• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Top 3 Most Desired Prescriptions

- lorazepam, 1mg would do.
- administered only once a week Subutex 1mg.

That's it.
How extremely modest. I am guessing your pain and anxiety problems are very mild indeed; I find 1mg lorazepam almost useless - 2.5mg tabs are the strongest available, not quite strong enough for me, but will have to do right now, and equivalent to 1mg alprazolam in potency but have far more side effects and sedative effects, which I find far less attractive, but we have the most expensive XANAX (no generics at all) in Europe, if not the world - the USA probably takes THAT particular biscuit.

Subutex 2mg compares with the standard buprenorphine dosage for moderate pain of 200mcg (0,2mg)

I am using (well, TRYING to) my Company's (limited) influence (through sponsored University Research projects) to introduce hydrocodone bitartrate to the UK market to plug the analgesia 'gap' between Dihydrocodeine and morphine. It's quite a mild opioid, four times the potency of dihydrocodeine tartrate, but I would limit any synergistic additional APAP to 65mg/15mg, the optimum amount. I do not understand the ridiculous amounts added in the USA; it hardly contributes anything more to the analgesia and would be useful only as an antipyretic; before DICODID was withdrawn in Europe and HYDROCODONE limited to the US ONLY, we only got the 10mg pure pills, easy enough to take with an eighth of a standard paracetamol pill for best effect as a mild analgesic. Though LICENCED only as an antitussive.

1. Clonazepam
2. Temazepam
3. Lorazepam

You can see what I'm into... lol... It's for sleep. I don't get high off of any of these, but they sure do help me turn off at night, which is what I need.

Why not 40 mg Oxycodone?
I use to like fentanyl a lot. But since it's way stronger than most opiates, including heroin, it's very difficult to quit.
But it's a wish, desire so I would settle for a life supply of fent.
Best benzodiazepine to go with that? Valium 10 mg.

You're right Erikmen!? 40's all the way. Screw moderation, it's for sissies!!l lol?

1 oz strong crack/week, 7 grams super black tar, 1 OZ Meth/ year, 10,000 kpins/year

Well it's been years but I use to love a good line of coke, when I lived in Florida. It's all over the place down there and I worked in an industry where everyone was doing it!! So I'll ammend my earlier post to include an 8 ball. However, it would be hard to get a script for it!! ? Lol

#1- 30mg Oxycodone IR (ROXICODONE) QTY #300/Month
#2- 40mg Opana IR (OXYMORPHONE) QTY- #240/Month
#3- 2mg Clonazepam (KLONOPIN) QTY #240/Month

That's my dream 3 monthly RX's.
I'll live an amazing life with those an hand on me all day.
I wouldn't have to depend on Methadone clinics, now that's a dream come true.
God let it be! haha

1. Dexedrine 15mg capsules
2. Nabilone 1mg capsules
3. Xanax 2mg wafers

Can`t go wrong with the best stimulant, a nice cannibinoid (most over-rated legal prescription drug, IMO), and a good ativan to end the a rough binge (go for a binge with the dexies, then end it with the cannibinoid and xanax for a nice mellow trippy finish to an energetic dancing sex weekend for example).

You'd be dead or worse, and soon, unless truly a seasoned veteran.

That 1oz of crack/week. What are you like by day 3? Man, I'll bet the cops are afraid of you!

And as for the tar, why not much purer diamorph? That mexican crap is a lot of unreacted morphine, at best, and people easily can do such giant doses!

SoCal cured me. And quickly. I wouldn't touch any of that even if paid. Well, with posible exception of the junk.. I cannot have it in my presence for more than 5-10 mins without either pitching it returning to it.

All that to say, I am personally playing with the rather useless stim m/ethylphenidate. No, it sucks. But it is the ritual. I had mot used any stim but for caffeine since 1998! I am every bit the fool for chasing a high that is simply not going to happen! It is so erratic at doses above 40-60mg, and takes a heavy toll on the heart. Many have claimed it is on par with cocaine! They must be buying caffeine with benzocaine! Useless.

Last edited:
AS for choosing 3 drugs, you can sure tell the young from the veterans! Adderall? Vicodin? Benzos? Just me maybe, but Xanax could be made OTC and I'd be in no hurry to get to the store!

Adderall, no, no. I do not recommend it, but Desoxyn makes Adderall look like a sleeping tablet. Vicodin? Hydro or Oxycodone are more potent than Heroin!

AS for choosing 3 drugs, you can sure tell the young from the veterans! Adderall? Vicodin? Benzos? Just me maybe, but Xanax could be made OTC and I'd be in no hurry to get to the store!

Adderall, no, no. I do not recommend it, but Desoxyn makes Adderall look like a sleeping tablet. Vicodin? Hydro or Oxycodone are more potent than Heroin!

Wtf are you talking about?

Hydrocodone is no where NEAR Heroin's level. unless you got a fake batch of Heroin........
Oxycodone is an amazing and euphoric opiate, but it still NOT as strong as your avg. bag of dope (Heroin).

Heroin is a Schedule I drug, which means it's illegal in the USA and there's no medical need for it.

Hydrocodone, under a year ago, was a Schedule III drug, now, today, it's a Schedule II drug.
Oxycodone has always been a Schedule II drug in the USA.
Schedule II drugs are Narcotics that are medically accepted in the U.S under severe restrictions.

Btw, Vicodin = Hydrocodone.
I don't know if you knew that, in the post you posted.

YOU CAN'T in NO WAY compare Vicodin to Heroin...they're on completely different levels.

A person, who is opiate naïve, and hasn't ever used an opiate, is more than likely to get started on Vicodin or T3/T4 Codeine with APAP/Tylenol...

Know your facts before you post them man. Like I said, unless you got FAKE heroin, you can't compare Vicodin it to H.

Heroin is on top of the list of strong opiates, while Vicodin is on the bottom.

Here is the list of opiates from strongest to weakest-

#1 Fentanyl
#2 OPANA (OXYMORPHONE) IV (If not IV, would be a BIT lower)
#3 Chronic Methadone
#4 DILAUDID (HYDROMORPHONE) (IV, if not IV, will be lower)
#5 HEROIN (Avg. bag of dope. if Pure, it would be #2)
#6 Acute Methadone
#7 MORPHINE IV (if not IV, would be lower)
#8 Oxycodone
#9 Hydrocodone
#10 Codeine
#11 Tramadol

Look at this list and re-think about what you said.

This thread is hilarious!! Talk about getting pissed at naïveté!!! ?? it's a fantasy anyway. If someone thinks hydros are more potent than H. That's just a sign of where they're at in their journey...Js

1. Desoxyn 5 mg #180
2. Opana IR 10 mg #180
3. as much pure dental grade pharmaceutical cocaine as possible!!!!
4. #3 might be hard to get but I have my benzos and subs covered by my doc already. sooooo maybe nembutal because I've always wanted to try a good barb (I've only ever had phenobarbital).

Thanks for telling me about a class of drugs I've slammed your weight in, :) but not in a very long time. If you note, I made reference that Adderall was markedly weaker than Desoxyn, on par with a sleeping pill in fact, yet some list it as a preferred substance. All I was attempting to do was point out that there seemed to be two distinct schools: the very well experienced and those who, for whatever reason, consider benzodiazepines a righteous euphoriant, worth paying hard cash for...

I simply misspoke (mistyped) when I suggested that hydrocodone was more potent than diamorph. Or I was just being facetious, since the kids often list much weaker substances as favorites.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equianalgesic lists relative potency/analgesia to Morphine Sulfate 10mg, from Aspirin to Carfentanil, 10,000-100,000 times more potent than morphine.

RE: Your list.. I don't care for Fentanyl. Hard to enjoy something while asleep. Methadone? It has no high.

Ive said it before and I'll say it again.

1.Hydromorphone ampules or pills, I guess if the Dilaudid was unlimited and they were the easily dissolvable ones then id be happy for that but otherwise Jurnista would be my choice as the dosages are so much higher....... Ive never tried Oxymorphone though(I don't think it exists in Australia), but If I knew it was better id choose that instead. I hear its like the longer lasting version of hydromorph & if hydro is such a short lasting drug but the oxymorph still gives a strong rush then that's my choice. The rush is the main decider but if I can have a strong rush plus duration then it win-win.

2.Ketamine Vials, and S-isomer stuff, not racemic or any other shit. It would have to be the S-isomer. While im not sure if ive had S-isomer before or just racemic but I hear the S is much more psychedelic, euphoric and K-holes are easier to achieve. I don't think I have had it because K fucks me up the way epeople describe racemic, I don't really get visuals unfortunately. But I still love the stuff in any form. The concern would be related to urinary tract problems if I used a lot but if I had all this other stuff id be using the K for special occasions.

3.Midazolam ampules. I only remember having it in dental surgery so ive never had it outside the hospital & I cant remember a thing but the thought of a benzo I can IV sounds so, so awesome.

If I could add another 3 they'd be

4. Xyrem i.e pharm GHB.... Low dose = semi-stimulating euphoria and have made me feel hornier than ive ever felt on or off any drug, medium doses are messy and fun and high doses are good for a sleep.
5. Qualuudes they sound so nice, and after watching the movie "The Wolf of Wall Street" ive had a curiosity about them whereas I never really thought about them before. I know in Africa they smoke them and rush hard too so id probably extract the pure & smoke it.
6. Lastly Desoxyn i.e Pharm d-Methamphetamine or probably more likely pharm cocaine vials(it exists believe it or not)

Id get the best of everything, a nice benzo that I can IV. One of the most potent, euphoric, rushy and sought after opiates and a dissociative that can be used with psychedelics, by itself for K-hole or sub K-hole doses or I could combine with the opiates to kind of make like psychedelic heroin. Ofcourse the dose would be carefully measured in the case of mixing K + opiates. And with the extra 3, all id ever need to source would be weed and psychedelics which is fine with me. Id use the G & meth(which id extract) or the coke together for sex plus make batches of freebase cocaine every month or 2 as im too scared to IV coke due to previous bad experiences, the luudes for when I feel like getting faded but not on opies or benzos, & I have read its just such a different and awesome feeling. Id live a very, very comfortable life if it were possible to make this come true. It never will thought so I only let myself fantasize about it for a short period otherwise it becomes depressing lol

Last edited: