• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Teen dead from red rockstar pills

Moral of the story: Get a test kit. It's (fro some) an expense, but a GREAT investment. No need to verbally whip around any BL'ers... we all, I think, are on the same page here. MDMA alone doesn't cause OD's (esp in reasonable doses). So, as mentioned: we need to hear the details, the whole story, what else was taken, or if only an E pill - how many? What was in it? Etc... pills vary, even 'same stamps'. There ARE such things as fake pills that look identical to a real one. WHICH is why....

buy a test kit ;) *condolences for he/she (?) that passed* ;)

PMA - is a real danger and unless you have a full test kit you wouldn't see it from the standard marquis kit - The last guy who died in the UK (E=MC2's/Einsteins) was an experienced user (and was partying with a member of this site) when things turned to shit. The first several hours were going great until the people who consumed the pills started to have convulsions and were rushed to hospital.

One person died - thankfully the other person survived and went on to post a warning on the site.

If you can afford to take pills then you can afford a test kit! If your not testing your pills then you must understand that you are risking your life when you swallow that pill!

If you can afford to take pills then you can afford a test kit! If your not testing your pills then you must understand that you are risking your life when you swallow that pill!

This.

the overdose level of MDMA is like 5 grams man, theres no way he just straight up "overdosed" on MDMA that caused him to die, there is either a deadly chemical in there, or he already had something wrong with him

Whoops, should probably mention that the cases in Australia were deaths caused from de-hydration and over-hydration. Unless they're a copycat batch I doubt there's anything dodgy in them. On PR there is nothing but good reports.

Lol
He'd say

"i got confused though, because its a dark room with repetitve electronic music,
And there are guards chasing dealers around ...

Last edited:
A active member on PR recently was hospitalized and watched his friends die from the einstein e=mc2 pills which are known to be great as well.

You cant trust a press of a pill.
You just cant.

Sites like pillreports are just to give us an idea, then we test the substances ourselves then.

Moral of the story: Get a test kit. It's (fro some) an expense, but a GREAT investment. No need to verbally whip around any BL'ers... we all, I think, are on the same page here. MDMA alone doesn't cause OD's (esp in reasonable doses). So, as mentioned: we need to hear the details, the whole story, what else was taken, or if only an E pill - how many? What was in it? Etc... pills vary, even 'same stamps'. There ARE such things as fake pills that look identical to a real one. WHICH is why....

buy a test kit ;) *condolences for he/she (?) that passed* ;)

yeah but the average testing kit people commonly use isn't going to find all the various dangerous combinations around.

- Too much bingeing on serotonin releasing drugs beforehand, so therefore they release more and end up with a dangerously low level

Isn't the real risk from people binging on serotonin releasing and serotonin re-uptake inhibiting drugs at the same time, resulting in dangerously high levels of serotonin floating about, leading to serotonin syndrome (and potentially resulting in shock and death)?

I've never heard of low levels of serotonin being fatal, besides perhaps influencing suicide. Correct me if I'm being a smart Alec :p

Everyone reacts differently, but as you say potentially resulting in shock,

Surely its possible that in an unlucky individual who has indulged way too much in these particular substances that their brain and body would go into shock from the extreme lack of an important neurochemical and the shock would make their body shut down?

Ive took 200mg before,
and trust me i wouldnt want to take 500mg+
I think im one whos quite sensitive to mdma, and when i do my diet as well, that makes it Extreme. Lol.
I honestly believe that around 400mg would probably kill me

Surely its possible that in an unlucky individual who has indulged way too much in these particular substances that their brain and body would go into shock from the extreme lack of an important neurochemical and the shock would make their body shut down?

Ive took 200mg before,
I think im one whos quite sensitive to mdma, and when i do my diet as well, that makes it Extreme. Lol.

I dunno...I've often taken over a gram of MDMA during the course of a night and haven't felt anything out of the ordinary. It is a horrible thing to do to your body, completely raping it of serotonin, dopamine, noradrenaline and everything in between. I'd suffer the most horrendous after-effects. Brain zaps so violent I'd black out momentarily, crippling depression, depersonalisation etc. But the body keeps on ticking over as per usual. The side effects of having extremely low levels of serotonin in the system don't seem to manifest until many hours after the abuse has stopped.

Perhaps if someone was to repeatedly redose and redose and redose again and again and again and again and again they'd eventually die, but I don't think it'd be because of a lack of serotonin.

Last edited:

Ive took 200mg before,

Don't be ridiculous, seriously....

id honestly be really scared to take 400mg in one go,
i would honestly see that as death in a capsule

id honestly be really scared to take 400mg in one go,
i would honestly see that as death in a capsule
lol not even man...

.4 is too much, but it certainly wont kill you

you really ought to try a 250+ dose sometime, maybe not at an event, but OMFG its so amazing. Then just dont roll for little longer than normal

I dunno...I've often taken over a gram of MDMA during the course of a night and haven't felt anything out of the ordinary. It is a horrible thing to do to your body, completely raping it of serotonin, dopamine, noradrenaline and everything in between. I'd suffer the most horrendous after-effects. Brain zaps so violent I'd black out momentarily, crippling depression, depersonalisation etc. But the body keeps on ticking over as per usual. The side effects of having extremely low levels of serotonin in the system don't seem to manifest until many hours after the abuse has stopped.

Perhaps if someone was to repeatedly redose and redose and redose again and again and again and again and again they'd eventually die, but I don't think it'd be because of a lack of serotonin.

I know exactly what your talking about... the depression really never hits me until later in the day after I rolled. Then its fucking horrible, but thats only with stupidly high doses

IDK how people can do a gram in a night... it must be cut to shit (not saying yours is, Ive seen many peeps saying they took a gram)

anything past .5 is just a waste IMO... thats already enough to get you FUCKED off of your ass for like 8 hours

Last edited:
i dont honestly feel i need to... i did a 180mg purple triforce at an event,
and i was flying around defqon,

all i ever hear about defqon1 in holland and me is, "EVERYONE WAS SOOO JEALOUS OF YOU, YOU WAS SOOO FUCKED omG ive never seen anyone that fucked on MDMA OR PILLS EVER!!!"

500mg had me sweating profusely, sweating harder than high doses of amphetamine, more sweaty than methamphetamine, probably to the point where it was bordering on dangerous tbh, IMO.

One 'red rockstar' I ran into had a very thin metal-like strip, which was about 5mm in length pressed into the side of the pill that has the R logo on. There was about 1mm of it visible so I pulled it and it ripped off parts of the pill when I got it out. Was the only pill out of the few that was like that. Could only notice it at close inspection.

Just giving heads up

One 'red rockstar' I ran into had a very thin metal-like strip, which was about 5mm in length pressed into the side of the pill that has the R logo on. There was about 1mm of it visible so I pulled it and it ripped off parts of the pill when I got it out. Was the only pill out of the few that was like that. Could only notice it at close inspection.

Just giving heads up

METAL? So... like a pill with armor?

Thats pretty damn weird