Your Top 3 Most Desired Prescriptions

My 3 favorite drugs that I have a Rx for,

1. Liquid Methadone (80mg/daily)
2. Clonazepam 1mg (110)
3. Diazepam 10mg (84)

3 drugs that I WANT a Rx for,

1. Oxycodone 30mg (Roxicodone)
2. Methadone 10mg (Tablets)
3. Fentanyl Gel Patch (100mcg/hour, smokable)

I used to get Methadone in pill form, up until my clinic banned them.
They made me feel euphoric/happy everyday. Now I'm stuck on liquid, I just feel normal/sober on liquid Methadone.
I want my pills back SO BAD!

Hello Ann, I think, I have been taking Oxycodone 15mg for over 5 years now and have had breaks in my prescription for over 7 days and never had any addiction type symptoms at all. I have been very adament about taking them on time and don't play games like crushing them up and snorting them. I have to say I was very concerned about this site as I read an enormous amount of posts that encourage people to become edicts as they use the drugs for what they are not intended for. Whoever is responsible for this site should remove those irresponsible post that may currupt people with actual problems or concerns. Sorry Anne as I got off track. Anne I started at 5 mg,then 10mg and finally 15mg. Be smart and help yourself with your PM. Even at 15mg I still suffer from pain but I fight it off so I don't end up like one of the abusers on here. Whatever you do read up and follow your Dr's orders and stay on track and Life will get probably better. Best to remember follow your Dr's recommendations as I am not a Dr .
Hey Vetran :) I sure don't hear this kind of message too often on BL, but I hear ya! I too take a tiny dose of methadone daily for pain, although it works damn well! But yeah, abusing opiates is a losing game. Do you take 15 mg for the entire day? Or 15mg 3X daily? If I may ask :)

Methoxetamine.

It has true and unique life-changing anti-depressive, pro-social, anti-egoistic, spiritual qualities but a prescription for such a lovely molecule will stay a dream. I only realise how deeply it changed my life now when it's not available any more ... (yeah, I'm obsessed of that molecule if you want so.)

Last edited:
alprazolam
flunitrazepam
diazepam
tetrazepam
codein

and of course my medication... Amphetaminsulphate and Ritalin.

joeh

1. Clonazepam - any MG (Preferably 1mg or above )(Oh my lord I love this drug but rarely find it.)
2. Oxycodone - any MG 10 or above. Preferably with no acetaminophen.
3. Hydromorphone (in my homemade nasal spray recipe) OR Codeine either in pill or syrup form.

Opana
Fentynal
Diazapam

Thankfully Itll never happen

It's okay Kush. We can desire anything, to crave for things we don't necessarily need to use.
Or think of them when we are not using. Curiosity or cravings are part of the process.

Hope you manage to to stay off these meds, specially fentanyl because it's too strong and honestly the high is not that good at all, overestimated IMO/E.

Last edited:
I'm currently prescribed Gabapentin (900mg/day) and Armodafinil (100-200mg/day) and I like the combo.

In a perfect world I'd have to go with
Clonazepam or Clonazolam
Any barbituate or quaalude
Dilaudid or Opana
Plus some dexamp for school

1. Clonazepam - any MG (Preferably 1mg or above )(Oh my lord I love this drug but rarely find it.)
2. Oxycodone - any MG 10 or above. Preferably with no acetaminophen.
3. Hydromorphone (in my homemade nasal spray recipe) OR Codeine either in pill or syrup form.
You made me feel good on the comment you made about Clonazepam.
I also LOVE the fuck out of Clonazepam.
It feels incredibly good knowing I have a full bottle of 1mg Clonazepam (110 of them) sitting inside my box. Along with 10mg Diazepam (84), 1mg Lorazepam (30+), and 0.5mg Alprazolam (30+).
Idk about you guys, but just knowing I got that incredible amount of my benzos of choice makes me feel high without even using them, lol. Definitely psychological, but I LOVE IT !

You made me feel good on the comment you made about Clonazepam.
I also LOVE the fuck out of Clonazepam.
It feels incredibly good knowing I have a full bottle of 1mg Clonazepam (110 of them) sitting inside my box. Along with 10mg Diazepam (84), 1mg Lorazepam (30+), and 0.5mg Alprazolam (30+).
Idk about you guys, but just knowing I got that incredible amount of my benzos of choice makes me feel high without even using them, lol. Definitely psychological, but I LOVE IT !

Lucky ass