• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Ms contin 60 mg

xanax_freak

Greenlighter
I got these pink ms contin 60 mg from my dr yesterday come to find out they have no protective covering and they smash down to a baby powder dust my opiod tolerance is very high, ive been on oxycodone for 4 years straight, and mscontin/oxycodone mix for 6 months. Im wondering whether i should snort or parachute these, and idea's? all takers will be welcome, Thank You for your help.

If those are you only willing ROA's I would parachute as I'm fairly sure the BA is significantly higher this way.

Personally I would IV, but for the sake of personal health I'm going to say you don't do that; so the next best bet is to plug it, which would be a better alternative to parachuting.

I'm not really aware of any other ROA than what's been talked about.

Smoking would be useless, and the only other thing I can think of is making a saline nasal solution with it.

Yep.

you could stick it up your bum. dunno if your that serious about getting high or not but it's an option.

Morphine has always given me a great high snorting it & this is SR im talking about, I can only imagine yours will be better. They say that snorting is one of the lowest BA's but ive done the oral also & I prefer snorting by far. Not everyone will like the same way.

Plug it, rectal administration with morphine is the way to go unless you IV.

Well I said fuck it and broke it in half, crushed it really fine and snorted it, im glad I only too 30 mgs cause i was tore up, couldnt walk, was sweating, shaking, head was nodding, ears were ringing, it was fun I know what i'll be doing right before bed tonight!

Well I said fuck it and broke it in half, crushed it really fine and snorted it, im glad I only too 30 mgs cause i was tore up, couldnt walk, was sweating, shaking, head was nodding, ears were ringing, it was fun I know what i'll be doing right before bed tonight!

It seems you are one of the lucky ones that enjoy snorting & definitely get high off of it compared to others. Crushing 25mgs & snorting thru out the day has me good.......25mgs chewed or orally will not have me as good all day.