D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Top 3 Most Desired Prescriptions

I already get now these scripts monthly
180-30mg roxi blues
120-20mg addy ir
90-40mg oxycontin op New ones yuk
60-1mg lorazepam
60-1mg klonpin

not bad for a month but I only take the oxy and don't have anything to do with.the other 3 scripts so just let them sit around and grow into huge piles life sucks !!!!!

DoctorK, I wish EVERYONE gets what they want. But unfortunately, that's not the case :/
I already get now these scripts monthly
180-30mg roxi blues
120-20mg addy ir
90-40mg oxycontin op New ones yuk
60-1mg lorazepam
60-1mg klonpin

not bad for a month but I only take the oxy and don't have anything to do with.the other 3 scripts so just let them sit around and grow into huge piles life sucks !!!!!

Holy fuckhorse!
How in the name of god did you manage to get those scripts!?
Like wtf? I'm sorry man, but I don't believe you really have those scripts (but it's believable to have them, just not legally).

The DEA is the most strict on those drugs you listed (Opiates (esp Oxycodone), Stimulants (esp adderall), and all benzos)

180 Oxycodone IR 30mg
90 OxyContin 40mg
120 Adderall 20mg
60 Lorazepam 1mg
60 Clonazepam 1mg

Like holy shit man. That's every addicts dream to have those prescription drugs, LITERALLY!

Compared to mine,

Methadone 80mg daily (Current Rx)
110 Clonazepam 1mg (Previous Rx, still active)
84 Diazepam 10mg (Previous Rx, still active)
55 Diazepam 5mg (Previous Rx, still active)
38 Lorazepam 1mg (Previous Rx still active)
32 Alprazolam 0.5mg (No Rx)

I got all those scripts separate, of course. I have lots saved up by stock piling.

As far as your scripts, I don't see ANY doctor prescribing all those drugs.
Esp now a days how the DEA is severely strict on prescribing controlled substances.

If you actually do have legal scripts for those drugs, I give you mad props. I've never met anyone in my life having those kinds of scripts. Damn! That's a dream fuckkng come true.

My fantasy Rx drugs are,

1. Oxycodone 30mg
2. Methadone 10mg
3. Fentanyl 100mcg/hour
4. 2mg Clonazepam
5. 2mg Lorazepam

Of course I listed my fantasy list, with the drugs I dont currently have (My Methadone is in liquid form, which I fucking hate, I want my pills back! Also, my Clonazepam and Lorazepam are 1mg, I want the 2mg! Who doesn't want Oxycodone? I sure as hell do, esp Roxy's and the old school OxyContin OC's. Fentanyl? Yes please! I want the smokable gel patch).

I get monthly 112 original oc40s. 112 oxynorm 20s 224 5mg valium 112 300 mg gabapentin 28 3.75 mg zopiclone 56 7.5mg zopiclone but dream of being given dilaudid never tried :-( opana not available here tried fent but not gel patches and meth none here :-(

Opana 40 mg ex ?

I currently have a script for #120 15 mg oxycodone IR, #90 1 mg lorazepam, #30 1 mg clonazepam... that into consideration (and that I use H, as well as dilaudid on occasion... H daily) :

Subutex - I don't really care too much on quantity so I'll go with #45 8 mg pills
Adderall - #90 30 mg pills (Instant Release)
Dilaudid (oh fahk, what about Opana? Meh... I'll choose Dilaudid) - #120 8 mg pills

(I need to cheat and say my fourth needs to be a benzo... as I have generalized anxiety and panic disorder. Also, adderall would lead me to 'need' a benzo ;)) Or, I'll just hoard my current script/s (along w/ my prehoarded temazepam scripts) in addition to this 'imaginary' top 3. OKAY now I feel better about my answer. PROCEED!
I came across a bunch of opana 40 mg but I'm wondering if anyone knows how to get the plastic off the pills so I can slam them.if any one can help please let me know

I came across opana 40 mg yellow with the E and 40 on the back dam I love these pills is 40 to much money to buy these guys.In cali you can find them for 40 each or if you buy 100 they are 30.is this price good

Oxycodone - 20mg OxyIR
Xanax - 2mg
K-pins - 2mg
Adderal - 30mg caps
Oxycontin (Generic) - 40mg

Yep with those I would be set for a good while :)

^^ no price discussion is allowed here nicoboy, careful you WILL get banned for that.
I know you're new here, but that's not a good excuse because you were supposed to read the rules and guidelines before agreeing to them.

I'll list my top 3 benzos, and my top 3 opiates (including the classic formulations)

OPIATES

Methadone 40mg (wafers)
OxyContin 80mg (classic OC version)
Fentanyl 100mcg/hour (smokable gel patch)

BENZOS

Clonazepam 2mg
Lorazepam 2mg
Diazepam 10mg

God how my life would be awesome with those meds with unlimited refills.
I know I'll die way sooner than I should if I did have those drugs (not from OD, just for the sake of using all day everyday, I know my limits, I've never OD'd once in my 10 years of using hardcore Narcotics and benzos (knock on wood). I've done lots of stimulants also, just never got addicted to them like I did with opiates and benzos). But it'll def be awesome while it lasts. Esp knowing that you wont be getting dope sick or go into withdrawal knowing that you have unlimited refills. Ahh, oh fantasy why dont you come true! Lol

My top 3 scripts would have to be

Adderall 40mg IR (Doctor took me off of it because I lost 10lbs, dick move imo)
Fentora 100mcg (I wouldn't use it though, I only want it because it's becoming very popular around here and I'm broke)
Morphine 30mg XR (The only opioid I thoroughly enjoy, idk why)

But for drugs I wish you could get a prescription for

Medical Marijuana (I wish they could just legalize it here, it takes forever to just get a gram)

Not sure if this Thread is dead but, I've read alot and never posted anything yet.

#1. Adderal (amphetamine salts) 30 mg twice daily. (I'm already on 20 mg twice daily but after the first week of taking it it just helps me focus in class & perform better at work) I wish there was something that would make me feel like the first week did.. one can only dream.
#2. Tramodol - I have tried numerous drugs but I've been prescribed tramodol since I was 15, stopped taking it while pregnant, but afterwards got back on it#120, 4 times daily. I would love to have it increased but Dr said it's maxed out. I've always loved me some tram.
#3 Percocet or Oxycodone. Can never find percs cause ppl are stingey af but can get oxys whenever I need, just don't take them as often bc i was hooked for awhile. (Not prescribed by dr)

Life is just better for me with these :)

Doctors lying to you about trams. Im scripted #240 50mg tablets a month with 1 refill for my back.
But as for scripts, id have to say
Desoxyn
Perc 10's
Prescription MDMA

going to see a psychiatrist tomorrow- good news is he already knows that I'm Benzodiazepine dependent, so I'm guaranteed at least 2mg of Clonazepam (he told my mother who is prescribed an abundance of the things to give me 2mg a day until the appointment), and he also knows I'm looking for an ADD medication, which is what I'm crossing my fingers for.

That being said, my dream team 3-
Opana IR's 10mg
Desoxyn
Alprazolam 2mg/3xdaily

What I'm settling for;
Suboxone
Adderall/Dexadrine/(and though I hope it doesn't come to this)Vyvanse
Clonazepam 2mg/day (though 2x would be more beneficial)

had a "museum" weekend two weeks ago.

Didn't have a script, um cough I just kinda got "indianna jones" lucky and with only one ampule available and never to be found again, i gave myself a verbal script and have an exclusive day and a half of true old school.

Methedrine ampule (orally - 5cc / 30mg) - very impressive for such a small dosage and such an old product taken orally. Lasted a long but comfortable time and will miss not being able to have any more, but am humbly grateful for the experience.

Opium Tincture - Or Laudanum to sound "cool" (orally - 4ml max) very grateful for the experience (have a few doses left so it should last me a few more years).

Vesparax 225mg - just for desert, and I think my subconscious is glad I got none of these left, without a doubt the best oral pharm IME . of all time, and a perfect time to take the last two tablets (I always thought I would have one more dose handy forever) and as cheesy as it sounds, by polishing off the final dose, the closure was more of a buzz than the few hours described above.

After an experience like that I can't think of any script available today that warrants the "rewards" I always used to look for in pharms.

So I will take my 5mg diazepam when needed, my 10mg mph prescribed bd, which i only take around 4 tabs a week. Oh & my 7.5mg Zopiclone most nights.

I know there is no perfect solution to life, but somehow what I have shared here has had a huge influence on my addictive behaviour and abstaining to give life a decent chance isn't that difficult right now. Why I had to wait so long before this epiphany is obvious to me.

This post is a reminder to me and anyone else that inspiration is the fuel I need and I get that from many things and am glad that chemicals is not near the top of my list anymore.

OK I'm posting this............... wasn't going to, but couldn't sleep tonight, and didn't want to "dope" myself into sleep like most nights. It gets f#@king boring.
So hope you enjoyed the read and thanks to BL for still being here for me after all these years , as an "active member" as well as recently, a "grateful spectator".

This post had to be done now though and I just kinda saw this thread so I did it.

Mods please move it to another thread if needed, but I like it here for now.

Take it easy guys and hope to share again soon. :)

SL

Take it easy guys and hope to share again soon. :)

SL

This isn't NA bro. =D
Seriously though, your post is an appropriate response to the topic at hand, IMO. ;)

For me, I guess..

1. Oxycontin 80 (Check)
2. A benzo; either xanax or bromazepam with a mild preference to bromazepam. (Check, xanax atm. But next doctors visit I'm gonna switch back to bromazepam. As I've mentioned here many times before, bromazepam feels like a long-acting alprazolam(xanax) to me.
3. Medical marihuana for sure! But it's rarely prescribed here in Belgium. If that's not a possibility, I'd go for another potent opioid (I immediately thought of oxymorphone or hydromorphone, can't say which I'd prefer as I've never done either one) or the lovely benzo 'brotizolam', which is my favorite hypnotic benzo for sure.

#3 Percocet or Oxycodone. Can never find percs cause ppl are stingey af but can get oxys whenever I need, just don't take them as often bc i was hooked for awhile. (Not prescribed by dr)

Life is just better for me with these :)

Isn't Oxycodone the active chemical in Percocet? I thought they were basically interchangeable.

I've answered this thread in the past but fuck, it's so hard to pick just three. So, I'll categorize them.

OPIOIDS
1. Oxymorphone (Opana ER) - 40mg
2. Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) - 8mg
3. Oxycodone (Oxycontin) - 80mg

BENZODIAZEPINES
1. Clonazepam (Klonopin, Rivotril) 2mg
2. Alprazolam (Xanax) 2mg
3. Diazepam (Valium) 10mg

STIMULANTS
1. Methamphetamine (Desoxyn) 10mg
2. Dexamphetamine (Dexedrine XR) 15mg
3. Armodafinil (Nuvigil) 200mg