• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Top 3 Most Desired Prescriptions

1. Oxymorphone ER 40mg
2. Alprazolam 2mg (I miss this script)
3. Probably Hydromorphone 4mg

Hey above poster, I'm prescribed Cyclobenzaprine 10mg, Ambien 10mg, Tizanidine 2mg.. I've never slept more like a baby without em. I also take 900mg of Gabapentin a day.

1. Temazepam 20mg, 3x a day
2. Oxycodone IR 20mg, 2x a day
3. Medical cannabis, all day everyday

Wouldn't get much done but I'd feel fucking amazing. Pretty sure my body would literally melt.

I have to give you this. From my autobiography "Fiasco! The Autobiography of Michael J. Gayda." It's from the 80"s. I found a doctor named Luis Ramirez from Bridgeport, Connecticut.

Here’s What I Got.

Dilaudid 4 mg, #30, q 8-12 h PRN pain
Tylenol #4, #30, q 6 h PRN PAIN
Hycodan 180 ml, tsp. q 6 h for COUGH
Valium 10 mg, #30, BID muscle spasm

He forgot to add my refill to the Hycodan but did not write zero. I decided to help him out and added one refill to the Hycodan, one to the codeine and one to the Valium. Now, this was a good score.

Lordy, Filling the Script.

One of the drug stores I tried told me, “You’ll have an easier time getting a gun permit than getting that prescription for Dilaudid filled.” Dejected, I climbed back on my bike and eventually pulled up to Green’s Pharmacy in Stratford, Connecticut.
The pharmacist’s name was Peter Green just like in Fleetwood Mac. I kept up the fake limp and banter and was using the cane. I hoped that Peter wouldn’t see my bike parked behind his pharmacy. Hiding it all the time was getting to be a real pain in the ass. I had the codeine script on me but it pales in comparison with the big DL. I sure wouldn’t try to fill ‘em both at the same time.
Surprisingly, the pharmacist did have some Dilaudid on hand, but said to me, “Mr. Gayda. I can only give you 16 Dilaudid tablets for now because I am out, but you or one of your family can come here the day after tomorrow and pick up the other 14 pills.”
I was thinking, “Great. This sounds legit to me so I will take the chance. At least I’ll definitely get high; 16 pills should do it.” I wouldn’t send anyone in my family to pick up narcotics like these. I will be there!

I had a great time with Louie. Here is the next encounter:

Is the Pharmacist a Junkie, Too?

Going to Green’s Pharmacy in Stratford became a regular occurrence. I used my mother’s address in the next town over, Bridgeport, to avoid suspicion. I was still living in New Britain, Connecticut, 55 miles away, with my wife. Now, Peter kept a supply of Dilaudid on hand for me. This one day, however, something weird happened.
I had my car but parked it out of sight and limped into the store. In those days, the cash price for thirty, 4 mg Dilaudid was about $20.00, for the brand name product from Knoll Pharmaceutical.
Peter filled the script quickly while I was at the vitamin counter. I paid him $20, grabbed the small bag, and left. In the parking lot, I ripped open the bag to inspect the contents and couldn’t believe my eyes. The little pills were white! “What the fuck is this?” I remember thinking as I pulled out my glasses to look more closely.
“Goddamn, I can’t believe this!” This fucker gave me thirty, 50 mg Demerol instead! Whoa, with something like Dilaudid, this was no mistake. I walked, more quickly this time (ha, ha), back into the pharmacy.
Other people were also filling prescriptions as I said to Mr. Green, “Sir, I think there must be a problem here. These pills are white, not yellow like the others. What’s up?”
He opened the bottle and said, “Oh, sorry, Mr. Gayda. I gave you the generic product this time to save you some money. Give me a second and I will switch these for the usual ones.”

My wife hated this guy. Ah, hell, I loved him!

This is my first reply from a newbie.
Opana 10mg IR
Diladiud 8mg
Roxis 30mg

Midazolam (IV)
Halcion .25mg
Restoril 30mg

Last edited:
I heard in some states cannabis can be prescribed. Well to be honest I would love to be prescribed cannabis, but it is not possible in the UK :(

The only question guy and girls is. How on Earth do you manage to convince doctors to prescribe your that. I have go mad on my doctor just to prescribe me aspirin.

The only question guy and girls is. How on Earth do you manage to convince doctors to prescribe your that. I have go mad on my doctor just to prescribe me aspirin.

Be convincing, don't look sketchy, and find a doctor that's a bit of an idiot.

Didn't know doctors can perscribe Ketamine... Well that shot up to #1, followed by 40mg IR Adderall, and some Percosets... Idk dosage w/ perc's

Because they're in the U.S. not Britain obviously.

I am getting prescribed methadone, clonazepam and diazepam.

I would like:
1. OxyNorm (the name of instant release oxycodone where I am from)
2. OxyContin (I like the mix of instant release and extended release oxycodone)
3. Ketogan

And some Lyrica or Ritalin would be nice as well :)

Roxicodone 30mg, Mmmmm they smell so good - Oxycodone 10/325 - Carisprodol 350mg. I realize the top two are a redundancy but ones good for smelling and ones good if you're hungry :)

Roxicodone 30mg, Mmmmm they smell so good - Oxycodone 10/325 - Carisprodol 350mg. I realize the top two are a redundancy but ones good for smelling and ones good if you're hungry :)

Haha I feel something similar to the light blue 5 mg OxyContin. I just love the colour, the smell and the taste of it. Somehow it is different for me than the other OxyContins :p Though logically it doesn't make much sense to me as you should think one would prefer the ones with more mg's :)

I think it is because those were the first I ever got prescribed together with 10 mg OxyNorm so there might be a nostalgic explanation behind the craziness.

Last edited:
If i could use drugs without any negative consequences and if addiction wasn't an issue I'd probably go with:
-Oxymorphone
-Desoxyn (d-methamphetamine)
-Xyrem (ghb)

But in the real world i rather not have any prescription unless i truly need it (aside from cannabis).
I'd also like to try a few therapeutic sessions with MDMA. Don't have ptsd but i feel like it could be beneficial.

Top 3 I want to try:
1. Quaaludes (I was born too late)
2. Rohypnol
3. Seconal

Top 3 I would like to have currently prescribed to me:
1. DextroStat
2. Xanax
3. Suboxone

Yes, I'm very experienced with butalbital, but I would love to know what made Seconal & Nembutal so popular with guys like my man Jimi!

#1 Seroquel - I know weird, but if i'm tripping or speeding to hard it will abort the high, at least for me
#2 Ketamine
#3 Adderall

#1 Oxy (Check!)
#2 Bromazepam (Check!)
#3 Ketamine. Too bad no one prescribes that for anything, ever..