• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Whats the deal with these new etizolam "pellets"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herbal~Jah

Ex-Bluelighter
So does any know what these new thicker blue etizolam "pellets" pills? They are blue inside and out not that great?! Are they weak? are they fake? never seen these until just recently. will jah about to be pissed that these "all blue" ones don't work at all?! Every other etiz pill seen has been those ones with the blue coating and white inside and a line on one side... These ones are blank on both sides and blue inside and out... Anyone know else have had these b4 or heard of em and if so what were your thoughts on them?

This isn't Advanced Drug Discussion. I can move this into a regional forum...where are you located, Herbal~Jah? I'm assuming its Europe...

Damn, there's really that much of a difference between the pellets vs. scored pills ?

I've only had the scored Etilaam, but just ordered some of the pellets yesterday, all excited an whatnot. Didn't really think about it...

Just hoping my vendor's pellets turn out to be just as good as the etilaam. ='(

took 3mgs earlier and I guess they were worked OK. But I guess some people are saying they are inconsistent in potency.. so we'll see.

anyone else have any exeprience with these "ALL BLUE" etizolam "pellets"... my friend gets etizolam pellets but they were always etilaam brand until just recently... whats up wit this? Anyone else have any input on these ALL BLUE/Thicker etizolam pellets?

Hey just received my all blue pellets. I don't see anything wrong with them.

Potency is there, just gotta take around 1.5 to 2mg to equal the potency of 1mg of the Etilaam brand.

I've got both, the all blue pellets && the Etilaam pills, on hand. It almost seems as if they produce entirely different effects for some reason (yet both do contain a decent amount of euphoria).

Don't discuss that here.

But all in all I'm happy with my all blue pellets.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Just my experience on etizolam:

1. Ordered 10 x from UK RC Vendor. All blue throughout with zero effect. Full refund offered, sweet!
2. Ordered 20 x from UK auction site. Etilaam-1 blister packed. Tried 1, then 1 an hour later, very little effect. I found that 12 gave me the 3mg sleepy time, so I'm guessing these are about 25% strength.
3. Ordered 10 x Pasaden from India, these are the real deal, 2 taken (2mg) and full effects felt (equivalent to 8 etilaam-1). Euphoria, pleasant warm feeling, great!!! Worth the extra money. They also sell Depas which are slightly cheaper so might try some of these as well.

I've found that 1 x Immovane Zopiclone 7.5mg is the equiv of about 3 x Zopicon generic zopiclone, so whether or not Intas stuff is just weak or what I don't know. Anyone else had experience on Pasaden or depas quality tabs?

Cheers

I've had Depas only. Definitely quality stuff. 2mg is heaven, given you have no tolerance.

Just my experience on etizolam:

1. Ordered 10 x from UK RC Vendor. All blue throughout with zero effect. Full refund offered, sweet!
2. Ordered 20 x from UK auction site. Etilaam-1 blister packed. Tried 1, then 1 an hour later, very little effect. I found that 12 gave me the 3mg sleepy time, so I'm guessing these are about 25% strength.
3. Ordered 10 x Pasaden from India, these are the real deal, 2 taken (2mg) and full effects felt (equivalent to 8 etilaam-1). Euphoria, pleasant warm feeling, great!!! Worth the extra money. They also sell Depas which are slightly cheaper so might try some of these as well.

I've found that 1 x Immovane Zopiclone 7.5mg is the equiv of about 3 x Zopicon generic zopiclone, so whether or not Intas stuff is just weak or what I don't know. Anyone else had experience on Pasaden or depas quality tabs?

Cheers

Intas stuff is complete garbage. I've had those Etilaam-1 blistered pack Etizolam and they suck, I don't even think there is any etizolam in them, if there is, its very minute amount in each pill.
I was wondering why I got so fucked up off Etizolam in the summer, but I remember that I had ordered from a really solid vendor back in the summer, and I think they were Depas or Pasaden, one of those for sure, but they were not blue as far as I remember.. but they were amazing. I have ordered Intas Etizolam blistered from 3 or 4 different vendors now, and it doesn't matter, its the same. Intas just sucks period.

I been trying to find these Depas and Pasaden, but they are hard to find.. been searching, hopefully find some or else I'll have to get some Etizolam powder or something.

This discussion has spiraled into what I can only assume is brand name discussion and has lost any value that it might have had. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.