Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Vaporizing 25i-NBOMe (1~3 mg) insanely intense peak in less than 8 minutes

SONN

Bluelighter
yesterday me and a friend of mine decided to experiment with some 25i-NBOMe. We had read an experience report or two of people vaporizing it and I personally wanted to give it a try.

(edit: it is now 2014, about 3 years later and I completely regret this stupidity. I read about two people doing it and decided it was safe????)

We made a lightbulb vape. Because my friend doesn't have a microgram scale, we first tried to dissolve it into ethanol solution and vaporize that. It tasted like listerine and produced no immediate results. So then we decided we would just put an extremely small amount, pretty much the smallest amount we could get, into the vape and try just vaping that. We used the tip of a pen cap to get a tiny amount in, but we probably could have used a better method and gotten significantly less in.

I lit the bulb up until I saw vapor and started to draw in. Before I even exhaled, I looked over at my friend A and said, ' i'm tripping.' Because a surge of CEV invaded my visual plane. I felt as though I was being swept off of my feet and I asked somebody to take the vaporizer before I drop it. I walked into another room and proceeded to tell everyone in there that I was tripping like way harder than an 8th of shrooms already and it's literally been like 40 seconds.

I decided to sit down and when I did a 3 dimensional grid formed across the room in the space in front of me distorting itself. My sense of space more or less disintegrated right then and there. The walls looked like endless space. I tell everyone that I have to lie down. This is still a little less than three minutes after the hit. My friend A directs me towards his bed.

As I get up trails appear on EVERYTHING. They started out with pink wiry ones when I got up but when I laid down they became really fast and much fuller with shades of green and yellow and magenta and light blue. When these almost rainbow-like trails were surrounding my entire field of vision everything around me started to change textures and densities. I looked at my hand and saw planes going through it exposing different layers and textures of skin cells and stuff.

Eventually I was entirely overwhelmed because the incredible speed of all of this was unlike anything I'd even imagined visuals to be. I was struck with really bad ego-loss. I started to feel uncomfortable because I was afraid that I'd somehow inhaled fumes with the 25i. I warned A not to do the lightbulb vape. Then something strange happened and I was under the impression there was some sort of elaborate plot against me, kind of like the Truman Show (yes, the Jim Carrey movie).

In the midst of this I experienced a type of visual that I had only previously ever seen from Salvia Divinorum, where 3-d forms moving like gears inside clockwork are spinning around, but each of the rivets of the gears are seemingly situations or parallel universes. I was inside one of these spinning situational portal things peering out at other ones spinning past and something was tempting me to warn whomever was in those places not to hit the lightbulb vape hahaha.

About 40 minutes after taking the hit I was able to sit up in bed and think a bit lucidly, although I still had crazy trails all over the place and uncanny visual distortions and patterns. Most of the patterns were symmetrical and started by looking razorblade-esque. They changed over a period of time and at some point they resembled M.C. Escher's lizards that start crawling out of the pattern.

My friend A about 20 minutes into me going crazy on his bed decided to snort roughly 500 micrograms of 25i put into ethanol solution. He gagged because it was like snorting listerine, but otherwise it wasn't too unpleasant. almost an hour and ten minutes in we decide to hit A's bong and head to a Jazz performance. Outside I experienced lots of residual visual effects but had a relatively lucid headspace most of the journey; it lasted almost 9 hours but there were only a few hours of real real intensity. A had what he said was the best trip of his life.

I wouldn't recommend anyone vaporizing an unknown quantity like I did but I think if you could weigh out just like 200 mics, maybe less and vape that it would be really awesome and instantaneous.

^I already posted this in the Psychedelic Drugs forum but decided it would fit better here.

I just had a slight bit of a flashback lol whilst laying in bed and remembered a bit more of the trip. when I sat down in the other room directly after hitting the vape some of the visuals involved in the come up were sparks appearing in the air in front of me and they were like bright yellow/gold, idk it was kind of a mixture of both but it was really really bright. and as they were appearing in the air I felt as though they were the same rate as my heart beat and I realized they were making a loud high frequency TICK and as they got bigger they kept getting faster and I could feel my heartbeat getting faster and the ticks were physically rocking my body like vibrations of a loud bass speaker or something. I could feel their brightness just cutting through my ego like lasers then they formed the full grid eventually and then space totally fell apart and endless waves of ultracolorful condensed patterns and static were all the eye could see. I luckily was able to decide to lay down in the other room and managed to get there before the more disorienting thought loops and whatnot kicked in.

Then I also remember that when I was laying down I had a vision of me taking the vape hit and remembering watching all of the tiny matter vaporize then inhaling it and that somehow sent me into a lot of twisted thought loops and eventually I got to the salvia visuals of parallel universes floating by ours in a strange clock-like fashion going in time with the waves.

I also remember have a very dissociating experience where all of the visuals entirely dominated my visual plane that my visual plane got bigger getting filled up with more and more visuals and everything looked like it was drifting further away as I descended for a short period of time into a sea of color and patters of static.

At least I never thought I died or anything like that and it was over pretty quickly. (edit: however, looking back at it now I totally could have died [or at least had a grand-mal seizure] and would have been the first death from 25i overdose)

the second part of the trip that consisted of me walking around new york city was really awesome too I was getting hit with waves and for the next few hours i could get to a pretty nice +++ if I was in the right setting.

Last edited:
Thanks, very good report. Very irresponsible of you to do it that way. But you already know that.

I think you should put some paragraph´s or some breaks in between, because it´s kind of a "wall of text". Which is a shame because it´s a good report :)
It would make it a lot easier to read.

I might have possibly made it sound okay/enjoyable to do this simply because I was trying to hide from the fact that I did become a total space cadet for at least a month after this trip. It also certainly felt bad for my heart, I wouldn't recommend anyone do 25i whatsoever.

sounds like a prolonged smoked salvia trip.
I got that ticking sound when I had 600 mics of 25i
I was physically uncomfortable for at least 3 hours at that dose.
the ticking continued through the middle 2 hours of that.

I tried vaporizing 25i before, it was only approx 800mcg but I found it quite speedy and disorienting. I had difficulty speaking as if I had done too much of an amphetamine and I was unable to think whatsoever, the visuals were impressive though. I get a lot more out of oral or intranasal dosing . Great report. Thanks.

chased the dragon once, tasted like shit, worse then sublingual...... though it dissipated faster in terms of a lasting overall effect in my mouth.

Never again

"In the midst of this I experienced a type of visual that I had only previously ever seen from Salvia Divinorum, where 3-d forms moving like gears inside clockwork are spinning around, but each of the rivets of the gears are seemingly situations or parallel universes. I was inside one of these spinning situational portal things peering out at other ones spinning past and something was tempting me to warn whomever was in those places not to hit the lightbulb vape hahaha."

That sounds very Salvia! - Interesting report though.