• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Teen dead from red rockstar pills

There usually is some other factor that the media leaves out. Usually it's an underlying condition or bad poly-drug combo, however it's not unheard of for there to be some straight up poison pills going around.

PEOPLE NEED TO TEST THEIR SHIT. When is this going to sink in? Probably never.

PEOPLE NEED TO TEST THEIR SHIT. When is this going to sink in? Probably never.

This.

People can die from a decent mdma pill though, many reasons are:
- Overheating
- Too much bingeing on serotonin releasing drugs beforehand, so therefore they release more and end up with a dangerously low level
- Too much water
- Too little water
- Allergic reaction

There isn't much information on the news report, but there are a ton of factors that can be at play- testing your stuff is extremely important, as is knowing how to stay safe and properly hydrated, as MDMA and MDMA alone is actually very rare as a cause of death in these circumstances.

I think people and governments feeling fearful of allowing proper education on how illegal drugs actually work causes a lot of problems, most people who use MDMA get their drug "education" in a night club or a rave from someone else who is also intoxicated, who heard that "MDMA makes your body run out of water" or some other ridiculous piece of information that leads to dangerous behavior.

It's really scary too, to think that this dude probably got the pills from a friend. The day I bought a test kit was the day after I took some AWFUL yellow TMNT's that I got through a friend. He had no desire to roll, but helped me obtain a bunch of these through a friend of his, whom claimed to have 'tested them, and they are legit'. Last time I'll EVER trust someone else's word on this kind of thing, because not only did I have a terrible night, but I could have died, my girlfriend and group of friends who all took them could have died, and I also did not enjoy a long awaited concert of a favorite band. I literally bought a test kit the very next day.

I puked several times, felt like I was standing in a -20 degree blizzard, hallucinating, shivering like mad, sweating, shaking, anxiety through the ROOF, and nearly passed out cold in a bathroom stall, and I got LUCKY. Some folks aren't as lucky. I learned quickly after this experience, however it could have been THE experience, I was dumb to not test the pills myself.

Even though I've put rolling aside, and have no plans to roll again, I still have my test kit and I GLADLY test any of my friend's products for their own safety.

Even though I've put rolling aside, and have no plans to roll again, I still have my test kit and I GLADLY test any of my friend's products for their own safety.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 1

I test anything for anyone too, even randoms.

Plur <3

There have been a few deaths reported in the UK lately - one of the problems that isn't addressed in the media is the way people use/take pills in the UK. I know a lot of people who are used to taking 10 + pills in a session - they come across some high dose MDMA pills and unknowingly take a dangerous amount in a very short time.

The last deaths were linked to the pills, which were called either 'Einsteins / E=MC2' and were thought to contain PMA.

Yes, i know someone who is "retired from raving" and hes not even 30,

he says "my highscore is 25 pills in one night"

**Facepalm. **

Haven't heard anything bad about the Rockstars that are circulating (I'm in the NE), but I'll keep my ears open. They're going cheap however,

Last edited by a moderator:
25 pills in a night sounds really scary but when you think about the effect / cost that they got to then its understandable. If you can remember those 'dodgy' doves that came around, they were going at pence per pill I needed a good few before I felt anything so If I was clubbing I would need 'a lot' to get me going / keep me going for the average 12 hour clubbing session.

If people simply understood what 'MDMA' feels like then ....

It's really scary too, to think that this dude probably got the pills from a friend. The day I bought a test kit was the day after I took some AWFUL yellow TMNT's that I got through a friend. He had no desire to roll, but helped me obtain a bunch of these through a friend of his, whom claimed to have 'tested them, and they are legit'. Last time I'll EVER trust someone else's word on this kind of thing, because not only did I have a terrible night, but I could have died, my girlfriend and group of friends who all took them could have died, and I also did not enjoy a long awaited concert of a favorite band. I literally bought a test kit the very next day.

I puked several times, felt like I was standing in a -20 degree blizzard, hallucinating, shivering like mad, sweating, shaking, anxiety through the ROOF, and nearly passed out cold in a bathroom stall, and I got LUCKY. Some folks aren't as lucky. I learned quickly after this experience, however it could have been THE experience, I was dumb to not test the pills myself.

Aw yes, the yellow Ninja Turtles...

those were DMA, very close to PMA

do these people just not care they are causing crazy harm and horrible nights for most people who take these?

I assume the main cause would be similar to the Red Mitsubishi story in australia I think in 2004 or thereabouts. The users thought they were taking a good clean MDMA pill but the pill turned out to contain far more MDMA than they were expecting causing them to OD. Once again, if the people in question had simply done some research these incidents would not have occurred.

the overdose level of MDMA is like 5 grams man, theres no way he just straight up "overdosed" on MDMA that caused him to die, there is either a deadly chemical in there, or he already had something wrong with him

RIP, tragic loss of life, but I'll reserve any comment until a full report comes out. For all we know the guy sunk 15 pills, drug use not abuse.

This is why I do crystal MD, you cant fit 5g in your stomach, and I've never had a bad bit. Out of allllll the crystal MD I've had, never one bad bit, always good, from 3 different sources.

I've done pills twice, they were both shit.

what make you think the red rockstars you've taken and the red rockstars she took were the same?

pill brands are meaningless...

alasdair

I know this but im also from the North east , so i thought they could have been the same batch

could have been? might have been. might not have been. there's absolutely no way of knowing and assumptions - guesses - like that are pointless...

alasdair

most likely these pills arn't dangerous. there are many factors that cause someone to die when taking drugs. if only the government would legalize and regulate the quality then tradgedies like this would be significantly cut down :(