• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Top 3 Most Desired Prescriptions

Are we the same person? Because these are my thoughts exactly.

I saw the thread title and thought to myself, "definitely oxycodone, and a benzo but I'm not sure if I would want xanax or ativan, and soma..."

It seems like there are only a couple of answers here - most people are going for oxy + benzo + stim... so anyone who doesn't like stims has an extra choice. I think soma is an underappreciated one, and it just goes wonderfully with the opiates.

yeh but somas more eaily available than exotic drugs so makes senses to get what you cant then also get easily obtained things - or im just being greedy?!:p

yeh but somas more eaily available than exotic drugs so makes senses to get what you cant then also get easily obtained things - or im just being greedy?!:p

Not being greedy......you are right, Somas are easily attainable compared to opiates.

-120 mg morphine
-2mg xanax
-MMJ for when australia is less tight

Realistically,
1. Dilaudid 8's (or the big hydromorph-contins you can crush up, bigger the better)
2. Temazepam 30mg (as many as possible for a month)
3. Either a boatload of original OC80 or a maximum monthly of Diazepam 10mg.

I know there's more obscure and interesting but keeping it real-ish

Just gimme

1) Alprazolam 6mg/day (recently lost my rx and I'm missing it something fierce)
2) Oxycodone - any amount

Desired Monthly Prescriptions

• Oxycodone: 30mg Qty: 120
  • Valium: 5mg Qty: 60
  • Suboxone: 8mg Qty: 30

I figured instead of going with the Opiate/Benzo/Amp combos that everyone else seems to be posting, I would have suboxone on my list for the purpose of holding me over since I am sure to run out of the oxy early. :)

Last edited:
1- 80mg oxy, #360 (to stay well)
2- 40mg opana IR, #90 (for fun)
3-2mg xanax #30 (when the others run out)

Pleeeeease... pretty please.... I'll turn a trick or two..

I'm already scripted what half of you posted here about and I find it boring. Daily I get:
1- 60mg adderall, 10mg dexedrine
2- 700mg soma
3- 75mg oxy, 90mg oxy OP

Last edited:
I already have a crapload of prescriptions, but I could always use more

1. Percocet/Oxycontin
2. Xanax
3. Dexedrine or more Adderall

Showing my age.

Tianeptine - An every day use antidepressant / anxiolytic that stops me permanently feeling like I've got MDMA "Monday blues". I know I overdid the MDMA as a yoof but taking tianeptine stops me feeling like I'm suffering for it now. Bummer that I need such an emotional crutch now but hey-ho, maybe I always did.

Modafinil - An every day use stimulant that keeps me emotionally bright and on the active side of the active / ponderous balance.

Ketamine - because it's the most psychedelic prescription drug I could think of and I had to include one. Also useful in some suicidals:

http://www.ketamine.com/antidepressant-potential.html

B.

p.s. If anyone reads this and thinks that this regime is worth trying, as always: moderation in all things and all things in moderation, especially addictive things.

Oxycodone
Seroquel (Weed in a pill)
Ambien CR (Max Dosage)

Nothing too crazy

Seroquel is nothing like weed...The only effect I find similar to weed is an increased appetite. I really don't find Seroquel to be recreational by any means. Helpful to fall asleep on and not too bad for MDMA/Coke comedowns and that's about it.