• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Top 3 Most Desired Prescriptions

IME it's just kind of a trippy and weird GABAergic hypnotic. I only ever used 5mg/night as directed by my doctor (and for only two months) but sometimes as I was heading to sleep I'd get colorful visuals similar to classical psych CEVs. On higher doses it's supposedly even more visual, but also has deliriant-like levels of confusion and short-term memory loss, from what I've read.

EDIT: this Erowid TR is a nice retrospective of the z-drugs from someone who likes them a lot.

Last edited:
Oxycodone IR 30mg #120 (30mg x 4 per day)

Diazepam 10mg #240 (40mg x 2 per day)

Hydrocodone/APAP 10mg #60 (for breakthrough as needed)

Dextroamphetamine 10mg #180 (60mg/day)

Hydromorphone IR (or vials) 8mg #120 (just for the veins)

Phenergan 25mg #120 (25mg x 4 per day as needed for nausea)

Cannabis (6 grams per day as needed for nausea, anxiety, and pain)

Alprazolam 2mg #60 (for sudden panic attacks when diazepam is not working)

Ibuprofen 800mg #240 (to make it all seem legit)

I want 30 mgs Adderall XR ( I only get 15 mgs Adderall XR)
60 Suboxone strips 8/2 mgs (already getting)
Gabapentin 800 mgs qty 180 ( currently I get 90 of the 800's, 90 of the 600's & 90 of the 400's)

30mg oxy
2Mg alprazolam
Adderal

I know its a basic list but hey you cant beat the classics. After all everyone loves them for a reason!

Hydrocodone, oxycodone, and morphine. I have an opiate problem but I love it and hate it at the same time lol

I love seeing dexamphetamine listed on this thread so frequently. Me and my mate both have ~250 5mg's a month on script. So fucking easy to get a script in the UK if you're willing to spend a few hundred quid and know what to say.

i need to revise my top three from previous posts that involved ketamine and cocaine. now its:

1. hydromorphone

2. methadone

3. more hydromorphone

(1)Memantine
(2)Lorazepam
(3)Tramadol

None of which to be used for getting high. Listed from 1-3 in order of most to least significant.

I currently get 240 30 mg Roxys ketamine nasal spray and 180 10 mg oxycodone for breakthrough I also have a script for 50 mcg of fentanyl which I hardly ever use I get it filled every month and I just put it up in case I need it in the future bet I have close to 500 patches. Lol

Vyvanse, that's about it. I have gabapentin already. Don't need opiates or benzos to be hooked on.

Phendimetrezine, Opana, Dilaudid. That's in no particular order. One cannot get a better triad. I mean Klonapin? Why? That's basically a psychological high. If anxiety is your issue, ecstacy is your current

Oxy, Xanax and neurontin believe it or not. I actually get a nice feeling from that last one but it doesn?t interfere with my ability to function normally

Dexedrine
Adderall
Desoxyn

think I may be too into my stims...................