• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Top 3 Most Desired Prescriptions

I?d have to go with:

1. Roxicodone 30?s (which I?m blessed to be able to get whenever I need it ?)
2. Xanax
3. Morphine

Well I've tried pretty much everything in the prescription world when it comes to benzos and opiates.

So I think I'd have to say desoxyn, even though I dont like meth anymore... I'd be interested in trying this, just once or twice.

1. 15mg Dexedrine
2. 2mg alprazolam or 2mg/ml lorazepam vials
3. 30mg Oxymorphone

I'd maybe swap the dexedrine for pentobarbital. Or maybe even methadone, just because it keeps the WDs away so well.

By the amount you get already Rexeh I'm surprised you need more haha ;)

LOL indeed, but it never hurts asking for more from you doc, right? ;)

Anyways updated list then:

- 275 mcg Fentanyl patches
- 0.25 mg Triazolam or Flunitrazepam pills
- A empty script pad with my doc's signature already on every page :D :D :D <---- nuff said :p ;)

-- Peace o/

At one point I was set up nicely basically with my dream scripts.
1- 3 boxes of 100mcg fent patches (gel)
2- 150 30mg oxy IR
3- 60 10mg Valium

But with all of the hullabaloo over the "opioid crisis". I have been cut back over the past 2 years. I now only get 4 8mg dilaudid IR a day. And 30 Valium. Even though my condition is degenerative, they are really tightening the screws. I do have to admit that I didn't get much done puffin fent hit on the wide. But I sure love riding that F-train...for days and days. Although I don't miss the monthly fent withdrawals. The oxys and valium would barely pull me through. I did that every month for 4 years. Ahh.the good ol days.

Opana 40mg
Roxy 30mg
Bromazepam 12mg

Or

Morphine sulfate 100mg
Desoxyn any mg
Diazepam 10mg

Or!

Diamorphine vials
Methylphenidate 10mg IR
Clonazepam 2mg

Currently scripted
1. 90 10 mg Methadone
2. 120 15mg IR oxy monthly
3. 120 Norcos monthly
4. 90 .5 mg klonopin monthly
[These aren't all my prescriptions...just the narcotic and benzo scripts]

Would like
1. 120 40 mgs Opana ER
2. 90 Fentanyl lozenges
3. 90 1mg klonopin

Opana could be swapped out for 15 or 20 100mcg Fentanyl patches

Not to stray off topic....but cp54, are you not in the United States? I was forced to give up my oxymorphone, because it was discontinued here. I am jealous. lol. I prefer opana to dilaudid.
Just curious.

- A empty script pad with my doc's signature already on every page :D :D :D <---- nuff said :p ;)
-- Peace o/

I know a group of people who sells empty script pads together with the doctors authentication number which needs to be written on the pad.
The main problem with using them is that if you fill it out and go into the pharmacy to get your prescription yourself, the doctor will sooner or later notice the unauthorized prescriptions and as you write your social securoty number on scripts you are not hard to find.
So basicly some people find some dope head and let him go in and get what is prescribed in change for some money or an empity script for himselves. I myself will not do this as I don't like taking advantage of very vulnerable human beings.

They break into doctors offices and hospitals etc to get them and info on the doctor.
It is also starting to be possible to get a hacker send in a script to the pharmacy. In Denmark we have an electronic script server where doctors can prescribe via computer and then you can get your script on every pharmacy in the country as they all have access to the server. But again the same problem with easy identification.

Currently scripted
1. 90 10 mg Methadone
2. 120 15mg IR oxy monthly
3. 120 Norcos monthly
4. 90 .5 mg klonopin monthly
[These aren't all my prescriptions...just the narcotic and benzo scripts]

Would like
1. 120 40 mgs Opana ER
2. 90 Fentanyl lozenges
3. 90 1mg klonopin

Opana could be swapped out for 15 or 20 100mcg Fentanyl patches

Damn, if you did have all those scripts, you'd be gonzo! I currently get 60 Opana 40mg along with 120 oxycodone 15mg a month and I'm good. Actually when I first started with this group 7-8 years ago, I was on 120 40mg Opanas. However, I was taking them orally and hadn't discovered the joys of snorting them, as I have now. Hell, I probably would have been out of my mind if I had been snorting them back then.

Also, to Max - I'm not sure where you live in the States but I continue to get Opana scripts and I live in the States as well. The only catch is that they're generics which are obviously crushable.

I know a group of people who sells empty script pads together with the doctors authentication number which needs to be written on the pad.
The main problem with using them is that if you fill it out and go into the pharmacy to get your prescription yourself, the doctor will sooner or later notice the unauthorized prescriptions and as you write your social securoty number on scripts you are not hard to find.
So basicly some people find some dope head and let him go in and get what is prescribed in change for some money or an empity script for himselves. I myself will not do this as I don't like taking advantage of very vulnerable human beings.

They break into doctors offices and hospitals etc to get them and info on the doctor.
It is also starting to be possible to get a hacker send in a script to the pharmacy. In Denmark we have an electronic script server where doctors can prescribe via computer and then you can get your script on every pharmacy in the country as they all have access to the server. But again the same problem with easy identification.

My doctor once just handed me an empty script by accident. I'd be lying if I said certain thoughts hadn't crossed my mind, but I didn't do anything with it because like in your country there's too much risk of being identified and people go to prison for this stuff because you're committing fraud against the NHS. Also frankly my doctor is really nice to me and is relaxed about what they're willing to script me anyway so I didn't want them to get in trouble either since their name was on the script. Just chucked it in the end.

Ketamine (Human grade) vial - did it in Cambodia
Rohypnol (curiosity) - did it Thailand
Only Mandrax left, here I come South Africa

I would have to choose
1. 30mg ir morphine
2. 2mg xanax bars
3. 20mg ir oxycodone capsules

I'm a heavy opiate addict btw