• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Melange <3

The fuck is this???

Man... I don't even know what to say.

Axl, saw your post on FB and thought you were just remembering on those who've passed... didn't realize until I read the comments that we've lost ANOTHER. This shit is fucked, depressing, and just all around unfortunate. I've never known the dude all that well, have only had a few interactions with him, and they were normally abrasive, but I always understood that he didn't really have ill will towards me, we seemed to have a mutual respect. I can't believe we've lost another BLer.

fuck this shit

love you bro

i dont know what else to say, wont ever forget you man.

spideylikeaboss.jpg

waynecup.jpg

-prime minister of waynecup; aus chapter

<3

Too many blers dying...

RIP Melange
RIP Tally
RIP Evad
RIP Ektamine

When I joined up over a year ago, all of you were alive. You're all embedded into my memories of bluelight. Nothing should have changed. Drugs don't have to claim lives. RIP.

Apparently his mom is looking for someone to take his dog Taffy who was with him at the end.
she is half boxer and half shepherd if someone knows someone that is looking for a dog....

Some things about him rubbed me wrong the way but deep inside there was a good dude who will be missed by many. You loungerats need to stop dying. :(

if anyone can take Taffy get on that shit, consider it a massive priviledge. he loved that dog. i fucking wish i could.

Dont let owl take him, Im tired of these threads

for realz: Ill be attending the funeral if my calendar permits and see what I can do to help w taffy if one of his buddies does not step up

Last edited:
RIP Melange, even though I did annoy the shit out of you at times :p
You will never be forgotten one cool ass nigga (not racist).

Two cups up. Waynecup for life <3

This is what I hate about drug forums, too many people end up dying. You can't avoid it.

he never got to see my new tattoo i got helped my decision now it will remind me of this :(

^ god damn I miss ektamine too..

Me too.

Your all right.

Tom. Tally. Etkamine.

But I love the people from this place. Even if it mean im going to have to miss the people i meet if they die, i donno, I would rather have known them atleast.

God damnit man I wish you were still here, we were gonna hang out this year! I had more time to get to know you, we had some fun times...

I will always love you man, another true good soul lost...

Look out for me melange, RIP brother.

Fuck this shit. It's not supposed to be like this on a harm reduction forum.