for my connect to drive over with 6 op40's. it's xmas so i'm binging on my beloved oxy since my dboy is nowhere to be found atm. figured id plug one and work my way nose-first through 2 more.

it's kind of awkward when your parents give you like 300 dollars in cash knowing full well 2/3rds are going towards drugs. but fuck it. i get me an 8ball for new years :D

hows all of your heroin holidays?

They're always working on the block. Xmas in the ghetto is funny, Fantom you ever see a santa statue with the face painted black. HAHA

Dope boy says he's got some shit better than he ever had. He's only said that one other time and he was right. Looking forward to Tuesday. Been over a month since I've done dope.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.