Candyflip for your first time LSD or MDMA

OKay, if you have never taken LSD don't candyflip for your fist experience. Since you've never taking LSD before then you don't know how you would react to your "trip"( or how you would handle the drug itself) take a low dosage of acid first like 2-4 hits (my opinion on the dosage, i like to go overboard, hehe)hopefully you will have a good time. go to trip reports and read some of peoples tripps! but anyways Don't take the pill with the acid because first of all unitl you have an experience with ti then you don't know how you will handle it and second your on two psychedelic drugs at the same time which makes you more fucked up!
My advice would to be, save the pill for later, take the acid and see how you like it, then sometime later like next week or weekend candyflip depending on how you handles the acid! well hope you have fun! ~peace

Whats the harm in 10 hits of acid? No physical harm. But the idea when trying something for the first time, is start off with a low dose, to make sure you'r experience will be a comfortable and therefore enjoyable experience. Don't do morwe than 2 your first time. I know a blotter I have taken would scare the fucking shit out of someone at 6 doses, maybe even an experienced tripper. The mindfuck is greatly increased with higher doses, so it can be alot harder to control for someone that isn't experienced. One bad thought, may lead to 1000 bad thoughts running through your head in no time. And thats when it turns into a bad trip.
[ 09 March 2002: Message edited by: Splatt ]

Fuck...six??? I can't even handle two.
Won't you shit your brains out???
Sometimes I have to rush to the toilet on just half.
Fuck'n crazy people...
Is candyflipping better than mushies + E (what's the term for this combo - toadstoolin'?)

shrooms + E is called an MX missile IIRC (not from an english speaking country so I've never heard that term used in real life)
/Mikael

LOL @ toadstoolin
It is called Hippy Flippin (shrooms and E)
I still say to stick with the low dose LSD. One tab is a lotta fun.

"Without commenting on how 6-10 hits of average acid would effect a first-time user.... Candyflipping and taking 6-10 hits of acid is pretty much a waste of a pill IMHO because that much LSD just overpowers the ecstasy in my experience. The idea is to increase the effects of BOTH drugs.
--
"
SO?
the answer is: take three pills and six hits of acid. smoke a nice blunt before it all kicks in.
pre/postload, have a sitter who is bigger than you, stay in nice comfortable surroundings, have nice music. stay away from sharp objects and water.
much love
-j.

to ease the calculations for first timers,
140 mg MDMA at T 0:00
200 mcg LSD at T 0:45
happy trails

Is candyflipping better than mushies + E combo?
Haven't been able to find lsd in order to try it, but I know what the mushies + E combo feels like.

There is definitly some over-lap with between the candyflip and the hippyflip but the candyflip is a good deal more powerful for me...i could be in a tiny club drop my pills and suddenly feel like i was an ant standing in the astrodome. Its a wicked ride.

Its funny how everyone has different lingo. Where I'm from candyflip=acid and e, hippyflip=acid and mushrooms (hippies were down with psycadelics ya know) and flowerflip=mushrooms and E (my personal favorite).
As for the other question, I say it depends on what you are looking for in a trip. If you just want to have fun, use the "work up the dosage slowly" method until you find a comfortable combination of dosages. But if you want to get fucked up you might as well drop 5 hits, chill for half an hour, then take two pills. If you choose this route there is a very good chance that you will freek out, write obsenities all over your naked body, then attack a security gaurd because he "is an evildoer and must fall to the forces of goodness". You won't remember much, but you should be chill in a day or three.
I disagree with everyone who is so gungho about trying each one seperately. If you only take one hit of acid and one pill for the first time you do acid, then the next time you do acid by it's self, its like a whole new drug. If you ask me, e only chills an acid trip out and makes it more enjoyable (probably "worse" for your brain though). I hope this helps
peace

First time acid - Candyflipping?

Hey guys, Ive got a few questions, any answers would be appreciated :)

1. Ive read up alot about candy flipping and peoples experiences with it through out bl. I want to try lsd, and for my first time i am considering candyflipping. My question is, in experienced users opinions, does it matter about candyflipping on my first acid experience or should i stick solely to the lsd for my first time? If i candyflip id drop the ping about 3 hours into the acid trip.

2.I would like to know bl users opinions on sum fun things to do when on an acid trip...like lights, movies 2 watch, tv 2 watch, places to go...personal stoires would be good :D

3. For me ecstacy has such a positive effect, i love mdma. When im high on pings i am only thinking positive/happy. My question is, as sum ppl get bad trips on acid (whether it b becoz of underlying issues/environment/people whatever) would taking a pill 2+ hours into an acid trip make me more positive-less likely to have a bad trip? I realise i prob sound noob here, but hey cant hurt 2 ask? :) Thanx guys

Last edited:
I would try acid seperately at first, just so you can fully immerse yourself in that environment, see how you handle it and then try candflipping.

Why do you want to candyflip anyway?

I want to candyflip as i love mdma and i think i will love acid. Combining the two intrugues me, i have read SO many posts about how fukin great it is...i have friends who've done it and say the same thing. Ofcourse i would lower my mdma dosage in accordance to the strength of the lsd - i like to think of myself as a 'smart drug user'. I have no intention 2 fuck myself up, just looking for a new experience/great high....Hence why im asking this question. Thanx 4 ur reply

If you've never tried lsd before, don't mix it with anything else. You don't know how your mind/body will react to it let alone lsd+mdma combo. Even if you only do the lsd by itself once and then "candyflip" you'll have a much better grasp on what is going on. I have dropped lsd before that blew my fuckin mind away. I've had some that just made the day a little more exciting. It really all depends. I've had trips that were very calm and tranquil and other trips that were near-fiasco. I remember tripping one time with R and we were sitting there enjoying ourselves and then he's like "Where's my dog?" We couldn't find his dog and we thought she got out when we went for a jog earlier... He started freaking out, which in turn, got me freaking out about his lost dog. We had just started tearing the house apart and realized the dog was on the couch the whole time... Weird shit..

Anyways, you don't know what to expect. LSD is a foreign substance that your body has never dealt with before, therefore you don't know how you or your mind will react. You may come across a situation and your perception of events may lead to an unexpected split-second decision that you might regret later. Just take it easy as introducing new things is fun and exciting, just be careful though.

A first time LSD experience can leave a long-lasting impression that will leave you with a glimpse of what kind of fun and adventures await you in future trips.

Have fun, take care, be responsible... yada yada yada

PLUR

kangol

i love candy flipping

some of my friends did that for their first time doind acid... they all enjoyed it very much.

I'd suggest trying LSD first, and then once you're comfortable with it, trying a candyflip.

Candyflipping is bloody amazing!

has anyone had any bad experiences candy flipping? im condsidering doing this combo too